RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not too bothered about all stars. There's only so many true all stars you can have šŸ˜‚ I'll tune in as I always do but after the last few batches of drag race (UK excluded) I am getting quite bored

Reactions: 14
While there are a few queens Iā€™m excited to see back for AS I cba with one every year. Itā€™s how weā€™ve ended up with ā€œsome starsā€ and people who have already been on it before šŸ„“

I think itā€™s fair to bring back queens who were on AS1 considering the format was different but why on earth is Ginger doing it again? Same goes with
Jujubee being on IAS despite being on the show 3 TIMES already. At this point they may as well cancel the regular AS and just have it be international from here onwards.

Reactions: 4
I think they need to do AS where none of the queens have returned previously. Adore said she was asked to do AS6. Why not let some of the queens who left early come back and show how much they have grown, like Serena Cha Cha. She was on season 5, so that would have been 2013? She has had 7 years away, surely she would have grown as a queen since then. Let them have a chance for exposure rather than recycling old queens.

Reactions: 7
I think they need to give All Stars a rest for now its getting tired. Back in the day All Stars was such a rarity yet in the past few theyā€™ve churned seasons out none stop. If Ru even had a year break between All Stars and normal seasons, the true all stars would shine and heā€™d actually have great contestants to bring back instead of people like Jiggly, Ginger and Pandora

Reactions: 8
I quite like the line up because there is no clear winner - AS5 felt pointless as Shea was always going to win.
Why are we putting previous queens from AS back in? Season 1 maybe but Ginger?

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m rewatching DRUK and itā€™s just as good second time round. I canā€™t even be bothered to watch AS or the US series once.

Reactions: 2
See Divina and Baga tried to start a pile on on a fan? Baga apologised and explained she is going through a lot of stress, Divina just played victim.

Reactions: 5
Drag Race Down Under just finished and All Stars 6 is now on Netflix... Rupaul you need to chill

Reactions: 6
And this is why Iā€™ve gone off it completely, just a money maker now!

Reactions: 6
Although I've been feeling fatigued wi Drag Race, and really didn't enjoy Australia, I did enjoy those first two episodes of AS6.

Reactions: 9
I was worried after DRDU and how awful it was - Iā€™ve been very entertained by the first two episodes of AS6. AS5 was pointless to me since it was always going to be Shea

Reactions: 9
For all those who hated DRDU you do remember it was filmed during a pandemic? With different crews under a ridiculously small time frame and a quarantine period. We're so lucky to have fresh shows to watch.

Although I've been feeling fatigued wi Drag Race, and really didn't enjoy Australia, I did enjoy those first two episodes of AS6.
Same although I wonder if Ru was watching a different talent show to meā€¦ā€¦there was a lot of lip syncing acts. At least Trinity tried to vary it. I got bored watching the same thing over and over again. And pandora is really annoying me this season, she hasnā€™t done before.

For all those who hated DRDU you do remember it was filmed during a pandemic? With different crews under a ridiculously small time frame and a quarantine period. We're so lucky to have fresh shows to watch.
The reason why I stopped watching was because they had the choice to educate the wider world about the deep rooted racial issues in Australia, but nope they glossed over it. Had this been a different issue they go all in depth with other people. Theyā€™re only pumping out new shows because ru is all about the Ā£Ā£Ā£. They could have easily waited to film in Australia (thereā€™s been barely any restrictions) so šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
So was half of S2 of DRUK and its one of the best seasons of Drag Race that theyā€™ve put out so far

Reactions: 12
I watched the Bussy Queen episode on why DRDU was a bit of a flop and she suggests some of it is to do with the production value of the set, etc. I never noticed that, and Bussy does look at the many other strange or uncomfortable things but for me it was the weird dynamic with the queens, the two queens of colour being immediately booted out, the pushing of Karen from Finance, the return of Art Simone [whose arrogance turned me right off] and that badly handled black face discussion.