RVK Loves #11 Save your airmiles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whyyyyyy does she insist on referring to Ben looking after HIS CHILD as ‘childcare’, it’s just parenting you knob!

Childcare logistical nightmare so she can get her run in this morning 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hubby is a painter and decorator and has Costco membership as he's a limited company. I wonder how she copes with their supersize portions of everything? Hubby and I can pack away the food but even we think twice about getting packs of their huge cakes, cookies etc. I know she had NCT people over but I'm surprised she can cope with that quantity of food in the house with her issues with food
She really is quite bargain basement when it comes to “hosting” isn’t she? No Waitrose shop for the guests for sure. She wrote on her blog some time ago that they live cheaply and spend most of (Bens) income on holidays. Considering he apparently earns 10 x what everybody’s else husband earns they don’t seem to have a great lifestyle. She’s buys clothes at H&M and Zara and Matalan for baby stuff, nothing wrong with that of course, but it’s not the aspirational middle class life style she strives to portray.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My baby was up at 6:30 (also teething 😔) and my husband left for the train at 6:40. I didn’t have time to squeeze in a run 🙄 (which is a good thing as we have lots of snow). Does she really think people dealing with actual childcare logistics are worrying about fitting their morning run in?!

Reactions: 13
Whyyyyyy does she insist on referring to Ben looking after HIS CHILD as ‘childcare’, it’s just parenting you knob!

Childcare logistical nightmare so she can get her run in this morning 🙄
Bet he’s really pleased to be left with the baby while he’s trying to get sorted out for going to work - when does he get his break?
IDK what the weather is like there this morning but it’s horrendous here - she must be absolutely desperate to run off some calories to go out in this

Reactions: 7
"left with the baby" - Is this the 1950s? She's "left with the baby" all day, so I don't begrudge her 30 mins run.*

*But she's still a twit not living in the real world.

Reactions: 6
Already forgetting to disclose Chopsy Bee’s outfit which she was only #kindlygifted last week 🙄

Reactions: 2
Why do matalan pay her to advertise for them? No way would I be influenced to shop there when I see her awful ads.
They really need to consider their marketing a little more.
Her feed is awful and she loses viewers every day.

Reactions: 5
How delighted Matalan must be with "I've been shopping at Matalan for denim since having Freya". Wow whole 7 months..a real long term fan then.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks better in Matalan clothes than she does in her usual fancy gifted brands. More her age at least.

Reactions: 4
Is that somebody’s house she is outside?! I’m trying to imagine how she did this little shoot? The weather has been miserable for ages - so did she do it one day? Where did she get changed? All for Matalan.

• Haha
As if she goes to Watford or Hemel for a browse in Matalan ... is she really the best they could come up with !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How delighted Matalan must be with "I've been shopping at Matalan for denim since having Freya". Wow whole 7 months..a real long term fan then.
Very tempted to ask her what she’s bought - she mentions dungarees and boiler suits but I’ve not seen any tagged photos of her wearing anything from there, apart from what she’s been given. In fact apart from the dress she bought for Christmas I don’t remember her showing any new clothes, and she would...

Very tempted to ask her what she’s bought - she mentions dungarees and boiler suits but I’ve not seen any tagged photos of her wearing anything from there, apart from what she’s been given. In fact apart from the dress she bought for Christmas I don’t remember her showing any new clothes, and she would...
Also can’t quite picture her in a boiler suit 😉

I have seen her wear Matalan dungarees, I remember because I saw about three instagrammers all going on about them at the same time. I don’t believe she shops there regularly, she’s not that much younger than me and it’s not somewhere I would ever think to shop or buy baby stuff from. That’s not at all a dig at people that shop there, it just doesn’t seem like her cup of (decaf) tea at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ohhhhhh, check the comments. Someone raised sustainable fashion and someone responding too!

RE Childcare - Childcare is taking your son/daughter to the nursery or child minders (which you pay for!) or dropping them at the grandparents for the day when you go and do something amazing, such as a days work. NOT parenting, which is looking after your OWN child.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ohhhhhh, check the comments. Someone raised sustainable fashion and someone responding too!

RE Childcare - Childcare is taking your son/daughter to the nursery or child minders (which you pay for!) or dropping them at the grandparents for the day when you go and do something amazing, such as a days work. NOT parenting, which is looking after your OWN child.
she will struggle to reply to those comments.

Reactions: 1

Great comments! I’m guessing her response will include something about buying lots of Frey Urchin’s clothes “pre-loved.”

I’m pretty sure that the picture of her playing is staged, at least playing with the wipes is realistic.

Also wtf is her post about not doing Valentine’s Day anymore? She still reposted her Valentines post from last year and rather than admit she couldn’t get her tit together this year; she comes out all sanctimonious about ‘don’t want it to be forced because the shops tell us we should’.

So no free Bloom and Wild? Hobbycraft not gifting some free balloons? No time to make heart biscuits?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also wtf is her post about not doing Valentine’s Day anymore? She still reposted her Valentines post from last year and rather than admit she couldn’t get her tit together this year; she comes out all sanctimonious about ‘don’t want it to be forced because the shops tell us we should’.

So no free Bloom and Wild? Hobbycraft not gifting some free balloons? No time to make heart biscuits?
Wasn’t there some Argi Bargi with her and Bloom and Wild over some #ad or am I mid-remembering? Didn’t Freya give her “boyfriend” a card or something? Seems odd that she would pass over the opportunity for some content.

I have seen her wear Matalan dungarees, I remember because I saw about three instagrammers all going on about them at the same time. I don’t believe she shops there regularly, she’s not that much younger than me and it’s not somewhere I would ever think to shop or buy baby stuff from. That’s not at all a dig at people that shop there, it just doesn’t seem like her cup of (decaf) tea at all.
Ah I will check back on the grid. Did she buy them though or were they part of an ad? Her post suggests she shops there for “denim” regularly 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.