RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't a massive fan of utica at first but I'm loving her!! Her takes on the challenges and how she just commits is amazing

Gotmik bores me and she relies on the fact she is "kooky" in her look when in fact I just think it looks tit at times. The final bag ball outfit was tit and I didn't get why the judges were all over it. Can't stand Kandy and tbh she is being kept in like Silky was, for the drama. She's putting me off watching tbh. And Tina Burner is an old witch and again is as dull as anything.
I’m surprised Michelle hasn’t said ‘stop relying on that bodyyy’ to Gotmik yet! It’s all getting a bit samey

I adore Olivia Luxe ❣❣❣❣❣❣

Reactions: 10
Reactions: 3
My thoughts on the latest episode:
I think Kandy is trying to be fiesty and start drama purely for attention and air time.
Disappointed Gottmik is starting "the mean girls" I hated rolaskatox so I really don't want a new clique forming.
I don't think Tina deserved to be in top 3. I don't know what it is but she doesn't do anything for me.

I thought Denali and Rose deserved to be in the top this week. But I loved Olivia and her gorgeous smile so I'm happy she won.

Reactions: 12
Is anybody watching then UK season atm?

Trying not to post any spoilers but I've just gotta say I'm annoyed as hell Kandy is still in the competition.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is anybody watching then UK season atm?

Trying not to post any spoilers but I've just gotta say I'm annoyed as hell Kandy is still in the competition.
I'm really enjoying the UK one but Alan Carr is HARSH! All tea, no shade.

Reactions: 1
I think this week was the first time I cried at an elimination.
Tamisha was such a class act. I’m also going to miss her just taking no tit

Really hope the mean girls thing was just a joke and not the new Rolaskatox or the Heather’s. Really felt sorry for Rose and Denali this week- I think they at least deserved props for their performance.

Reactions: 11
Also disappointed Denali and Rosé didn’t get the recognition they deserved this week. Olivia was fantastic too though, she just lights up the room whenever she’s on screen.
Very sad to see Tamisha go, she was a class act. She took the result so gracefully and love that she hugged Kandy on the way out like the bigger person.

Off topic but YouTube recommended Denali’s ice skating channel to me tonight and she’s amazing!!

Reactions: 5
I also agree with what everyone has said (as always 😂)

I was also super sad to see Tamisha leave I wanted to see her go far! Also super sad to learn she had a ostomy bag that she kept hidden and had to work into her garments, she should be so proud of how well she did despite having extra challenges going on! I also feel maybe Utica should have been in the bottom instead of her?

if I see Tina Burner wearing one more red yellow and orange dress.....

Reactions: 7
My thoughts on this week's lip sync and results

I really felt that Kandy was too over the top in the performance of the lip sync. Yes I'm aware that the song is about revenge and cheating but she didn't engage in the sassiness of the song just screamed the words like she was sobbing. It was off putting to me. also I don't even like Rosé but easily should have been a top.

Reactions: 5
Utica will win I think
I really hope not. All the face pulling is starting to get on my tits. I also don't understand why she can't just do ordinary makeup. Her face looks like she fell asleep next to a bored child with a load of sharpies. She unfortunately reminds me of Thorgy and I couldn't stand that bitter witch.

I don't know what it is about the last couple of seasons, but I literally couldn't give a shite who wins (as long as it's not Kandy). Maybe Symone because her skin is like very expensive chocolate.

They all seem to think they are better than every queen that came before them, and they are definitely not.

I much prefer uk drag race.

Reactions: 7
I really hope not. All the face pulling is starting to get on my tits. I also don't understand why she can't just do ordinary makeup. Her face looks like she fell asleep next to a bored child with a load of sharpies. She unfortunately reminds me of Thorgy and I couldn't stand that bitter witch.

I don't know what it is about the last couple of seasons, but I literally couldn't give a shite who wins (as long as it's not Kandy). Maybe Symone because her skin is like very expensive chocolate.

They all seem to think they are better than every queen that came before them, and they are definitely not.

I much prefer uk drag race.
Simone's legs are just gorgeous....!

Reactions: 4
I'm not massively enjoying this season at all. Not sure what it is but it feels a bit lackluster. I'm really gutted with who went home last week, I felt she was so different from the usual Drag Race girls they've been casting for the last few years. She just had this good vibe about her.

Glad we've got UK drag race to compensate but I kinda wish they weren't on at the same time!

I think the UK one reminds me of the older seasons of Seagrave. You've got queens that are not just professionals at their art etc plus there's the underdogs. I love a good underdog.

Reactions: 2
Interesting episode... I don't think I've posted here before so I'll just say firstly that from the start I've been rooting for Olivia and Symone and they're both killing it so I'm really happy...

That lip sync was amazing imo, actually this season has been great for lip syncs in general minus the boring first episode. I think it was very close, Eliot probably won but it's hard to tell when they clearly edit it in the winning queens favour!

Like I said I'm really rooting for Olivia, I think she's wonderful, so I'm glad she won but this is the second episode in a row that Rose and Denali have killed it as a pair and been safe. I mean Denali literally had one of the most beautiful garments I've ever seen on the stage, it was so disappointing to not see her get praised for it. Whereas Olivia unfortunately had her second moment of an extremely similar wig!! She's getting fucked by the runway order lol.
!

Also when tf is Snatch Game, I know they took their sweet time eliminating people but feel like I've been waiting a goddamn age!!!

Reactions: 4
I am normally a huge drag race fan but my attention is elsewhere with this series. I'm not sure if it's because I'm enjoying the UK one so much more or if I've just watched it too much and it's all too much of the same.

I want Symone to win or Rosè. Did anyone see Rosès tweet in a kilt 😍😍
I did like Olivia but she's starting to grate on me. Also like gott but not enough to win.