RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh... tricky. I doubt Kandy will last much longer, not as polished as the others. Symone can be very up and down. Elliott possibly in danger too. I think top 4 is Rose, Denali, Olivia Lux and Gottmik. Unpopular opinion incoming but I can't stand Rose, I think her attitude stinks. There's being confident and believing in yourself and then there's just pure arrogance. That being said, Rose has performed really well and has given me some of my favourite runway looks thus far.
You are completely right about rosè though I do think she is beautiful! But very arrogant. Denali is just everything atm! Olivia I loved it the beginning but something isn't sitting right with me atm. I think utica and kandy to go next. Elliotts looks aren't great imo but she can dance so I'm guessing her lip sync will be 😍 and save her at some point.

Reactions: 5
You are completely right about rosè though I do think she is beautiful! But very arrogant. Denali is just everything atm! Olivia I loved it the beginning but something isn't sitting right with me atm. I think utica and kandy to go next. Elliotts looks aren't great imo but she can dance so I'm guessing her lip sync will be 😍 and save her at some point.
Rose is so beautiful and everytime she nails it I have to grit my teeth like okay YES that was good. I just like my queens with a little vulnerability ;) I thnk I like Denali and Elliott the most, but I always felt sorry for Elliot as they really did make her feel like she was less than. I also really liked Olivia from the off, but now I'm like mehhh. I really have no strong feelings towards any of them, and I've felt like that for the last couple of US seasons.

Agree that there’s something I just don’t like about Rose but can’t put my finger on it. I also don’t really like the way she does her make up and her looks never really wow me?

Can’t believe the double shantay, we’ve been saying from day one how Kandy is being forced on us but this just took the biscuit!! It reminds me SO much of Silkie and when she stayed over Nina (anyone remember that tit show of a lip sync LOL) and it just becomes so obvious to producers are favouriting someone either because they (wrongly) think they will be a fan favourite, or just to get people talking and keep the drama

I’ve been a fan for years but the show really has gone downhill compared to the earlier seasons when it didn’t feel as produced

I also don’t feel very strongly towards any of the queens right now -I always looks forward to seeing Symone’s runway but I feel like she’s just relying on her good looks sometimes like I’d love to see a different type of make up look on her or something really cool and out there. I feel like Mik is an annoying character and again, I’m pretty bored with her looks. Overall I’m just bored 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I also liked Olivia but then she came off as very sly, manipulative and arrogant in the last two episodes and now I have no time for her.

I was this guy 😩 when Ru said Kandy come back. I think she thinks she's """sassy""" and sexy, when in fact she is neither.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't mind Kandy when she's not fighting, but I do feel like the editors are giving us a whole lot of the Kandy Show and I'd prefer more time with the other queen's. We've barely seen Denali in comparison.

I didn't like Rosé at first but she's grown on me. I enjoy her bitchy makeup and runway presentation. It tickles me for some reason.

I've had enough of Tina and want her to go. She's had some horrible runways and she's not even that good in the main challenges. Elliott can sashay away too.

I think I'm team Symone, Gottmik and Utica.

Reactions: 6
I do love Utica but the faces need to stop. The disco week was so cringe. Gottmik has really grown on me! I thought this weeks performance with Denali was so good. And her runway was beautiful yet wacky and I'm all about that.
I'm not overly attached to any of these queen's this season 😒 maybe I've just watched too much or would feel differently if UK drag race wasn't on at the same time. That is just my highlight of the week atm and I love those UK Queens.

Reactions: 8
Apparently the snatch game won't be on until next week. This week will be a "special episode" about the queens and COVID-19.
Not sure I am that interested... covid and the response to it was so very different over there, it didn't seem anywhere near as restrictive as it is here?

Reactions: 1
Yeah there must be a double elimination coming up. I couldn't believe that was episode 8 already!

Utica's faces... just no. It's really distracting! She's had some amazing looks but she's hamming it up way too much and it takes away from her overall presentation. I'm not sure who the top 4 will be but I'm going for my girl Denali (obviously), Rose (gotta support a Scottish queen) and then... I'm not sure. Symone has real potential and Olivia is getting a good edit so it'll likely be those two.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but that Rusical was awful. I have seen mixed ruviews on Twitter. IMO, It wasn’t clear what a lot of what was going on or being said. Not really enjoying this year so far. How Utica didn’t win the design challenge was ridiculous.
I am enjoying UK season 2 though. There are some really talented queens and I think it is a great display of UK queens. More so than last year which didn’t really feel like it showed the best of the queens. Very much a first season!

Reactions: 6
I still get some of the songs from the Madonna Rusical stuck in my head, especially Crystal wailing, "I'm Aliiiiiiiive", whilst checking her pulse lol.

Reactions: 2
This Rusical was weird and boring, it is so much better when they do ones based on icons or, well anything really that isnt a really mundane concept. The PharmaRusical was another weird one, but S10 had the Cher one too so hopefully we can get a better one this season!

Reactions: 4
The corona virus episode will air this Friday, I am not sure if that means the normal show is cancelled this week. I hope not!

Just thinking about how it's March and only 4 queens have gone home in two months 😅 I need a double sashay stat!! Looking forward to watching this tomorrow morning with a cuppa though.

Reactions: 8
Dont know how Kandy got away with that performance omg. She didnt even try. I also dont think Gotmik deserved to win - her performance was good but pretty safe, Rose and Symone deserved to be top 2 IMO, especially given Symones runway. Happy with the lip sync outcome because Elliott has outstayed her welcome IMHO,but I dont actually think she should have been in the bottom this week. HOWEVER, she was pretty much destroyed by Utica.

Anyone else think Tina is weirdly obsessed with Olivia? How can she keep saying she is a shady diva when her besties are Kandy and Gotmik lol

Reactions: 7
Dont know how Kandy got away with that performance omg. She didnt even try. I also dont think Gotmik deserved to win - her performance was good but pretty safe, Rose and Symone deserved to be top 2 IMO, especially given Symones runway. Happy with the lip sync outcome because Elliott has outstayed her welcome IMHO,but I dont actually think she should have been in the bottom this week. HOWEVER, she was pretty much destroyed by Utica.

Anyone else think Tina is weirdly obsessed with Olivia? How can she keep saying she is a shady diva when her besties are Kandy and Gotmik lol
Yeah agreed! Rose and Symone's characters were much more developed than Mik's. Paris Hilton is quite easy to do well if you just reel off a few of her famous sayings.

Kandy was awful, it was just Kandy being Kandy.

Sick of the Kandy show, sick of half of these queens tbh, if I had it my way I’d boot out Kandy, Tina, Utica, Rose and Denali in a heartbeat

...wait a sec that doesn’t leave us with very many does it lol but sorry not sorry!! I long for the days of amazing characters like Bianca, Adore, Katya, Trixie, Bob etc etc 💖

Reactions: 7