Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay! A thread on the rear foo foo man. Am in awe at the Miss Marple skills of @heretoreaditall2019.
You should all set up a Kickstarter/Go Fund Me/Take My Money šŸ’ø

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ā€œRear Admiral Russā€ šŸ¤£

It would blow his tiny mind if he knew I also read and enjoy womenā€™s magazines.

Him saying the universe is 14.5 billion years old made me laugh out loud.
Iā€™m really interested in space, so itā€™s like seeing someone brag about how intelligent they are (compared to people who have different interests to him for some reason), then go on to confidently state that there are 11 days in a week.
His whole career looks as if itā€™s the same, talking up his ability whilst not putting any of the work in to actually achieve any of it.

As other fraus have pointed out, itā€™s all misogyny. Pop culture or ā€œwomenā€™s interestsā€ are deemed less than, something he doesnā€™t value.

The world is a different place from the 80s or 90s, thankfully there are plenty of amazing multidimensional women merging git action passing code day in day out. It is possible to be capable and fun and choose to engage your colleagues in convos about love island and not bleeping Chaucer or whatever undergrad English lit/Philosophy snooze fest he wants to talk about so he feels less bleeping thick, as half the office evacuate from the dullardā€™s corner. All this judgment from someone who had to pretend to participate on twitter šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­ heā€™s pathetic he isnā€™t even a part of any of the numerous communities heā€™s trying to gatekeep or pull rank on others as an alleged insider from.

The fintech story tho, loool. If he does come on can he upload his cv pls? In .pdf format if you can manage it hun ty x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Defensive posts about rear foofoo:

Screenshot_20220717-014600_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220717-014621_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220717-014635_Twitter.jpg

With that in mind, I'd like to clarify that the screenshots I'm sharing are not from his collaborative Honey & Cream blog, but rather his personal blog, which ran for years.

This goes way beyond one ill-advised post.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Yay! A thread on the rear foo foo man. Am in awe at the Miss Marple skills of @heretoreaditall2019.
You should all set up a Kickstarter/Go Fund Me/Take My Money šŸ’ø
Honestly hun just type

X being anything you think will flag results. I started with bought / house / data which then led us down the whole heā€™s actually a developer tit! Twitter search is elite x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Russ is one of the original Macc Lads but they kicked him out for his offensive views on women, pass it on šŸ¤£

Ooh he did 4 months on EPR at Stockport hospital in 2017? Lol thatā€™s a cash cow how did he drop out so quickly?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's somewhere between the age of 48 and 52 (maybe?) so similar age to me, I turn 50 in September. The thought of ever putting stuff about my sex life on a blog makes me want to die. We were forever telling our kids that nothing on the internet goes away, it'll haunt you for years etc. and you'd think that someone who's been CEO of the internet (or whatever jobs he's claimed he's done) would know that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I need to stop lol but I truly die, he was working at a recruitment agency that provides contractors to the NHS - what data science was there for you to

looool, I was thinking this when I first read that he was claiming to be nhs earning 42k

Ā£42k is band 8a, you're a service manager over a whole directorate. in our trust, IT ppl are usually band 4 - top of which is about Ā£24k

BUT

a few years ago, one of our IT guys told me that he was actually a contractor and earned so much more as a contractor than an in-house IT guy. like, he was actually on about as much as russ says he is

• Wow
Reactions: 15
His whole career looks as if itā€™s the same, talking up his ability whilst not putting any of the work in to actually achieve any of it.

As other fraus have pointed out, itā€™s all misogyny. Pop culture or ā€œwomenā€™s interestsā€ are deemed less than, something he doesnā€™t value.

The world is a different place from the 80s or 90s, thankfully there are plenty of amazing multidimensional women merging git action passing code day in day out. It is possible to be capable and fun and choose to engage your colleagues in convos about love island and not bleeping Chaucer or whatever undergrad English lit/Philosophy snooze fest he wants to talk about so he feels less bleeping thick, as half the office evacuate from the dullardā€™s corner. All this judgment from someone who had to pretend to participate on twitter šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­ heā€™s pathetic he isnā€™t even a part of any of the numerous communities heā€™s trying to gatekeep or pull rank on others as an alleged insider from.

