RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They just announced season 3 of drag race UK for autumn.. they are never ending these seasons!
Honestly feel like they’re pushing out as many global seasons as possible so Ru Paul can leave the show / retire early since he’s already made millions from it! Has DRUK already been filmed?

Reactions: 8
Honestly feel like they’re pushing out as many global seasons as possible so Ru Paul can leave the show / retire early since he’s already made millions from it! Has DRUK already been filmed?
Yes, I believe so. The spoiled Drag Race subreddit has some info about contestants and possible elimination orders etc.

Reactions: 4
I was sad with who went this week, could have easily gone the other way too but the other person going wouldn’t of been fair IMO (plus i love her - loved both the bottom queens)

personally i didn’t agree with who won the challenge this week though

Reactions: 3
I was sad with who went this week, could have easily gone the other way too but the other person going wouldn’t of been fair IMO (plus i love her - loved both the bottom queens)

personally i didn’t agree with who won the challenge this week though
really? I thought she was so amazing

Reactions: 1
They just announced season 3 of drag race UK for autumn.. they are never ending these seasons!
DRUK reignited my love for Drag Race. I absolutely love drag race at its peak which for me is seasons 4-6 and S8 but now the repetitiveness of the challenges, the increasing importance of having money to succeed, and the tired tropes cropping up again and again just mean I'm over the US series. I hope they don't run the UK series into the ground in the same way.

Reactions: 7
RaJah is getting a phenomenal edit and I’m a huge fan this AS6.
Jan really is getting that Silky Edit - I’m not sad about it, I find her irritating as duck

Reactions: 8
DRUK reignited my love for Drag Race. I absolutely love drag race at its peak which for me is seasons 4-6 and S8 but now the repetitiveness of the challenges, the increasing importance of having money to succeed, and the tired tropes cropping up again and again just mean I'm over the US series. I hope they don't run the UK series into the ground in the same way.
The only reason series 3 DRUK is coming so soon is cos S2 was filmed so late so came out late cos of covid, they’ve actually filmed it straight after 2 i believe so it’s technically coming out when it normally would of in the autumn. 2 just came out in January cos it was delayed - rumoured cast for it has been on reddit since like start of the year?
RaJah is getting a phenomenal edit and I’m a huge fan this AS6.
Jan really is getting that Silky Edit - I’m not sad about it, I find her irritating as duck
I absolutely love RaJah to bits, reminds me of Tamisha Iman a bit too

Reactions: 2
The only reason series 3 DRUK is coming so soon is cos S2 was filmed so late so came out late cos of covid, they’ve actually filmed it straight after 2 i believe so it’s technically coming out when it normally would of in the autumn. 2 just came out in January cos it was delayed - rumoured cast for it has been on reddit since like start of the year?

I absolutely love RaJah to bits, reminds me of Tamisha Iman a bit too
Me too. Tamisha always made me smile, loved her.

Reactions: 3
Trinity K Bonet is my winner. I don't feel she'll win, and I don't know how the game within the game will go, but I think she's brilliant.

Reactions: 12
Trinity K Bonet is my winner. I don't feel she'll win, and I don't know how the game within the game will go, but I think she's brilliant.
Me too! She is everythingggg

the delusion of Jan saying she was voted out because people see her as a threat, witch you were in the bottom 3 times! Goes on about how talented she is at singing/dancing but was the bottom 2 in a singing and dancing challenge...🐸☕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Me too! She is everythingggg

the delusion of Jan saying she was voted out because people see her as a threat, witch you were in the bottom 3 times! Goes on about how talented she is at singing/dancing but was the bottom 2 in a singing and dancing challenge...🐸☕
I really like Jan but I can’t help but think All Stars came too soon for her - I agree it was a bit delusional to think it was for that reason she specially given that it was a tie anyway. I get what she means that there’s more of her that people want to see but she hasn’t yet seemed to grasp the her the judges wanted to see was the real her, not the Jan version. Can’t help but feel she’s also had a bit of a bad edit there. I do think she’s stunning and very talented but just hasn’t found herself yet

Absolutely love Ra’Jah and Trinity so much, thought she looked absolutely stunning on the runway. Trinity’s going on a really nice journey for me. They’re my 2 winners, I always love Ginger Minj in general and I’ve loved Akeria for years so was gutted to see her go.

I did love Kylie’s runway this week but I just can’t seem to warm to her for some reason this series!

Reactions: 10
I admit I am biased as I love Jan but I think the criticism given to Jan that their happiness and attitude isn't authentic further raises a broader issue of Ru trying to engineer emotions and vulnerability. It's not Ru Paul's vulnerability race ffs

Ru is bleeping useless anyway, get rid and revamp the show with a new panel and some bloody design challenges!!!!

Reactions: 12
I admit I am biased as I love Jan but I think the criticism given to Jan that their happiness and attitude isn't authentic further raises a broader issue of Ru trying to engineer emotions and vulnerability. It's not Ru Paul's vulnerability race ffs

Ru is bleeping useless anyway, get rid and revamp the show with a new panel and some bloody design challenges!!!!
I agree with this so much.Brutally, I’m not interested in listening to past traumas and watching queens have to show vulnerability. I watch for their talent and Personality. It’s pretty boring when they start banging on about it, especially Ross

Reactions: 6
I did love Kylie’s runway this week but I just can’t seem to warm to her for some reason this series!
I know what you mean. I don't dislike her, i'm just not that bothered by her.

I have been rewatching season 11 and tonight watched the Evie and Brooke Lynn lip sync. Loved it!

Reactions: 2
I was surprised at who left. Intrigued at TKB's reasoning.

When the hell is this game within a game happening?!

Loved the Spain final btw even with the budget lip sync video. The winner is fantastic and I'm in love with Supremme.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4