RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this on twitter but couldn't find the original post!
Looks like Kameron deleted the post but there's an article here https://www.gaytimes.co.uk/culture/...stated-over-drag-race-all-stars-6-appearance/

I don't really get it either. The song was boring yeah but I don't think Kameron needs to react like that. She's been doing some of the tours for a couple of years and pretty established as a performer now so I don't think anyone is gonna think any less of her? Kennedy Davenport was given a terrible song for her assassin performance last year too and she didn't flip out over it 🤔

Reactions: 6
Thought I seen Pork Chop in Essex Shoreditch yesterday, fangirl moment but then my friend said it was not Pork Chop and realised she was correct :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm so looking forward to a new UK series I just hope it keeps the same spark and spirit as s1&2

Reactions: 7
A female drag queen, interesting! There's an honourable tradition of ultra-camp women (Dolly Parton, for example) so seems right that exaggerated femininity isn't just for the gay blokes.

Reactions: 3
I’m excited for UK3 but apparently production was extremely rushed this year as Ru and Michelle has another franchise to film right after so I hope it doesn’t affect the quality too much 😕

Reactions: 6
I’m excited for UK3 but apparently production was extremely rushed this year as Ru and Michelle has another franchise to film right after so I hope it doesn’t affect the quality too much 😕
It’s on it’s last legs with me. If this series is crap, I’m not watching any more drag race series ever again

Reactions: 2