Running Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kel with the Jaybird post and no #ad Need to start reporting them to ASA. How many ads can we see in one day from one person.

Reactions: 3
We gonna see the quiet ones come out of hiding again? Whatcharlierannext has been particularly quiet, I’m sure she was part of Jaybird at one time
Yes she was, it will be funny seeing the quiet ones come out..
Hi I know I have been quiet, but look at my new jaybirds #ad 🤣

Reactions: 2
Kel with the Jaybird post and no #ad Need to start reporting them to ASA. How many ads can we see in one day from one person.
Actually getting so fed up with ads not being declared as such that have done it. Probably won't get anywhere but felt it was needed - might go on a spree of it as getting ridiculous of late

Actually getting so fed up with ads not being declared as such that have done it. Probably won't get anywhere but felt it was needed - might go on a spree of it as getting ridiculous of late
I reported it, at least PMG and thisgirlcanrunfar marked their posts as AD or Paid Partnership. Maybe Kelly needs to put #AD on all her posts so she doesn't get into trouble 😉

Kelly editing her post include AD.

Kelly, hun. AD should be at the very beginning of your post, not down in the hastags!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I reported it, at least PMG and thisgirlcanrunfar marked their posts as AD or Paid Partnership. Maybe Kelly needs to put #AD on all her posts so she doesn't get into trouble 😉
Thisgirlcanrunfar has edited her post to include #AD as that wasn’t there earlier 🧐

If you haven’t watched it already, head over to the Jaybird page and watch the stories, my bleeping goodness I don’t think I’ve seen as much cheese like that in a while. Fake smiles all round. Move over Brooks RunHappy, there’s a new player in town to make you happy, or put a fake smile on your face. I feel cringey just watching it, and a little bit sick 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you haven’t watched it already, head over to the Jaybird page and watch the stories, my bleeping goodness I don’t think I’ve seen as much cheese like that in a while. Fake smiles all round. Move over Brooks RunHappy, there’s a new player in town to make you happy, or put a fake smile on your face. I feel cringey just watching it, and a little bit sick 🤮😂
I just had a look - there’s no danger of any of them becoming actors 😂 I feel like I need to go and scrub myself!

Reactions: 5
How uncomfortable do they all look doing that? Isn't that why companies pay real actors and spend tons of money on advertising so it doesn't end up as cringe as that was. Was painful to watch. And my god, how much blur effect filter did Kel have to use on her video??🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
How uncomfortable do they all look doing that? Isn't that why companies pay real actors and spend tons of money on advertising so it doesn't end up as cringe as that was. Was painful to watch. And my god, how much blur effect filter did Kel have to use on her video??🤣🤣🤣
The climbing ones were pretty cool 😂 I don’t know what being a female running alone country roads has to do with sound quality but whatever…

Last edited:
  • Haha
The climbing ones were pretty cool 😂 I don’t know what being a female running alone country roads has to do with sound quality but whatever…
I lose all credibility in the brands they’re advertising, they will say and do anything they’re told to say and do, so how do we know if they’re telling the truth about how good a brand is?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.