RVK Loves #11 Save your airmiles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don't envy her - that’s her reason for being - she loves being envied, admired, better than you ... and she really really isn’t better then you. She happens to have a larger house - that shes done nothing to contribute to.
Haha it's not actually her I envy, just the space. I just want my livingroom to be adult like where I don't fall over on toys all the time 😂 you're right though

Reactions: 7
Same.
She is a sick joke. Anxiety should be banned from her vocabulary. A bad day, yes, no one likes being ill, but anxiety is not something you can switch on and off with a bleeping Simba advert and an Australia (no one gives a tit about your repetitive holidays) blogpost.
Agree! She has had a bad day that can be made better with a hot bath and chocolate, she DOESN’T have anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Agree! She has had a bad day that can be made better with a hot bath and chocolate, she DOESN’T have anxiety.
It is so insensitive and distasteful to people who really have anxiety or depression and battle to get through each day. Basically she is feeling post holiday blues. That’s all. All that guff about climbing into a hot bath just to feel warm on cold dark evenings. Jog on.

• Heart
She's really made me mad with this latest bout of anxiety. I'm really not one to play a oneupmanship on who is suffering the most, but this has tipped me over the edge. She has no clue. I cradled my daughter in an ambulance whilst we were blue lighted from one hospital to another. I watched for hours as half a dozen doctors and nurses tried and failed to put in a cannula and waited in a corridor listening to her scream in fear as they undertook an invasive medical procedure. I am now dealing with a baby who is traumatised by those events. duck off with your struggle over a sodding sickness bug.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I’ve thought for some time she whacks up a Simba ad when she is short of spending money. (I was going to write ‘shoe money’ but we all know that isn’t where she spends her cash!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It is so insensitive and distasteful to people who really have anxiety or depression and battle to get through each day. Basically she is feeling post holiday blues. That’s all. All that guff about climbing into a hot bath just to feel warm on cold dark evenings. Jog on.
Go and put the bloody {dreamy} log burner on Grabby

'i have the luxury of sinking into a hot bath Instead of doing chores' duck OFF

• Haha
Did anyone else find it a bit weird that she managed to do so much rearranging of her furniture and bake a cake in the midst of this sickness that had gripped Freya and Ben?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
So her husband is really sick and she had him move furniture all over the house?

Reactions: 5
Oh ffs, the sun is shining and Freya feels better so ... as if by magic, grabby feels better.

its almost as if she didn’t have anxiety in the first place and was just tactlessly referencing mental illness for content with no understanding of how restrictive it is for real sufferers. NEWS FLASH GRABBY ... when you have real anxiety the weather doesn’t make any damn difference.

Reactions: 13
Klaxon... I'm about to be coarse.

In the bedroom photo this morning I wondered whether the pump bottle on the bedside is either hand sanitizer for when intimate relations are about to commence.

Or...

Lube for when intimate relations are about to commence.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh ffs, the sun is shining and Freya feels better so ... as if by magic, grabby feels better.

its almost as if she didn’t have anxiety in the first place and was just tactlessly referencing mental illness for content with no understanding of how restrictive it is for real sufferers. NEWS FLASH GRABBY ... when you have real anxiety the weather doesn’t make any damn difference.
I wondering if instead of ‘anxiety’ she just feels ‘anxious’ we all know that her vocabulary isn’t that broad.

• Haha
The harsh cow in me thinks she probably wanted to leave Freya with Ben as they were both ill whilst she rearranged furniture to combat her anxiety (let’s rephrase anxiety as mild inconvenience/some semblance of real life).

We can’t all just sink into a hot bath when we have had a crap day and ignore real life. Utter twit.

I wondering if instead of ‘anxiety’ she just feels ‘anxious’ we all know that her vocabulary isn’t that broad.
I know what you mean about her muddled use of words but I’m 99% certain she did mean to tug on everyone’s heartstrings about suffering anxiety. She rolls out the depression/anxiety card from time to time and then it magically vanishes 2 days later. All hail the power of a commission from a Simba mattress (and no doubt another 2 or 3 booked holidays in the pipeline).

Reactions: 6
She's also obsessed with getting her 10,000 steps in everyday on her dreamy walks #blessed. So she's probably sunk into a deep depression over that.

Totally agree but for Grabs..
Worry about a particular worrying situation = anxiety
Blues after a few tricky days = depression
Tummy Bug = serious sickness

She loves playing the exhausted mama card

Reactions: 8
Thank God she got to go out and have her nails done, imagine life for that poor tired mama if she couldn’t get a break 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.