RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I admit I am biased as I love Jan but I think the criticism given to Jan that their happiness and attitude isn't authentic further raises a broader issue of Ru trying to engineer emotions and vulnerability. It's not Ru Paul's vulnerability race ffs
I agree with this. I really felt for Jan when she was saying, they want me to just be me, but this is me!
I think this latest week was tricky because yes she was in the bottom but I don’t think she necessarily was bad - she just didn’t hit the brief with her lyrics. Her dancing etc was still on mark. Ru is wanting her to open up and be vulnerable but if that’s not who she is then she can’t force that.

Reactions: 8
The game within a game is driving me crazy. I seem to forget about it each week then at the end I'm like Oh yeah :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
The game within a game is driving me crazy. I seem to forget about it each week then at the end I'm like Oh yeah :rolleyes:
It's too late isn't it? Unless they've been doing the other challenges alongside the rest (hugely unlikely) I don't see how they can come close to winning.

Reactions: 1
It's too late isn't it? Unless they've been doing the other challenges alongside the rest (hugely unlikely) I don't see how they can come close to winning.
Yeah unfortunately feels that way.

I have an idea for RPDR but it may seem a bit crazy. You know the porkchop episodes where nobody went home? I thought that was brilliant. I loved getting to know the Queen's more.

Why not have it where nobody goes home throughout? We can see every queen's strengths, weaknesses, grow and develop throughout the challenges. And instead maybe a point system?
So top queen gets maximum points, the other 2 of the top 3 get points. Safe gets X points and bottom queen gets 0 or - points.

We've seen Priyanka, Laurence, Symone, Jaida and Kita Mean have lows and highs throughout their season. They all went on to win and the journey felt very authentic.

Reactions: 3
Edited to add: in my idea you can still have a finale with the top 3 queens or something. But this way you get to really see how people behave and act

Reactions: 2
I already know what the twist is but I’m confused as to why they’ve left it so late? It would’ve made more sense to do it at the halfway mark rather than a few episodes before the final.

Also for the many franchises - the consistently worst thing about them has been Michelle and Ru. That bully in Canada made the show unwatchable for me.

I find it so boring when Ginger does the whole tries to copy what the other person is doing for comedic value. She does it every bloody lip sync it's so tired!

Reactions: 7
I disagree with the winner - I thought
Sonique was actually very impressive
. The winner really grated on me this episode - a lot of showboating.

I was surprised and relieved at the elimination.
I could not stand Pandora trying to again blame people for her own limitations.

I find it so boring when Ginger does the whole tries to copy what the other person is doing for comedic value. She does it every bloody lip sync it's so tired!
Her and BenDeLa are notorious for it and somehow the judges eat it up everytime.

Reactions: 4
I enjoyed the episode but, holy tit, that guest judge and her lipsync song were dull.

Baga Chipz? Bag of shite, more like.

Didn't really enjoy that episode, I barely paid attention to it. I love the lipsync assassin and she's an amazing dancer but the lipsync was so dry 🥱 I was really enjoying the start of AS6 but the last few episodes have been a bit meh for me

Reactions: 7
Didn't really enjoy that episode, I barely paid attention to it. I love the lipsync assassin and she's an amazing dancer but the lipsync was so dry 🥱 I was really enjoying the start of AS6 but the last few episodes have been a bit meh for me
I just skimmed it and fast forwarded through those Drag Tots 🤮