RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m finally caught up! I wasn’t a big fan of the multiple lipsyncs and I really thought I’d love it. I just didn’t feel like I got properly introduced to the queens to get a feel for them.
So far I really liked Gottmik and Tina Burner. And every time Olivia smiles I want to smile too- I get the same vibes I got with Heidi. I feel like Rosé is going to get the villain edit. I also have a feeling Tamisha is going to be eliminated early if it’s following the usual format of landing the queens story and eliminating them an episode or so later.

Reactions: 4
I really hope that the UK drag race does not have this multiple lip sync porkchop edition. I was thinking maybe due to covid they need to reduce the number of queens on the stage, but then they had them all sitting out back so no clue.

Reactions: 3
Wasn't overly impressed with Kandy Muse and the shade she threw at Aja. Also she stole Monet Exchange's fake splits thing. She must surely know we've seen it before. Hopefully the Pork Chops can chop one of the ones who won their lip sync and they'll get rid of Kandy.

Reactions: 7
Wasn't overly impressed with Kandy Muse and the shade she threw at Aja. Also she stole Monet Exchange's fake splits thing. She must surely know we've seen it before. Hopefully the Pork Chops can chop one of the ones who won their lip sync and they'll get rid of Kandy.
It wasn’t even a good move steal! If you’re gonna do an iconic move then at least make it look half decent.

Everyone lipsyncing was a bit boring really for an entire episode but I guess they have to try and make it a bit different. I have struggled to actually really care about any of the queens since series 8 tbh. I rewatch old ones often though.

I was surprised by the first few “eliminations” as I thought they were the strongest. I thought the twist was heading for the eliminated being the actual winners.

It takes me a few eps to see who I like but the ice skater stood out to me doing the lip sync in skates!

I do miss the more gothy/horror queens though like Sharon Needles. Since Alyssa Edwards the pretty drag queens all just blend together.

Reactions: 1
Everyone lipsyncing was a bit boring really for an entire episode but I guess they have to try and make it a bit different. I have struggled to actually really care about any of the queens since series 8 tbh. I rewatch old ones often though.
Season 7 is the best!

It had so many good queens. Trixie and Katya are still so good and really the main ones I am still interested in. A few from 8 were alright but after that I don’t care about any of them

What was the point in the first episode and creating winners and losers groups if they were just going to eventually bring them all together in the end?

Also last week's episode when all the 'winners' thought it was just going to be six of them in the competition and saying that production better not bring any more girls in..... Really?

I'm actually surprised that the second group's routine went really well considering they edited like it was going to be a complete tit show.

I like Denali, Utica, Symone, and Gottmik
There others are okay, though I think Tina Burner and Rosé will get on my tits. Oh and I can't stand Kandy Muse 🤣

Reactions: 6
What was the point in the first episode and creating winners and losers groups if they were just going to eventually bring them all together in the end?

Also last week's episode when all the 'winners' thought it was just going to be six of them in the competition and saying that production better not bring any more girls in..... Really?
I thought the same! Total waste of time.

Reactions: 2
I think with the new format they were trying to let us get to know the queens a bit more. But between episodes 1 and two and then the third with the pork chops I’d pretty much forgotten who they were and what happened on the lip sync with the exception of Denali and Rose. I think it would have been better doing what they’ve done before and saving one on one lipsyncs for later on in the season for a queen to have a chance of coming back.
Controversial but I do kind of like kandy muse but I think that’s based on how she is on Twitter. I’m wary of writing off the loud queens after the dirty they did to silky. Not saying Silky wansnt playing up for the cameras for the air time, but she was a kind and generous human being and I think they omitted a lot of her softer moments in favour of making her antagonistic.

Reactions: 2
Just caught up on the most recent 2 eps. I was glad that Elliot did well to shut Kandy up. I actually thought group 2 was better than group one in the song.

Reactions: 3
I also enjoyed the second group, they were a lot more supportive of eachother. I do love Tamisha.
I thought Denali's looks and lipsync were amazing, she's going to go far in the competition.

Might be a controversial opinion - I really like that they split the girls up to begin with - I feel like we got to meet all of them properly. I have watched Drag Race since season 3 and every season, without fail, there are a solid 3/4 queens I just don't know - their edit is crap & they're out early and I just forget they exist and it is frustrating as hell. At least it seems like all the girls had a decent intro this time, not 12 queens clamouring for 30 seconds of screen time for the first few episodes.

Reactions: 6
Graham Norton dated Tina Burner in the noughties! Interesting. I do find her the most unlikeable at the moment, although I have changed my mind about certain show "villians" before.