RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like she should have been eliminated on the spot! 😂 I was livingggg for Utica’s sleeping bag look! What a talented queen 😍😍

Anyone else fuming we don’t get Untucked on UK Netflix?? Missing the drama!!

Reactions: 9
Sometimes people upload Untucked online, like Youtube or Daily Motion. I watch it on VH1 with a 24-hour free pass. It all kicked off this week!

Reactions: 2
Sometimes they upload Untucked online, like Youtube. I watch it on VH1 with a 24-hour free pass. It all kicked off this week!
I’m gonna have to try find it, I’ve seen a few clips on Twitter and am hating that I’m missing the drama 😭😭 Kandy is giving me Silkie vibes!!

Reactions: 6
I’m gonna have to try find it, I’ve seen a few clips on Twitter and am hating that I’m missing the drama 😭😭 Kandy is giving me Silkie vibes!!
I saw Kandy asking for people to stop comparing her to Vanjie/Silky (this was at the start of the season) and gave her the benefit of the doubt because I wanted to see how she was. However... She's seemingly starting arguments for no reason and coming for people. Don't start attacking an experienced queen like Tamisha 🧐

I saw Kandy asking for people to stop comparing her to Vanjie/Silky (this was at the start of the season) and gave her the benefit of the doubt because I wanted to see how she was. However... She's seemingly starting arguments for no reason and coming for people. Don't start attacking an experienced queen like Tamisha 🧐
Me too, the more I see of her I think she is desperate for screen time. I love Tamisha and would not want to go up against her 😂 Kandy knows she has Tina and Mik to back her up so is acting out I think

I love sweet Olivia Luxe, that smile!! And Symone, love every single outfit and her skin is unREAL

Reactions: 3
I didn’t realise there was a drag race thread on here, very excited to find it 😂 I cannot stand Kandy Muse, it was the hypocrisy for me.

Don’t know if I need to say *untucked spoiler*

She sat and told Elliott that she needed to have more self awareness and when Elliott tried to defend herself Kandy completely shut her down and yet when the boot was on the other foot she completely kicked off. Also Tamisha was not “provoking her” (gotmik) Kandy said she was going to smack Tamisha if she didn’t leave the room and Tamisha followed her to say don’t think you can just throw around threats and get away with it .

Rant over 😂

Loving Tamisha, Symone and Olivia. Don’t know if this has been said yet but Symone is in the same drag family as GiGi Goode from last season and it definitely shows, so polished!

Reactions: 8
If you go to VH1 You'll need a VPN (set to America) and you can sign up for a 24 hour pass. I had a look and I can't seem to find it elsewhere, although there are some live reactions on Youtube. Maybe they're cracking down on people uploading.

I've tried to like Kandy but she makes it hard, she loves to correct others but can't take any criticism herself. Her comment to Elliot about self-awareness was rich coming from her.

Reactions: 1
If you go to VH1 You'll need a VPN (set to America) and you can sign up for a 24 hour pass. I had a look and I can't seem to find it elsewhere, although there are some live reactions on Youtube. Maybe they're cracking down on people uploading.

I've tried to like Kandy but she makes it hard, she loves to correct others but can't take any criticism herself. Her comment to Elliot about self-awareness was rich coming from her.
Thank you I’ll have a look! Think we need a petition for Netflix to upload it whilst the season is on and not after the whole season has finished!!

I actually didn’t know that Symone was in the same drag family as Gigi but as you say that makes a lot of sense, I also loved Gigi!

So far this season already seems to have so much more drama than Season 12 where all the queens were very sweet and close knit - got to admit I love the shade ☕☕☕

I actually didn’t know that Symone was in the same drag family as Gigi but as you say that makes a lot of sense, I also loved Gigi!
They are both from the House of Avalon, apparently it is one of the closest drag families and they all have input on every single look. So Symone and Gigi would have helped each other on all of their runway looks which I think is really interesting

Reactions: 1
Thank you I’ll have a look! Think we need a petition for Netflix to upload it whilst the season is on and not after the whole season has finished!!

So far this season already seems to have so much more drama than Season 12 where all the queens were very sweet and close knit - got to admit I love the shade ☕☕☕
Right, it makes sense to have Untucked on Netflix as well as the main show. If I see any links I'll let you know!

I think we all like a bit of shade! I miss the reading challenge...where is it?! Oh, and hopefully snatch will be on soon.

Reactions: 2
I can't wait for Kandy Muse to leave - but I think they will keep her around just for the drama...:rolleyes:
How chic was Utica Queen's sleeping bag look though!!

• Heart
I wasn't feeling Utica ar first, no dislike just meh but she's really growing on me. That sleeping bag look!

Gotmik is running me the wrong way tbh, I think she's tryna come across as an underdog but it's so disingenuous! How you gonna say you *kinda* know how to sew but then reveal your a fashion grad? 🙄

I LOVE Olivia Luxe so far, totally agree with others on here that her smile is just infectious! Love Tamisha, La La Ri and Symone too.

Cannot bare Kandy! So annoying and antagonistic. Not a fan of Elliott either tbh, no particular reason just not feeling her so far.

Reactions: 7
I wasn't feeling Utica ar first, no dislike just meh but she's really growing on me. That sleeping bag look!

Gotmik is running me the wrong way tbh, I think she's tryna come across as an underdog but it's so disingenuous! How you gonna say you *kinda* know how to sew but then reveal your a fashion grad? 🙄

I LOVE Olivia Luxe so far, totally agree with others on here that her smile is just infectious! Love Tamisha, La La Ri and Symone too.

Cannot bare Kandy! So annoying and antagonistic. Not a fan of Elliott either tbh, no particular reason just not feeling her so far.
Okay I think we’re new best friends because I agreed with everything you just said and your picture/username is the damn finest assistant to the regional manager there’s ever been

Reactions: 4
Okay I think we’re new best friends because I agreed with everything you just said and your picture/username is the damn finest assistant to the regional manager there’s ever been
I also agree with all of this! Can I join too??

Pssst, I also have heard a rumour of who is lip-syncing and going home next. I'm not going to spoil it for anyone but if you're at all interested DM me ...

I wasn't a massive fan of utica at first but I'm loving her!! Her takes on the challenges and how she just commits is amazing

Gotmik bores me and she relies on the fact she is "kooky" in her look when in fact I just think it looks tit at times. The final bag ball outfit was tit and I didn't get why the judges were all over it. Can't stand Kandy and tbh she is being kept in like Silky was, for the drama. She's putting me off watching tbh. And Tina Burner is an old witch and again is as dull as anything.

Reactions: 8