RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm another person who doesn't see the point of Ginger returning. I feel like Jan is returning too soon to take the crown unfortunately.

Reactions: 5
Really enjoyed that episode. I also thought Eureka was great to watch, but very happy for the winner, who seems really nice.

Really fun episode this week. I laughed at the main challenge, enjoyed the runways and gagged at that lipsync. Pleased with the winner and happy to see the bottom queen sashay away. Good job all around.

Reactions: 7
I really feel for silky. I’ll admit I watched her on her season and was annoyed by her. But then following her season I heard so many positive things about her- how she was kind, did good things for the community and helped out queens who needed support or couldn’t afford things to do what they love and my perception changed. Is she loud and can she be obnoxious? Absolutely but I also think her S11 persona was co created by production. No one told her to tone it down, if anything they probably encouraged it and I don’t think anyone goes to Drag Race with the hopes of being hated. The consequence is that we got an Allstar Silky going at 20% because she was scared of getting hate from fans and then no bookings. You can tell Silky loves drag with an absolute passion, but for a show that has a message about loving yourself and following that passion I think it has a lot to answer for in terms of chipping away at certain queens and parts of the fandom need to remember that there’s a human being behind the 5 minutes we see of them per episode.
I honestly feel that they’re doing a similar thing with Jan- playing on her passion and drive and twisting it so she looks delusional and like her confidence is a negative thing. It’s getting hard to enjoy the show when it feels like queens come out of it with a part of them chipped away.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t feel bad for disliking silky on S11 - she was irritating and annoying and honestly, quite mediocre. I do agree that was set up by production and she was being encouraged to push her personality to excess.

Reactions: 13
I never thought I’d see the day I felt sorry for Silky because I really disliked her on season 11 - having said that, hearing her talk about the hate she got and cancelled bookings etc made me feel really sorry for her, especially when you could see she was holding back and didn’t feel she could be herself, no one should be made to feel that way! I don’t understand people who go out of their way to send hate rather than just quietly having their own opinion, you can tell she’s not a bad person so just seems so unnecessary

Reactions: 9
I never thought I’d see the day I felt sorry for Silky because I really disliked her on season 11 - having said that, hearing her talk about the hate she got and cancelled bookings etc made me feel really sorry for her, especially when you could see she was holding back and didn’t feel she could be herself, no one should be made to feel that way! I don’t understand people who go out of their way to send hate rather than just quietly having their own opinion, you can tell she’s not a bad person so just seems so unnecessary
I can’t understand the vicious messages either - if I don’t like a queen, I unfollow and I’m done 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 4
I feel like it’s been up long enough on Netflix now that this isn’t a spoiler…

With the bit at the end with Ru inviting all the eliminated queens back and the mention of a game within a game, I wonder exactly how that’s going to happen. Guessing this isn’t the last we’ve seen it Silky.

I feel like it’s been up long enough on Netflix now that this isn’t a spoiler…

With the bit at the end with Ru inviting all the eliminated queens back and the mention of a game within a game, I wonder exactly how that’s going to happen. Guessing this isn’t the last we’ve seen it Silky.
Not sure if leaks/major spoilers are allowed but:
The eliminated queens have to lip sync against each other, with the winner of the lip sync going on to battle the next eliminated queen (so Serena vs Jiggly, Winner of lip sync 1 vs Silky and so on) until there is a final winner. The winner then re-joins the competition.

back in this thread for as5! i didn't bother with DU, pretty glad i didnt lol. i'm really glad rajah is shining this season. also love scarlett! eureka is undeniably doing amazingly too!

Reactions: 3
God, I never thought I’d see the day but I’m actually so tired of endless Drag Race seasons. I didn’t watch the final two episodes of S13 because I didn’t give a tit who won, and I only half watched Down Under. Now we’re straight into All Stars 6 with the weirdest cast ever: a bunch of queens who’ve been on bloody All Stars already, a few queens from way WAY back and the rest just finished their season five minutes ago. I just think all joy has been rinsed from the show now. I remember being so excited for AS2 and 3 because I really wanted to see those queens again. I really couldn’t care less about seeing the AS6 cast. Half watched episode one but found it pretty underwhelming.

Thank god DRUK is amazing. I hope series 3 is good otherwise I’m swearing off DR full stop.

Last edited:
God, I never thought I’d see the day but I’m actually so tired of endless Drag Race seasons. I didn’t watch the final two episodes of S13 because I didn’t give a tit who won, and I only half watched Down Under. Now we’re straight into All Stars 6 with the weirdest cast ever: a bunch of queens who’ve been on bloody All Stars already, a few queens from way WAY back and the rest just finished their season five minutes ago. I just think all joy has been rinsed from the show now. I remember being so excited for AS2 and 3 because I really wanted to see those queens again. I really couldn’t care less about seeing the AS6 cast. Half watched episode one but found it pretty underwhelming.

Thank god DRUK is amazing. I hope series 3 is good otherwise I’m swearing off DR full stop.
You shared what a lot of fan talked about. There is no pause between the seasons anymore. They are pushing the seasons so quickly that we can't actually enjoy All Stars.

Bob the drag queen and Monet X Change said that the best would be 1 all star every 3-4 RPDR seasons. This would create a lot more excitement and the queen's have time to show their progress.

However bringing All Stars right after this amazing season makes no sense.

Reactions: 11
I agree, especially with the weird selection of all stars - some who have had so many chances already?!

Who would everyone like to see on a dream all stars list?

for me some would be

Asia O’Hara
Willam
Joselyn Fox
Nicky Doll
Pearl
Acid Betty
Miss Vaaaaanjie

I’m aware some of these queens are not on good terms with Ru and it will never happen but a gal can dream!!

I agree, especially with the weird selection of all stars - some who have had so many chances already?!

for me some would be

Asia O’Hara
Willam
Joselyn Fox
Nicky Doll
Pearl
Acid Betty
Miss Vaaaaanjie

I’m aware some of these queens are not on good terms with Ru and it will never happen but a gal can dream!!
Pearl, i absolutely love her.
Jackie Cox

Reactions: 6

for me some would be

Asia O’Hara
Willam
Joselyn Fox
Nicky Doll
Pearl
Acid Betty
Miss Vaaaaanjie

Agree with that list. Would also like to see Jessica Wild, Kameron Michaels, Max (although I think they quit drag?) and Alyssa Edwards again, just because you can never have too much Alyssa 😂