RVK Loves #11 Save your airmiles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I've been blocked! Can I get a high five? I only made a general comment on the Joules page, not mentioning her - she's quite paranoid isn't she?! Obvs I have another account so can still see her posts, not that I shall bother as they are so boring.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread name suggestion: RVK Loves #12: don’t criticise Grabby or you’ll get a block; if she was a man we’d call her a c*ck

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The latest post shows just how little she understands. It's not "ugly comparison culture", it is about being self-aware and empathetic to those around you. Noone is expecting you to give away all your money to charity but just be aware of your privilege and mindful of what you post. In this influencer 'career' you should be aware of what message you are sending and expect to be held accountable to that. In most jobs, 'negative comments' are used as feedback - a way in which you can improve the service you provide. For some reason influencers seem to be above all of this and see it as 'trolling' 🤷 listen to your audience and perhaps you can continue to grow your business!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No idea what the point behind posting a private whatsapp converstion is about. Very odd.

Reactions: 8
I have emailed Joules about their campaign. The general freebie giving to instamums is irritating but this level of luxury gifting to proclaimed “Supermums” is just another level. Has anyone who emailed had a response? Am expecting a bit of generic PR team generated guff in reply. Or perhaps they will just delete my email, cos you know... that’s how they deal with feedback now?

Reactions: 7
I have emailed Joules about their campaign. The general freebie giving to instamums is irritating but this level of luxury gifting to proclaimed “Supermums” is just another level. Has anyone who emailed had a response? Am expecting a bit of generic PR team generated guff in reply. Or perhaps they will just delete my email, cos you know... that’s how they deal with feedback now?
I’ve emailed and had no response. I emailed also about supermums and deleting views of Instagram. As a paying customer whose handed over £100s possibly £1000s they’ve lost my custom over this. I’ve suggested they set up a competition for everyday families, customers to nominate individuals and to apply for these types of events. Not the hand selected few Instagrammers who are constantly invited to everything - the watergate bay treat, joules hotel room treat, Daylesford treat... same people picking same clothes in same sizes.

I’m appalled as a paying customer they silenced my constructive views of Instagram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The latest post shows just how little she understands. It's not "ugly comparison culture", it is about being self-aware and empathetic to those around you. Noone is expecting you to give away all your money to charity but just be aware of your privilege and mindful of what you post. In this influencer 'career' you should be aware of what message you are sending and expect to be held accountable to that. In most jobs, 'negative comments' are used as feedback - a way in which you can improve the service you provide. For some reason influencers seem to be above all of this and see it as 'trolling' 🤷 listen to your audience and perhaps you can continue to grow your business!
I think this was because of the backlash on the Joules post. The fact that she then blocked the people who commented says it all.

Reactions: 4
I’ve had a reply and yes just a load of guff! Tempted to try and send it to someone higher up in joules but maybe it’s better to just not spend with them as that could be a better reaction 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thank you for getting in touch and sharing this feedback.

Like other brands, our marketing activity has changed over recent years and it now includes ongoing work with influencers.

However, we do take your comments on board, and want to assure you that we regularly review our social media activity to ensure that everything we share online reflects the Joules brand and our customers whilst providing engaging content.

We have lots of exciting content planned that shines the spotlight on our fantastic customers and are looking forward to sharing it soon.

Kind regards,
Annmarie @ Joules Customer Care Management

Reactions: 1
Twitter probably works better as Joules know it is more open and likely to get others responding and retweeting.

Reactions: 6
That’s the same response I had back from Joules! They obviously don’t care!

Reactions: 1
She isn't "knocked down by people" on her Instagram, as she blocks everyone who dares to question her. That post is purely to get sympathy from the sheep she still allows to follow her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.