RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alyssa is the best - you donā€™t get queens with a fraction of her charm and humour on Drag Race these days šŸ˜„

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Alyssa briefly made a recent appearance on Americaā€™s Got Talent as her dance school auditioned.

I also enjoyed the Netflix series about her dance school.

Reactions: 4
Alyssa briefly made a recent appearance on Americaā€™s Got Talent as her dance school auditioned.

I also enjoyed the Netflix series about her dance school.
I loved Dancing Queen! Was absolutely gutted when it didnā€™t get green lit for a second season

Reactions: 6
Agree with that list. Would also like to see Jessica Wild, Kameron Michaels, Max (although I think they quit drag?) and Alyssa Edwards again, just because you can never have too much Alyssa šŸ˜‚
Agreed! I would also happily have Adore again and this time hopefully she wouldnā€™t get upset and leave šŸ˜­

I heard recently that Ivvvyyyy Winttterrrrrsss had quit drag and though oh what a shame!!

Reactions: 5
Agreed! I would also happily have Adore again and this time hopefully she wouldnā€™t get upset and leave šŸ˜­

I heard recently that Ivvvyyyy Winttterrrrrsss had quit drag and though oh what a shame!!

I loved the episode when Adore called out Darienne Lake for nicking her moves on the treadmill.

Reactions: 3
They also need to invite actual queens from other shows like the UK one. All stars doesnā€™t need to go ā€œinternationalā€, the clue is in the name, itā€™s all the stars of drag race. So they need to chill out before AS7 and get a wider range of queens

They also need to invite actual queens from other shows like the UK one. All stars doesnā€™t need to go ā€œinternationalā€, the clue is in the name, itā€™s all the stars of drag race. So they need to chill out before AS7 and get a wider range of queens
Theyā€™ve already filmed an International All Stars. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if it airs at the same time as UK3.

Adore was asked back for AS6 and she said she nearly agreed to do it. She did a live about it. Think itā€™s on YouTube

The judging this episode seemed all kinds of messed up to me šŸ˜³

maybe itā€™s because I just donā€™t rate stage school Jan as a performer but I didnā€™t enjoy her Gaga performance at all and thought Trinity should have won - I was GAGGED at her performance like I actually gasped!

also Ginger should have been bottom her performance was sooo dull and just ginger being herself, no fergie!! and how in fresh hell was Eureka in the top over Kylie/Rajah/Pandora?!

It all feels so overly produced Iā€™m losing my mind šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ sad to see the queen who left go

Reactions: 10

maybe itā€™s because I just donā€™t rate stage school Jan as a performer but I didnā€™t enjoy her Gaga performance at all and thought Trinity should have won - I was GAGGED at her performance like I actually gasped!

also Ginger should have been bottom her performance was sooo dull and just ginger being herself, no fergie!! and how in fresh hell was Eureka in the top over Kylie/Rajah/Pandora?!

It all feels so overly produced Iā€™m losing my mind šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ sad to see the queen who left go
I completely agree- sat with my mouth open for TKB.
Itā€™s really bugging me that the pacing is just really off this season- itā€™s like everything is super crammed in and the judging makes no sense. Like is what theyā€™re seeing on the cutting room floor or something?

Reactions: 7

I felt the same.

TKB's performan was sp much better than Jan's and i thought Akeria's runway was the best.

Last edited:
I would've put Ginger and Jan in the bottom. I did love this week's challenge and thought the queens generally did well. We're nit-picking here.

I gagged at the lipsync assassin. I think I even screamed lmao. I was so pleased to see her again.

Overall, a strong episode and I think even a jaded fan would enjoy it. This has been a fun season so far.

I'm enjoying all stars way more than I expected, but we still seem to be in this rut of bleeping weird judging. It's all rigor Morris now!!

Reactions: 9