The fintech story tho, loool. If he does come on can he upload his cv pls? In .pdf format if you can manage it hun ty x
YES to everything you said. You and everyone else here exposing him with his own words is just šŸ‘©ā€šŸ³ šŸ’‹

I canā€™t believe heā€˜s publishing a book. As well as being so ignorant and offensive, his writing is justā€¦ really bad. Thereā€™s no style OR substance, itā€™s just like a weird train of thought with the occasional attempt at humour.*

His ā€œwriting personaā€ is so dated, it feels very 90s bloke-lit/Loaded, but without any of (for example) Nick Hornbyā€™s skills or nuance.

Heā€˜s such an internet stereotype itā€™s hard to believe heā€™s real.

*I had to laugh that he described himself as feminist though, wow.

Russ ā€œIn Cheshireā€ Jonesā€˜ adventures in feminism.

This went wellā€¦.

33445F7E-22C0-4BF7-9005-60DBD0A2D54E.jpeg

BCD51068-108B-4E67-92D7-77282C120330.jpeg

ADEA6A40-9623-45B3-A13C-162C9B3E3BA5.jpeg

308B2204-5DE1-44A6-9DF0-4BF077173464.jpeg

A335E4D4-A7E6-4EE6-BDD3-CAACCD53A1F7.jpeg

81F944E4-5483-42B1-B29E-DBC273FB8843.jpeg

Mega double long post, sorry.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Here's a fun one: is Russ a feminist? A timeline.

Yes he is!

Screenshot_20220717-022535_Twitter.jpg

...but he can still lol at those humourless feminazis, right?
Screenshot_20220717-022551_Twitter.jpg

Women can decide, but Russ has the answer.

Screenshot_20220717-022600_Twitter.jpg

Hilarious!

Screenshot_20220717-022618_Twitter.jpg

Bantz!

Screenshot_20220717-022624_Twitter.jpg

He's a well-intentioned feminist man (who hopes you'll let him in your rear foofoo).

Screenshot_20220717-022641_Twitter.jpg

He's definitely a feminist...

Screenshot_20220717-022731_Twitter.jpg

...oh wait, now he's not. Same day!

Screenshot_20220717-022738_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220717-022745_Twitter.jpg

He tries.

Screenshot_20220717-022810_Twitter.jpg

"Siri, does compulsive masturbation make me less of a feminist? Asking for a friend."

Screenshot_20220717-022819_Twitter.jpg

Russ is learning...

Screenshot_20220717-022834_Twitter.jpg

...learning to preface his tweets with "it's not my place to say" before telling women what to think!

Screenshot_20220717-022905_Twitter.jpg

Not learning very quickly, it seems.

Screenshot_20220717-022919_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220717-022925_Twitter.jpg

Now he doesn't even want to call himself a feminist anymore, despite doing so repeatedly over the years:

Screenshot_20220717-022934_Twitter.jpg

Half true:

Screenshot_20220717-022938_Twitter.jpg

Hooray, he's a feminist again!

Screenshot_20220717-022949_Twitter.jpg

Exhausting. It's like Jack, but without figuring out how the delete button works.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I never thought Iā€™d find a social media personality I loathed more than Jack Monroe but by jove, Russ has actually converted me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Here's a fun one: is Russ a feminist? A timeline.

Yes he is!

View attachment 1423008

...but he can still lol at those humourless feminazis, right?
View attachment 1423009

Women can decide, but Russ has the answer.

View attachment 1423010

Hilarious!

View attachment 1423011

Bantz!

View attachment 1423012

He's a well-intentioned feminist man (who hopes you'll let him in your rear foofoo).

View attachment 1423013

He's definitely a feminist...

View attachment 1423014

...oh wait, now he's not. Same day!

View attachment 1423015View attachment 1423016

He tries.

View attachment 1423017

"Siri, does compulsive masturbation make me less of a feminist? Asking for a friend."

View attachment 1423018

Russ is learning...

