Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chocwaffle

Genuinely if I had to choose between never knowing the touch of a man again or spending one hour alone with Admiral Rear Foo Foo, I'd be off to the local nunnery like a shot

• Haha
Reactions: 33

colouredlines

VIP Member
For the sake of posterity, here's Russ claiming that his mother was disabled when he was born:

Screenshot_20220726-225411_Twitter.jpg

And here he is answering the question of what his recent ancestors did for a living:

Screenshot_20220726-225331_Twitter.jpg

I've been trying to put my finger on why this irks me so much. I think it's two things. First, it's just gross to use his mother's disability as "proof" of his working class credentials. It actually feels kind of exploitative, not to mention irrelevant (Parkinson's disease is not tied to the class system).

Secondly, he's mentioned that his mother DID work, and stopped when she became ill. But his tweets always imply that "disabled" was her vocation in life. Now, if I think about my female ancestors, they obviously got a very shit deal - I'm sure my mum's career would have been enormously different had she been born 20 years later, and both my grannies were very intelligent women who were never able to realise their full potential, due to the society they lived in. That's incredibly sad. But on the other hand...they may not have been lawyers or surgeons, but they worked hard, they earned money, they held their heads up high. I can be proud of what they DID achieve, and I would never sneer about how shit their jobs were in order to score points on social media.

• Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220721-091636_Chrome.jpg

He clearly owns multiple non-identical shirts as well as hoodies, jackets, etc, the lying fuck. 😂 You're not Steve Jobs, Russ!

The big vibe I get from Russ is the "I'm not shallow enough to care about appearances" thing, which a) allows him to sneer at silly superficial women who want to - gasp - look good, and b) gives him an excuse to take no care of his appearance* because he's just too deep.

He CLEARLY has the look of a man with a wild mane of untamed pubes he expects you to navigate uncomplainingly

• Haha
  • Sick
Adding for the record that Russ's mum worked until 1984 (when he was 14). Her disability is surely a very sad situation, but the way he talks about it in his "I'm so working class" tweets implies she never worked at all (and also feels kind of gross and disrespectful?).

Sources:

View attachment 1448416View attachment 1448417
The “I haven’t the foggiest idea how I ended up being me” is so 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 and disrespectful. Like calm down hun you’re a UX designer with a moderate Twitter following crowd funding £6.5k, not Steve Jobs x

Also love that he doesn’t consider the masses of domestic and child rearing labour his mum would have had to do that would have come above a luxury like sitting down to read. Especially considering her mobility issues? And what if she just dared to read after the kids had gone to bed? Dickhead.

• Heart
  • Haha

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Who are these cleaners earning £20k per year?! Fuckinell. Russ wouldn’t be passing the David Hadjicostas fire service interview.

ETA - I appreciate some self-employed cleaners in affluent areas and a regular client base might make this but a) not in CREWE and b) not any cleaner employed by a contractor.

• Haha
  • Heart
OMG this thread! 🤘

I follow him for the Week In Tory stuff but the last few weeks there have been a few comments about women Tories that have made me think "bit sexist Russ" then when he posted the other day about not being a grifter and not making any money on his go fund me (apart from the 6.5k debt that he doesn't have to pay, so the net result is being 6.5k better off than he otherwise would have been) I started clicking on replies, and fell down some holes. I then found this thread cos I was like "Hmmmm starting to think some things here, wonder if Tattle have noticed him".

And it seems everyone agrees, he is a massive fucking incel!

Love that people are posting the receipts, Tattle is the best. (and he will soon be along to defend himself!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Boogs

VIP Member
Your silly, gentle, giggly self? Fuck me he really needs to get together with Jack Monroe 🙄

• Haha
Girls part one - a) still print screening just dunno if tattle will cap the number of images attached and b) this man is old enough to be my father which makes ALL of this ten times worse

