RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the production of DRDU was fine but the whole dynamic was off from the start. Agree with the above comment. Was uncomfortable with Elektra seemingly being bullied, I know the queens are gonna be harsh but it didn't feel good natured to me at all.

Honestly, if production is going to take a hit due to covid then I'd rather they didn't film it at all so they could do a proper job of it under better circumstances. DR has been non-stop for over a year now and it badly needs a break.

Reactions: 9
I didn't realise AS6 was out already 🤣 I'll have to try and catch up at the weekend!

When does DRUK3 start does anyone know?

Reactions: 1
Probably next week with the current rate they are pumping them out! I would assume that Canada is coming out with a second this summer too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn't realise AS6 was out already 🤣 I'll have to try and catch up at the weekend!

When does DRUK3 start does anyone know?
Streets are saying it could be right after AS6
as the final 4 song is allegedly a Christmas one

Reactions: 7
I can't believe I'm about to write this, but I do think I have warmed to Eureka! She's in my top three along with Trinity and Yara, despite what the judges think. I suppose Ginger should be there too, but I've never liked her.

Quite how Silky has avoided the bottom is beyond me. Boot!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You would think that the queens would have learned to blend during lockdown. Most of them only put their makeup to their chin and even then they use such weird colours. Also, what is with the highlighting round their eyes. They all look like they've fallen asleep sunbathing with large shades on. Coco Montrese looked like she'd painted under her eyes white.

Also, I think Trinity should have gone to Jiggly's dentist. Those teeth are worse than the flipper than she used to wear in Season 6. Her act was mortifying as well, but to be honest if that was supposed to be a talent show, then the talent was sadly lacking in most of the queens.

Won't stop me watching though. I don't even care that Ru is only in it for the money. That's the only reason anyone does anything on TV - exposure and dosh (aside from the queens in DRUK who get a crappy badge).

• Haha
I’m surprised with how much I’m enjoying AS6 so far. Like a lot of you I feel a bit fatigued with it all and when the lineup was announced I felt a bit “meh” about it. The people that I thought would annoy me (eureka and Silky mainly) I’m actually really liking. And the episode 2 lip sync was really good! I do feel like they’ve crammed on too many queens though- the talent show felt like a complete rush job compared with other seasons.

AS6 Episode 1 was meh for me. Episode 2 was much better. LOVED the lip sync. But I had a few tears for the queen who left in ep2.

Reactions: 5
I loved the first 2 episodes of AS6. I actually thought Jan was near the top for her variety show act to be honest. No idea whose going to win. Who is everyone’s favourites in AS6??

Does Raja O’Hara remind anyone of Tamisha Iman or is it just me?

Reactions: 6
I'd love Akeria to win, if not her then Rajah. Got a feeling that Eureka might do it though.

Reactions: 2
I loved the first 2 episodes of AS6. I actually thought Jan was near the top for her variety show act to be honest. No idea whose going to win. Who is everyone’s favourites in AS6??

Does Raja O’Hara remind anyone of Tamisha Iman or is it just me?
Rajah was reminding me a bit of Monique Heart in AS4. Really funny during the confessional! I don't remember much from Rajah in her season but she's definitely improved.

I'm quite surprised with AS6 so far because I thought it was gonna be the Silky and Eureka show but they've both been pretty quiet so far.. But early days. Yara was my favourite going in as I loved her during her season and would like to see Akeria in the top.

Reactions: 4
I have previously hated Eureka but i think she's more self, and camera, aware. I got those All Stars lips henny!

Who is everyone’s favourites in AS6??
Kylie, Ra’Jah, Jan and Scarlet are my favourites. Pandora surprised me with her ball looks, so I’m hoping she goes far too.

Slightly OT but I really wasn’t impressed by the talent show and thought it was one of the worst. A majority of the queens were just lip syncing to their own songs and not even moving around the stage, which was incredibly boring.

Reactions: 10
Kylie, Ra’Jah, Jan and Scarlet are my favourites. Pandora surprised me with her ball looks, so I’m hoping she goes far too.

Slightly OT but I really wasn’t impressed by the talent show and thought it was one of the worst. A majority of the queens were just lip syncing to their own songs and not even moving around the stage, which was incredibly boring.
I’m still shocked that Scarlett wasn’t in the top. I can’t believe who won that challenge. Not sure how that accounts to talent but I guess I’m seeing something different to Ru?

The line up is so meh for AS6. Pandora and Ginger have been on AS before, how many runs do you get at it?? And I know this is horrible but what in gods name has Trinity done to her face? Loads of filler and really bad dental work by the looks of it. And it looks like she has some sort of skin condition? Not nice i know, but her face was covered in little bumps, she just looked a mess.

The line up is so meh for AS6. Pandora and Ginger have been on AS before, how many runs do you get at it?? And I know this is horrible but what in gods name has Trinity done to her face? Loads of filler and really bad dental work by the looks of it. And it looks like she has some sort of skin condition? Not nice i know, but her face was covered in little bumps, she just looked a mess.
I was thinking the same thing. If I was a contestant and lost the first time I would come back once and that's it. But ginger is back back again.

Not only is it expensive to make all the garments, buy the hair, makeup, etc but she hasn't improved. It's not like Shea Coulée or Trixie who came back with a BAM took the crown and went home. There is so much exposure you can get after two rounds of drag race.

Reactions: 4
I can understand why they bring back AS1 queens as the concept of All Stars was completely different back then but there was no need for Ginger to return.

There was a good video on YouTube where a guy broke down the queen’s contracts and basically they’re tied into all this, they don’t get a choice if they’re selected to come back or not so it’s the producers picking them

I hope they haven’t brought Ginger back just to let her win 🤷🏼‍♀️ I like her but… also I think her make up is awful 🙈 😬 needs much more blending.

Agree with the comments about TKB. However as Eureka said got them All Star lips 😝. So many queens get work done after their season. Some look totally different now!