View attachment 1423019

...learning to preface his tweets with "it's not my place to say" before telling women what to think!

View attachment 1423020

Not learning very quickly, it seems.

View attachment 1423021View attachment 1423022

Now he doesn't even want to call himself a feminist anymore, despite doing so repeatedly over the years:

View attachment 1423023

Half true:

View attachment 1423024

Hooray, he's a feminist again!

View attachment 1423025

Exhausting. It's like Jack, but without figuring out how the delete button works.
šŸ¤¢ for him, but ā¤ for you for collecting all of these together in such a brilliant way.

We should ā€œenjoyā€ these tweets while we can, surely heā€˜s going to delete a lot soon, he definitely knows his Twitter password.

ETA.
Thread crossover šŸ˜¬

D5CCC332-9B6E-4F9E-9B34-C5737FB9672D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Russ in 2015:

View attachment 1422916

A noble sentiment, spoiled by his usual obsession with sex.

Russ in 2012:

View attachment 1422917

A youthful mistake, no doubt? Well, Russ was over 40 at the time.

What a horrendous bleeping prick.

(Note: it's hard to link to individual posts for receipts as very few have been archived. But that post is here - https://web.archive.org/web/20121130091752/http://heterocephalusgabler.wordpress.com/ - dated 17/10/2012. This blog is hard to navigate, because of infrequent archiving. When I saw the Adrian Mole-esque anti-Tory poem I was hopeful that there would be more hilarious content, but it turns out that it's mostly relentless bigotry under the guise of edgelord humour. From, I repeat, a man in his 40s.)
Itā€™s funny how JK Rowling gets death threats when people view her as being transphobic but itā€™s always the lefty beardy men who have the history of actual transphobic bigoted tweets.

every time I go to read these blog posts I think he canā€™t possibly get worse than the previous but he really hates women, itā€™s quite clear.

Reactions: 29
Trawled through his twitter there. He tweets at Jack Monroe an awful lot.

I also found this :sick:

Screenshot_20220717-082229_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Oh and he worked at and possibly owned a web agency?
He is currently only linked to one active company on companies house (though it's being struck off? He and Jack ARE the same person), but I don't understand companies house enough to work out if he is linked to any dissolved LTD. I'm not sure I can link to it, the entry has his full home address on.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He reminds me of the blissful pleasure of dating decent working class men who didn't feel the need to show off, pretend to be feminists or go on about how the sexiest thing was a clever woman or a woman who could laugh at herself, as if clever women who laugh at themselves are unicorns rather than pretty much par for the course.

I bet he spends ages in the bathroom grooming his beard. I like a beardy but not when it's like a key personality trait for them.

Could you imagine the sheer tedium of him accessing your rear foofoo while jabbering away anxiously self-soothing by proving what a genius feminist with an eclectic taste in music he was, between little grunts.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
He reminds me of the blissful pleasure of dating decent working class men who didn't feel the need to show off, pretend to be feminists or go on about how the sexiest thing was a clever woman or a woman who could laugh at herself, as if clever women who laugh at themselves are unicorns rather than pretty much par for the course.

I bet he spends ages in the bathroom grooming his beard. I like a beardy but not when it's like a key personality trait for them.

Could you imagine the sheer tedium of him accessing your rear foofoo while jabbering away anxiously self-soothing by proving what a genius feminist with an eclectic taste in music he was, between little grunts.
Omg same, babe. Reading all of this awful tit Iā€™ve never been more grateful for my husband who has worked his bum off to achieve things and not just sat pretending or begging on Twitter. Also not a pervert, can you imagine being engaged to Russ? Itā€™d be like water torture the constant drip drip drip requests for access to your rear foo foo.

Also the fact she was a child bride! 24 and 45? And he was clearly proud of this! DISGUSTENGG!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 37
He is vile and his blog shows that he clearly hates women. Did the much younger fiancĆ© become his wife? The impression I got from his numerous derogatory references to sex workers was that he only got laid if he paid for it and was resentful as duck about that. Itā€™s scary how social media gives a huge platform to people like him.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.