14885008-8ADB-459D-87D9-F73FA0F8298C.jpeg
0D786847-01B8-4C8F-AF5F-5548371C2D16.jpeg
CB5DB0EA-086F-4FD2-9BAD-232F05945F58.jpeg
11FA2435-5C3C-4FBB-BE13-B957929F7121.jpeg
59BF8636-A2A9-4A93-9DC4-E070027529D3.jpeg
7AC3DE3F-D928-41D9-A0D3-8660D60C879D.jpeg
B491CDA2-E552-46AC-91D2-51DD7A1BDE6E.jpeg
23F30753-7111-44CC-B29E-ACCAA896155E.jpeg
BF6C7176-A92F-4649-8717-B6FCBAF8EE59.jpeg
B918F1FC-83D8-4600-ACDF-8756FC2AAE34.jpeg
179F4B7A-8949-4898-AAB4-6B08C531E426.jpeg
413EC3B2-4BBD-4DEF-8055-CB3935A6E900.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
I think I need to stage an intervention in the WinnyT household. Mr WinnyT thinks RearFooFooMan is the funniest thing ever with his wacky week in Tory shite. He literally sits guffawing and reading it out to me. It’s just not that good. This is even after I told him about the dodgy sex blog and him being a raging misogynist - “oh but week in Tory is so funny”…
10BED1F0-DB9E-474A-A7D3-869038A65A8B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

StatusWoe

VIP Member
I’ve always been proudly bisexual,
Same here! But this makes me want to set sail and live permanently on Lesbos, if you catch my drift. 😭😬

I only know of Russ in Cheshire from his 'Week in Tory' blogs. I read them and thought 'well the humour's kind of repetitive, but I'm glad someone's holding them to account and keeping a record of all the political craziness'. Had no clue about the blog. I haven't read all of the spoilered post, but it sounds like some unhinged incel manifesto that a mass shooter would post before going on a spree. I don't mean to be flippant about those crimes, but that's genuinely what it brought to mind. I find it scary the amount of guys who seem normal, but it turns out they really hate women. Can we not trust anyone?

• Sad
  • Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
Russ in 2015:

Screenshot_20220717-012246_Twitter.jpg

A noble sentiment, spoiled by his usual obsession with sex.

Russ in 2012:

Screenshot_20220717-012316_Chrome.jpg

A youthful mistake, no doubt? Well, Russ was over 40 at the time.

What a horrendous fucking prick.

(Note: it's hard to link to individual posts for receipts as very few have been archived. But that post is here - https://web.archive.org/web/20121130091752/http://heterocephalusgabler.wordpress.com/ - dated 17/10/2012. This blog is hard to navigate, because of infrequent archiving. When I saw the Adrian Mole-esque anti-Tory poem I was hopeful that there would be more hilarious content, but it turns out that it's mostly relentless bigotry under the guise of edgelord humour. From, I repeat, a man in his 40s.)

• Sick
  • Wow

colouredlines

VIP Member
Here's the blog post about sex toys, prostitutes, Pussycat Dolls etc. Warning: contains some NSFW pictures.

EDIT: extra warning, having now read in detail: it is HORRENDOUSLY offensive. RussInCheshire is the worst person on the entire internet.

It features the line "I'd love to be a real sexist, but I'm not."

Screenshot_20220717-010349_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220717-010358_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220717-010405_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220717-010412_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220717-010419_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220717-010429_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220717-010432_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Fruitjack

VIP Member
7127A466-17A3-4CA4-8393-66F94082137F.jpeg

I had read this on the blog but I’d erased it from my mind. Now I think my clit might have actually dissolved in utter embarrassment and horror.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Just woke up so I don't know if this'll make a whole lot of sense but his posturing about how "well read" he is and how "intelligent" he is compared to unibrowed louts who don't care for literature makes him come across like Adrian Mole (and the point of the Adrian Mole series is not to see yourself in him) but also it comes across as classist and ableist in my eyes - not that working class people can't be educated, but that a lot of his gimmick feels like punching down (esp since he brags about grammar school so much).

Slight merail incoming here but it is relevant I promise. I have learning difficulties (dyspraxia and fairly severe dyscalculia, I can't read clocks or do simple maths or anything like that) and people like Russ that focus so much on so-called intelligence really grind my gears - I may not understand basic maths or science and I may have trouble with reading books but that doesn't mean I'm stupid and to look down on people just because they "sound" or "act" stupid is repugnant (especially considering he's the one who coined the phrase "rear foo-foo"). It shouldn't matter what someone's IQ score is or whether they read Dostoevsky, what matters is how they are as a person - whether they're compassionate or kind or whatever.

This sounds kind of long and sanctimonious but as a former learning support/special education kid I'm sick of these types of people lauding their superiority.

• Heart

bladiesla

VIP Member
Free speech is about the government not being allowed to hinder you or imprison you (or worse) for your voiced opinions. It does not protect you from consequences (such as people forming unfavourable opinions of you or not wanting to listen to you anymore, or not wanting to pay you for voicing your opinions anymore).

• Heart