RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm assuming it'll be Eureka that gets through but what an amazing turn of events! Silky REALLY deserves it at this point. Though the final one was a bit tit tbf ha.

Reactions: 1
I sent silky money after that episode. Talk about carrying an entire episode. I’ve honestly never yelled at the tv so much over a lipsync

Reactions: 9
God almighty, that was a crap episode. As if Silky won all of those lips syncs, most of the time she didn't even know the words so just resorted to crappy props and rolling about on the floor. She must have some serious dirt on Ru! I'm not a fan of Jan (not loving the jantasy) but no question she won her lip sync.

Reactions: 3
I was full on crying laughing at Silky doing the Barbie Girl lipsync. Thought this episode would be boring but she made it so entertaining. Ridiculous and so funny, she will have won so many over who didn’t like her in the past, and good for her.

Reactions: 12
God almighty, that was a crap episode. As if Silky won all of those lips syncs, most of the time she didn't even know the words so just resorted to crappy props and rolling about on the floor. She must have some serious dirt on Ru! I'm not a fan of Jan (not loving the jantasy) but no question she won her lip sync.
I do agree with you!! I bloody loved it though however there's no way she won all them lip syncs. She hardly knew any of the words! She just has enough room in her clothes to hide tit in! She has stepped up her game but eureka for me.

I don't know how to work spoilers. I'm so sorry.

Reactions: 3
One of the funniest episodes just down to Silky alone. Did think that Jan actually maybe deserved their lip sync win, it’ll be a shame if Silky has lost to Eureka after all that - partly because I’m not a big fan of Eureka. Silky just left the reveal too late in her final one I think, it didn’t work for the song

Reactions: 7
Radio 1 are doing a Drag Queen takeover today. It's quite good - they're co-presenting. Tayce and Laurence so far.

Reactions: 2
I'm quite surprised Silky didn't get called back, she really put in the work but I don't think she won against Eureka - the lip sync was quite messy.

Also started a separate UK thread for series 3 which will be starting in a couple of weeks if anyone wants to join in 😊 https://tattle.life/threads/drag-race-uk-s3.22362/

Reactions: 5
I know she was negative and she made it easy for them but I was so sad for TKB. She should be top 4.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
this episode was a mess, silky should have come back and I’m soooo sad to say TKB go!! How ridiculous we sat through a whole episodes of lip syncs for the ‘game within a game’ only for the last elongated queen to come back 🙄🙄 what a waste of a twist

Reactions: 13
THANK YOU!!! Christ alive how is no one seeing that?? Ru has a favourite he likes to push and guide (and coax and force through)…even though it’s clear to everyone that they’re not ready…god dammit

Kylie is a bit meh to me. I’d rather Ginger or Rajah won. Enjoyed the Gaga lip sync though.

I’m ok with Kylie winning. I loved Rajah however and will now be obsessed with her forever, she provided so much comedy this season. After the shot show that was DR Down Under it was nice to have a season with no obvious winner or pushing of certain people.

Reactions: 6
I'm happy with the winner but honestly would probably have been happy with any of them winning. They all slayed in that final.

I think any of them could have won. Rajah really stood out and you could see how much she improved since her series. I thought Eureka would get on my nerves but she dialled it down a lot and wasn't the same obnoxious Eureka. Ginger was professional as ever and didn't really put a foot wrong. It was nice to see Kylie win as she's old school and another one who has massively improved since her series and I enjoyed one of the more experienced queens come back and really go for it, honestly thought she'd be a filler queen (a la Serena Chacha) and she really surprised me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Once TKB was out I didn't really care 😅

Happy for the winner though, it really could have been any of the top 4 because they were all wonderful in their own way. I did feel the episode was pushing the winner but sure look, atleast they're nice!

I think any of them could have won. Rajah really stood out and you could see how much she improved since her series. I thought Eureka would get on my nerves but she dialled it down a lot and wasn't the same obnoxious Eureka. Ginger was professional as ever and didn't really put a foot wrong. It was nice to see Kylie win as she's old school and another one who has massively improved since her series, it's nice to see one of the more experienced queens come back and go for it, honestly thought she'd be a filler queen (a la Serena Chacha) and she really surprised me.
I could not listen to another Rajah's "Oohhhh maaa goooooood"!!!