RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This series feels like such a drag compared to the UK version. I was surprised that Kandy was in the top this week as she didn't do very much in the main challenge.

Reactions: 11
This series feels like such a drag compared to the UK version. I was surprised that Kandy was in the top this week as she didn't do very much in the main challenge.
I feel like the producers are forcing Kandy on to us but most people I speak to aren’t feeling her at all. It was driving me mad when they were watching each other in the Bossy Rossy challenge and she wa seeing so vocal about people not doing well like who the duck made you a judge?!

Andi Felt so bad for Elliott how she felt everyone was being shady about her performance and feels like no one wants to be her friend 🥺🥺 Elliott absolutely smashed that lip sync so hopefully that will shut some of the opinionated girls up for a bit!

I think this season there are some queens who are a bit big for their boots and think they’re a lot better than they are, not here for it!!

Reactions: 10
I was so surprised to learn that Rose is a fellow scot love that! She was amazing in the improv challenge this week - she deserved to be in the top in my opinion!

Reactions: 3
I'm not feeling Elliott at all tbh, I can empathise with the feelings she's been having but she's really standoffish too and takes no responsibility for that paying a big part in how the other girls are with her. I am once again super upset with the elimination.

I'm rooting for Olivia, Symone or Denali to win, I definitely think Rosé is a strong contender too though.

Reactions: 6
It's like kandy is this seasons silky. Ru seems desperate for us to like her. I am really not liking the mean girls. I really liked Gottmik at first but her looks are a bit boring.

It's a shame Rupaul has stopped his podcast with Michelle Visage, I loved listening to their chat. They understandly halted it when covid kicked off but there is no sign of coming back 😒

The Sherry Pie interview is out. It's not really worth watching as it's just him reiterating an apology, blaming/not blaming a personality disorder and a tit family.

Reactions: 1
I'm not feeling Elliott at all tbh, I can empathise with the feelings she's been having but she's really standoffish too and takes no responsibility for that paying a big part in how the other girls are with her. I am once again super upset with the elimination.

I'm rooting for Olivia, Symone or Denali to win, I definitely think Rosé is a strong contender too though.
Hard agree with this, but Rosé’s wigs are always terrible, they always seem to ruin her looks.

Reactions: 2
The Sherry Pie interview is out. It's not really worth watching as it's just him reiterating an apology, blaming/not blaming a personality disorder and a tit family.
I watched it yesterday, Tamron was prepared! Btw I love your userpic :LOL:

There's going to be a behind the scenes special - "Corona Can't Keep a Good Queen Down".

• Heart
I watched it yesterday, Tamron was prepared! Btw I love your userpic :LOL:

There's going to be a behind the scenes special - "Corona Can't Keep a Good Queen Down".
Hahaha, thank you!

Isn't it bad that just by seeing Kandy in video thumbnail I don't want to watch this [I obviously will].

• Haha
Eurgh so close. Hate episodes like tonight with no elimination

That was a good episode! I've not been feeling this season at all (apart from Rose and Denali) but I enjoyed it. There's waaay too many queens though, need to start sending some of them home.

Reactions: 11
I don't see the point of double shantays. Sometimes they are warranted but I think in some cases Ru doesn't want to lose a certain queen at that point. I have to say, I thought Kandy looked really pretty in her yellow dress and I couldn't take my eyes off Symone her in the lip sync. She's got it. I do have soft spot for Olivia and Denali, also. I didn't think Tina did that badly in the challenge, am I the only one?!

Do we need to keep doing spoilers now? Maybe after the weekend we can stop doing them?

I thought Tina did really well in the challenge. I can't believe she didn't almost win it. She's not my favourite but she did well in the challenge and the runway.

Reactions: 8
The judging was really poor this week. I think they got the winner right, but no way did Tina do that badly. She's not my favourite either but I thought she did really well in the challenge, especially given that she had the biggest part and her runway was much improved on previous weeks. The cast is pretty strong this year and I think they're all very good in different ways. Snatch game next week will be interesting though...

Reactions: 9
The judging was really poor this week. I think they got the winner right, but no way did Tina do that badly. She's not my favourite either but I thought she did really well in the challenge, especially given that she had the biggest part and her runway was much improved on previous weeks. The cast is pretty strong this year and I think they're all very good in different ways. Snatch game next week will be interesting though...
I was thinking about this earlier, Tina didn't do poorly at all but the safes were Uttica, Olivia and Elliott (?) and they were all pretty good and I can't think who would have been bottom if Tina hadn't been. I think it was as small as Tina stopped the lipsync a few seconds too quick. It's defiinitely getting competitive quickly. Tina's runway was fab though, loved the black wig on her!

Reactions: 4
Do we think a double elimination is on the cards? If so who, do you think?

Reactions: 2
Do we think a double elimination is on the cards? If so who, do you think?
Ooooh... tricky. I doubt Kandy will last much longer, not as polished as the others. Symone can be very up and down. Elliott possibly in danger too. I think top 4 is Rose, Denali, Olivia Lux and Gottmik. Unpopular opinion incoming but I can't stand Rose, I think her attitude stinks. There's being confident and believing in yourself and then there's just pure arrogance. That being said, Rose has performed really well and has given me some of my favourite runway looks thus far.