RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was lucky enough to see her live once!
Cheeks ached so much from laughing 😂
Same here, she is one of the best comics I have ever seen. Her back and forth with the audience was something to behold. I have a few friends who are big comedy nuts but won't go see her cause she's drag, boy are they missing out.

Reactions: 7
The winner may have won that lipsync fair and square, but I wouldn't have picked them as top All Star for the week. I would've been much happier with any of the Sex group instead. A bit of riggory IMO.

I can't believe Jan has managed to scrape by yet again. More lives than a cat, that one.

Reactions: 8
The winner may have won that lipsync fair and square, but I wouldn't have picked them as top All Star for the week. I would've been much happier with any of the Sex group instead. A bit of riggory IMO.

I can't believe Jan has managed to scrape by yet again. More lives than a cat, that one.
Yes, the win should have gone to one of the other three. What gets me about Jan is that her drag hasn't really evolved since her season. Same old, same old, in my opinion.

Reactions: 2
Jan’s runway look was quite possibly one of the ugliest runways in All Stars history.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just can't click with Jan, I dunno why. Feel like they're a theatre kid who was kinda average and turned to drag to differentiate themselves but don't have an actual passion for drag itself. If that even makes sense 😅 just not sure who they are as a drag artist.

Reactions: 8
I really think I’ve fallen out of love with DR. Just can’t get into this season at all. I’ve only got up to episode 3 and barely paid attention throughout.

Bianca 🤡 is my fave though. Will be happy to see her in an episode.

Reactions: 6
Started watching s13 now that it's on Netflix.
I'm only on ep 2 and I'm already not really feeling it? 🤨
Does it get better?

Same here, she is one of the best comics I have ever seen. Her back and forth with the audience was something to behold. I have a few friends who are big comedy nuts but won't go see her cause she's drag, boy are they missing out.
I’ve also seen her and my husband reluctantly came with me. Of course he ended up finding her hilarious and now watches Drag Race with me.

Not to go too off topic but I was also just reading on Twitter, Gia Gunn called Covid a hoax and has now tested positive for it 🤭

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Started watching s13 now that it's on Netflix.
I'm only on ep 2 and I'm already not really feeling it? 🤨
Does it get better?
Personally, no.
Its a very long series and you can most definetly see the favoritism in this one.

Reactions: 5
I'm enjoying AS6 - there are too many Drag Races on though. I remember waiting for the next series!

We're also watching the Spanish series and my head is spinning a bit (have barely started Holland and Thailand)

Saw that drag race Thailand is showing soon.
Anyone else feel that they are being put out now like a production line and quality has dropped? Not the quality of the queen's but production, tasks, the blatant favoritism creeping in.

Reactions: 5
I'm enjoying AS6 - there are too many Drag Races on though. I remember waiting for the next series!

We're also watching the Spanish series and my head is spinning a bit (have barely started Holland and Thailand)
I have been watching Spain too and loving the host.

Reactions: 1
Drag Race Italia is supposed to be coming out in November.

Also, apparently Jade Jolie is going to be a contestant on the next series of Dragula.

Reactions: 2
They just announced season 3 of drag race UK for autumn.. they are never ending these seasons!