Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fruitjack

VIP Member
A thread to talk about infamous ‘rear foo foo’ man. A minor irritant with his constant long winded centrist Dad Twitter ramblings, but becomes much more interesting when you find his old sex blog that he doesn’t have the password for and can’t delete.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

colouredlines

VIP Member
In the pub. At the next table a man is having the history of sex patiently explained to him. He is shocked to learn that women don't like the term "rear foo foo".

I glanced across. He's easily in his 50s.

How is this possible?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Fruitjack

VIP Member
I’m blocked so I don’t know what this was in response to but if we get to a second thread this is a title nomination for sure

F010EF15-2FFE-4A8D-A405-D1D6DE3F8A6F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

steverc

So there I was, sitting in my one of my favourite restaurants, doodling away on the napkin - tits and fannies if you must know, but it’s my RIGHT as a MAN and that’s feminism, baby - slowly nursing a little chub as I did so. My doodles were turning me on, you see, because I’m a powerfully sexual man in a lot of ways that I don’t like to talk about, but if you’re a sexy lady I will, whether you want to or not.

Anyway, I was sitting there, and I noticed a table across the way, with six youngish lads all having something of a low-key, but clearly heated argument. Aha, I thought, this is a job for me, because I’m all about solutions, I look at problems, size up the data, and then fix it. I’ve had decades of experience, for which I’ve been paid various amounts of money. So I thought ‘You know, Russell, old boy (not ‘old chap’, which is what I call my erection), you could do these lads a solid. That’s right, SOLID. Just like when I slip it in.

So I went over, sat down with them, and found out they were a boyband from Korea - I knew they weren’t ‘local’ - I mean, I’d do the ‘slitty-eyes’ movement here, but no doubt I’d get cancelled for that. Now, usually I have no time for music like that - I’ve been around that world a LOT, and know everything about it, and boybands and the people who like them are stupid. They’re stupid people. What I mean is, they (the people who like that music) are a lot less scientifically intelligent than me (Russell), because they are stupid and I am not. Very few people are as intelligent as me, of course, it’s just a measurable fact. Like the length of my penis, the one which wakes me up every morning and have to spank until it cries at me.

It seems they were unhappy with one of their members, and were looking to replace him. Well, I thought, from what they were saying, this J-Hope lad sounded like he was a stupid person, one of ‘The Stupids’, as I call nearly everyone. And as it happened, I thought I could bring a special twist to these boys special blend of hip-hop, R&B and light rock, along with some obviously much-needed intelligence. I suggested this, and they all looked at each other enthusiastically, and instantly agreed. At this point I was very much needed to have a Number One (a prelude to the many Number Ones we’d all have together), and went to have one, holding my penis as I did so. Things were changing for ol’Russ, I thought. All of this UX stuff I’m so amazingly good at was about to stand for Unbelievable luXury!

But when I got back to the table, they’d all gone. It must have been too much for them as a concept, and I later found out they’d patched it up with the other bloke and gone on to unbelievable success. But, and I like to fuck ladies, for a moment I was the seventh member of BTS. As it turned out, I think all that travel and money and youthful groupies and success and youthful groupies and sex and youthful groupies would have been a bit much, so I’m glad it didn’t happen.

Or do I cry myself to sleep over it every night? Relentlessly. OH WHO CAN TELL! Not me. I’m just over here, designing some UX. As you do.

My penis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

kachoochoo

VIP Member
I looked for a thread on here for Russ as I was starting to get a bit suspicious about his GoFundMe.

The blog is awful. I must have missed - how was it discovered? How do we know it’s his?

it gets shared on twitter all the time

here's what he's had to say about the grifting allegations this afternoon and there's several instances of books being paid for and not arriving

Screenshot_20220715-183252_Twitter.jpg
20220715_183343.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
I am fairly certain he lives in Sandbach rather than Crewe based on previous tweets and photos. Sandbach is much nicer than Crewe and while property is more expensive compared to Crewe you can get something lovely without breaking £300k.
I once had the best and most-needed wee of my life at Sandbach services. Can’t believe this dickhead living there will now tarnish my fond memories of the place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

colouredlines

VIP Member
He is definitely the sort of man who smugly tells women he's trying to date (probably too early in the initial conversations) that he enjoys giving oral sex but turns out not to be very good at all.
Funny you should mention that...

Screenshot_20220717-180732_Chrome.jpg

The full post - not for the squeamish: https://honeyncream.wordpress.com/2012/05/08/put-your-money-shot-where-my-mouth-is/

Includes Russ's full guide to cunnilingus, followed by complaints about how bad women are at sucking dick (no shit. If the dick in question belonged to RussInCheshire, you'd go at it like it was made of chewing gum).

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Sweetcouchpotato

He reminds me of the blissful pleasure of dating decent working class men who didn't feel the need to show off, pretend to be feminists or go on about how the sexiest thing was a clever woman or a woman who could laugh at herself, as if clever women who laugh at themselves are unicorns rather than pretty much par for the course.

I bet he spends ages in the bathroom grooming his beard. I like a beardy but not when it's like a key personality trait for them.

Could you imagine the sheer tedium of him accessing your rear foofoo while jabbering away anxiously self-soothing by proving what a genius feminist with an eclectic taste in music he was, between little grunts.

