RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not impressed that they just brought a queen back with no real explanation. Also disappointed that my 2 faves were in the bottom and I think Maxi Shield should have won.

Reactions: 9
I think the last two episodes of DRDU were a lot better but I can't stick those two nasty queens (Scarlett and Etc Etc?) and their crappy attitudes and comments towards Electra. Really seems like some queens are claiming "shade" when they're just downright bullying.

Also totally disagree with the critique they gave Electra last week - dancing TOO much in a girl group challenge?! Come on! Would much rather someone was dancing than giving the thumbs up every 5 seconds like Joe Black did during the UK girl group challenge :rolleyes:

I think the last two episodes of DRDU were a lot better but I can't stick those two nasty queens (Scarlett and Etc Etc?) and their crappy attitudes and comments towards Electra. Really seems like some queens are claiming "shade" when they're just downright bullying.

Also totally disagree with the critique they gave Electra last week - dancing TOO much in a girl group challenge?! Come on! Would much rather someone was dancing than giving the thumbs up every 5 seconds like Joe Black did during the UK girl group challenge :rolleyes:
I'm just catching up now and I could have written this comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I liked Anita, didn't think she should have been in the bottom. Kinda bothers me how close up the confessionals are lol.
Ihonestly thought her runway look was good! Not the most original idea but I liked it. Karen from finance was way way way too niche with her idea so I can understand bottom two.

I'm still confused why Art is back for NO REASON 😂

Reactions: 7
Yeah, the camera work (and audio) is definitely off in the confessionals.

Reactions: 1
So sad for Anita! Such a wrong decision. They seem very very keen to keep Karen who isn't wowing me at all. Don't start me on bringing back Art S. I'd rather see Coco. Or how about NOT bringing anyone back. It's just a mess and tedious.

I'm thoroughly unimpressed by Karen from finance - incidentally she was the only one I'd heard of before the show started!

Reactions: 3
why did they bring back Art? Cos she threw a wobbly?! There's only 8 episodes, they really didn't need to do that 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All Stars 6 lineup is out...

Pandora Boxx
Rajah O'Hara
Scarlet Envy
Serena Chacha
Silky Nutmeg Ganache
Trinity K Bonet
Yara Sofia
Akeria Davenport
Eureka
Ginger Minj
Jan
Jiggly Caliente
Sonique

We're now fully at the point where Rupaul is just recycling queens who have been on All Stars before lol. Also I wouldn't consider quite a few of these queens to be All Stars material, but...

Reactions: 11
I'm not sure I can handle Eureka and Silky either, or Ginger. And WTF is Serena ChaCha even doing there?

I'll still watch though as I adore Yara and Trinity and can't wait to see what they bring this time.

This season looks like it could be a mess haha.

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure I can handle Eureka and Silky either, or Ginger. And WTF is Serena ChaCha even doing there?

I'll still watch though as I adore Yara and Trinity and can't wait to see what they bring this time.

This season looks like it could be a mess haha.
My thoughts exactly. Serena Chacha, really? Come on now 😂 I love Yara though so hoping she does well.

Reactions: 2
I’m not excited about that lineup. It might how on me I guess. I liked Akeria a lot but Silky got on my nerves with never reacting or improving with critiques.

Reactions: 6