RVK Loves #11 Save your airmiles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very scary when they’re so small and get poorly with temperatures, also hope Freya is okay and props to her for not exploiting it for content.

Reactions: 2
Christ, she’s so out of touch and ungrateful!! She returned from a holiday that for most people would be once in a lifetime less than a week ago, and moaning already! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Yes it’s hard when your baby has a sickness bug, but it’s part and parcel of being a parent Grabecca. Be grateful you’ve just returned from a holiday of recuperation. Most mums with a sick baby are running on empty themselves, arguing with their partner over whose turn it is to take time of work to care for said baby, and worrying about either not being paid for taking time off, or using up precious sick days and potentially being disciplined for being off work yet again. At least she can sit in her comfy home and care for Freya without worry, probably with mumma at her beck and call. She really doesn’t live in the real world. Newsflash Grabby - babies get sick. You suck it up and get on with it, not moan about how anxious it’s made you on social media. What the hell did you expect when you chose to have a child? 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 “Australia feels like it never happened already” - what a spoilt brat thing to say!

20B51914-31C6-4AEB-8648-AB6ADEC728DA.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I do kinda understand her anxiety here, not sure if she is emetophobic either and she's very fortunate to not be 'working' arguing over who's job is more important to stay with Freya etc but even my husband throwing up would put me into panic. Never mind my child as well. Guess it was frightening seeing a baby throwing up and not being able to keep it down. I'm not overly fond of her but it must be hell in that household right now especially if she's lost the control

I get stupidly anxious when my kids are ill but what I don’t do is bleat on and on about it on social media. She’s such a drama queen 🙄

Reactions: 4
its bloody horrid when your kids are ill, you’d literally do any to trade places with them or make them better. But it passes, and Rebecca remember..., babies be babies ....

god help us if poor Freya is ever really ill, Grabby goes into an anxiety tailspin over a sickness bug. Buckle up girl - parenthood gets a lot tougher than this.

Reactions: 8
In the post about moving rooms around, I’m confused as to why she needs space for the buggy and hooks to hang stuff up, isn’t that what the ‘boot room’ is for?

I note that the room “might” become a playroom. I’d absolutely love to have enough rooms to have a playroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the post about moving rooms around, I’m confused as to why she needs space for the buggy and hooks to hang stuff up, isn’t that what the ‘boot room’ is for?

I note that the room “might” become a playroom. I’d absolutely love to have enough rooms to have a playroom!
Don’t be so stupid, the boot room is for Instagram photos only, most definitely NOT to be used as a boot room, let alone somewhere to store a pram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I became green with envy as soon as I saw playroom.
My livingroom is like a bomb site full of plastic toys. What I'd give for an extra room for a pretty play room

Reactions: 1
I became green with envy as soon as I saw playroom.
My livingroom is like a bomb site full of plastic toys. What I'd give for an extra room for a pretty play room
don't envy her - that’s her reason for being - she loves being envied, admired, better than you ... and she really really isn’t better then you. She happens to have a larger house - that shes done nothing to contribute to.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think I’d like to see Grabby do a blog post that is identical to her previous blogs / Australia blog post. But with a bit of extra smug ‘you got this Mumma’ thrown in.

I’m guessing that’s what I’ll be getting.

So sickness bug = make a loaf cake 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok I'm sorry Freya has been poorly and glad she is better. BUT it was basically just a tummy bug. Yes they are horrid but trust Grabby to be now tipped into 'a bad state of anxiety about all sorts of things'. I mean what is she anxious about now for heaven's sake having just got back from a long-haul relaxing holiday? She basically just cannot cope with real life. Its not all arranging peonies and baking cakes in the middle of the day. Its bloody hard work where shock horror things go wrong like kids get ill, or they are bullied, or your OH loses their job, or a parent gets really sick.
I'm convinced this is why she constantly goes on holiday. Just so she has endless dreamy days sat on the beach taking a gazillion photos. Her parents have taught her no resilience. They must know that deep down.

Reactions: 11
Ok I'm sorry Freya has been poorly and glad she is better. BUT it was basically just a tummy bug. Yes they are horrid but trust Grabby to be now tipped into 'a bad state of anxiety about all sorts of things'. I mean what is she anxious about now for heaven's sake having just got back from a long-haul relaxing holiday? She basically just cannot cope with real life. Its not all arranging peonies and baking cakes in the middle of the day. Its bloody hard work where shock horror things go wrong like kids get ill, or they are bullied, or your OH loses their job, or a parent gets really sick.
I'm convinced this is why she constantly goes on holiday. Just so she has endless dreamy days sat on the beach taking a gazillion photos. Her parents have taught her no resilience. They must know that deep down.
One of my kids was poorly when she was the same age as Freya. The GP was so concerned that she called an ambulance and my daughter was blue lighted to hospital. My husband was away and I had 2 other young children at home. I had to deal with the stress by myself with no one there to support me. Fortunately she wasn’t as sick as first assumed and was discharged the next morning. It was then ‘business as usual’ and I didn’t really have time to bake or go to pieces. God knows how Grabalot would cope in certain situations 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.