Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread to talk about infamous ‘rear foo foo’ man. A minor irritant with his constant long winded centrist Dad Twitter ramblings, but becomes much more interesting when you find his old sex blog that he doesn’t have the password for and can’t delete.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Thank god someone’s done this thread - he’s been on my radar for a while, but the grift yesterday tipped me over. He drives round in a bleeping Tesla and yet there he is grifting away ‘just in case’ he gets sued - but don’t worry, any remaining money will be going to Trussell Trust. Where have we heard that before…?

Alas, my fragrant Mr thinks he’s the funniest thing on Twitter. This is even after I pointed out the dodgy sex blog and the fact he looks like he should be on some sort of register.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I've only been aware of this dude for a few days, and, as I said, I'm not a prude or a kink shamer, but that blog is 😨😱🤮

I suppose, now we've got a proper thread, we can say the blog is called honey n cream

I've screenshot the last post there here (in case he ever remembers his password), I've probably messed it up a bit and it's very long, but you get the gist

20220714_220757.jpg
20220714_220809.jpg
20220714_220821.jpg
20220714_220847.jpg
20220714_220858.jpg
20220714_220847.jpg
20220714_220919.jpg
20220714_221149.jpg
20220714_220919.jpg
20220714_221149.jpg
20220714_221226.jpg
20220714_221235.jpg
20220714_221245.jpg
20220714_221254.jpg
20220714_221304.jpg
20220714_221314.jpg
20220714_221326.jpg
20220714_221337.jpg
20220714_221351.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
He’s odious. I’m surprised he’s had any women willing to have sex with him.
the gofundme shite turns me insane. I can’t get over the entitlement of people who just speak absolute shite and expect others to dig deep to support them. This is worse when it’s a man who has a car which is way out of reach of so many people and has other income sources.
(plus there’s the trussell trust in case I wasn’t put off enough already!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh I hadn’t seen that. He blocked me a while back thankfully. He must have been name searching because I hadn’t tagged him in - I think he searches for rear foo foo and blocks - it’s loads and loads of people!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I looked for a thread on here for Russ as I was starting to get a bit suspicious about his GoFundMe.

The blog is awful. I must have missed - how was it discovered? How do we know it’s his?

Reactions: 11
I looked for a thread on here for Russ as I was starting to get a bit suspicious about his GoFundMe.

The blog is awful. I must have missed - how was it discovered? How do we know it’s his?

it gets shared on twitter all the time

here's what he's had to say about the grifting allegations this afternoon and there's several instances of books being paid for and not arriving

Screenshot_20220715-183252_Twitter.jpg
20220715_183343.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Oh GOD that blog. I've literally just cringed myself inside out. That's before we get to the barely disguised hatred of women and the utterly appalling writing...

I'll get back to finding the book tweets in a minute, but, omg, he's just admitted how much he earns!

Screenshot_20220715-194802_Twitter.jpg

oh ok, apparently the book's not actually published yet. was this on unbound or something? I'm not fully up to speed on him yet

Screenshot_20220715-200026_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
oh ok, apparently the book's not actually published yet. was this on unbound or something? I'm not fully up to speed on him yet
Yes, something like that, where you pay and in return your name goes in the back of the book or whatever.

I confess I have liked his Week in Tory posts but I had never noticed the comments about the weird sex blog before. That and the potential grifting… he is now getting on my nerves - I’m starting to see the light!

Reactions: 13
He's really getting a roasting on twitter over this. He'll be kicking himself he didn't just beg for untraceable paypal donations like El Grifto Jack Monroe.

Eta: ooooh a crossover! This screenshot is from May. Would love to know what happened to all those PayPal legal fund donations (just kidding, I know what happened to them)

Screenshot_20220716-015008_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Free speech doesn't come without consequences. There are some words biting him in the arse right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I followed him briefly when I saw 'the week in Tory' coming by a few times. Quickly had to unfollow because of all the 'woe is me' vibes.

Reactions: 13
Free speech doesn't come without consequences. There are some words biting him in the arse right now.
Surely the whole point of free speech is that it does come without consequences, libel being slightly different as if you have said something blatently untrue then that isn’t really using free speech as such.

Reactions: 12
Free speech is about the government not being allowed to hinder you or imprison you (or worse) for your voiced opinions. It does not protect you from consequences (such as people forming unfavourable opinions of you or not wanting to listen to you anymore, or not wanting to pay you for voicing your opinions anymore).

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Free speech is about the government not being allowed to hinder you or imprison you (or worse) for your voiced opinions. It does not protect you from consequences (such as people forming unfavourable opinions of you or not wanting to listen to you anymore, or not wanting to pay you for voicing your opinions anymore).
Absolutely! Well said. This should be the standard retort to every single one of those narcissists on social media. 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.