• Sick
  • Haha

kachoochoo

VIP Member
I've only been aware of this dude for a few days, and, as I said, I'm not a prude or a kink shamer, but that blog is 😨😱🤮

I suppose, now we've got a proper thread, we can say the blog is called honey n cream

I've screenshot the last post there here (in case he ever remembers his password), I've probably messed it up a bit and it's very long, but you get the gist

20220714_220757.jpg
20220714_220809.jpg
20220714_220821.jpg
20220714_220847.jpg
20220714_220858.jpg
20220714_220847.jpg
20220714_220919.jpg
20220714_221149.jpg
20220714_220919.jpg
20220714_221149.jpg
20220714_221226.jpg
20220714_221235.jpg
20220714_221245.jpg
20220714_221254.jpg
20220714_221304.jpg
20220714_221314.jpg
20220714_221326.jpg
20220714_221337.jpg
20220714_221351.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

Elthi86

Putting this behind a spoiler, because I don't want to provide any misinformation, but I think there is a strong chance that I knew this guy many moons ago...

This would have been somewhere between 2006-2009, my prime 'Big Going Out' years, and my memory is hazy of much of that time (happy days!). The Russ I knew had a girlfriend who was friends with my friend, so I knew them a little bit and probably met them 10ish times and went to a couple of their parties.
What I can remember:
He looked v. similar to Russ in Cheshire and had that same 'totally met Oasis' vibe.
His girlfriend was an absolutely gorgeous, Kate Winslet in Titanic type, and he talked a lot about her lovely curves (urgh), she'd have been a similar age to us so 23-24. He encouraged her not to work and to follow her art.
He drove a very fancy car, I think a BMW but cars are not my strongpoint.
They lived in a very swish flat somewhere near Canal Street
He was definitely an IT guy and said he owned his own business. They certainly spent a lot.

They were swingers, and we once awkwardly stayed a bit longer than we'd intended at what turned into a sex party and had to sneak off. His and his girlfriend's agreement was that they would only swing at parties. He inevitably cheated on her, and then when she found out, kicked her out like a super feminist.

Anyway, not conclusive, I wouldn't want to swear that they were one and the same guy, but the alternative is that there are two of them out there.

TOOT TOOT

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

colouredlines

VIP Member
Defensive posts about rear foofoo:

Screenshot_20220717-014600_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220717-014621_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220717-014635_Twitter.jpg

With that in mind, I'd like to clarify that the screenshots I'm sharing are not from his collaborative Honey & Cream blog, but rather his personal blog, which ran for years.

This goes way beyond one ill-advised post.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

colouredlines

VIP Member
Here he seems to be earning £60k p/a which tracks, but always cringe massively when people use the pro tax crowd pleasing stuff to shoe horn in their salary - in the eternal words of Allegra it is just awfully gauche, dahlings x

View attachment 1422343

The name honey and cream alone is enough to make me want to vom. So glad you’re here tho CL, I know you know this type of man from your escapades agency side. CC @LavaFlake too…
This is an archetype we've all seen so much - the "hey laydeez, don't worry about beauty standards, you're perfect as you are (unless you're too thin, bones are for dogs). So are you up for a bit of bum fun? Hahaha just my little joke, I'd never put pressure on you, I'm a feminist ally actually. But if you happen to be a bit curious...well, you know, a lot of laydeez say they find it very empowering. Just the tip? We can stop any time you like..."

The little jokes about the Eastern European waitress, too - oh but don't worry, he can't be anti-immigrant, he hates the Tories! So when he's a racist prick about Eastern Europeans, he's just being hilariously ironic on a level you don't get (maybe because you fried your brain watching reality TV).

And UGH, I just saw that tweet about learning to love "weak album tracks". You just KNOW that if you told him you didn't like his favourite band, he'd tell you that you weren't listening properly.

In conclusion, I hope he and Jack get together. How big is his Tesla?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
There should honestly be a word for the pleasure of discovering a Tattle thread for someone whose been a peripheral irritant in your feed, introduced only by other people's likes and RTs, and finding out all the tea and scandal! Somehow the grifting and old blog had passed me by, he just had a twatty vibe.

Anyway I've been cackling like a loon for all 11 pages and am pitching my deckchair right HERE :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

colouredlines

VIP Member
At the time of the Honey & Cream blog, Russ had another blog. Honey & Cream links to it, but it has long since been deleted.

Sadly for anyone with a gag reflex, the archives are still up: https://web.archive.org/web/20120312080733/http://heterocephalusgabler.wordpress.com/

Russ loses his virginity:

Screenshot_20220716-212640_Chrome.jpg

Russ indulges in some casual bantz about Johnny Foreigner (but it's okay because he's a leftie):

Screenshot_20220716-212106_Chrome.jpg

Russ helpfully tells us silly women how we can attract a sex god like him: don't diet, don't wear too much makeup, and be smart (which he defines as: stop watching reality TV and soap operas. I dunno, my dainty little girl brain can't cope with current affairs). This one gets posted in its entirety because it is SO SO BAD. The funny thing is that Russ links to this in a comment on the H&C post shared above, as an example of his skills with nuance.

Screenshot_20220716-212934_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220716-212940_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220716-212946_Chrome.jpg

It's fair to say that Russ is obsessed with anal sex - he mentions it in every post he writes about sex. Which, OK, when I was in my 20s I knew men like that. Russ was in his 40s writing this blog.

...I'm going for a shower.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Lazarus

VIP Member
He’s odious. I’m surprised he’s had any women willing to have sex with him.
the gofundme shite turns me insane. I can’t get over the entitlement of people who just speak absolute shite and expect others to dig deep to support them. This is worse when it’s a man who has a car which is way out of reach of so many people and has other income sources.
(plus there’s the trussell trust in case I wasn’t put off enough already!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39