Running Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Kelly is doing the 10 mile GSR (she says she is running on Sunday which is when the 10mile run is) …. really fits with a) rest and recovery or b) training for a 5k.
Funny considering she’s gone from training for an all out 5k, to running “just for feel goods” to now a race.
Why all the unnecessary pressure? Take a proper break and promote healthy return to running post-mara.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Funny considering she’s gone from training for an all out 5k, to running “just for feel goods” to now a race.
Why all the unnecessary pressure? Take a proper break and promote healthy return to running post-mara.
Gotta pay for the new bike somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gotta pay for the new bike somehow.
I hope the new bike is looked after better than the bike that is currently at a jaunty angle in the shed 😔.

If they don’t need that old bike why don’t they gift it to someone who does need it?

Reactions: 3
Hahahaha!! Kelly goes from BQ chasing, to back to back races, to 5k PB chasing, to rest and recovery, to 10k race and now the OBVIOUS arse kissing of Zwift to get an ambassadorship. She has no shame. It's clear that they need something to post about so they just keep adding things, that to a runner, make no sense at all. Please no one listen to these two morons or take their advice on anything running related. Plans always go to tit, go ALL IN, to crash and burn or get injured. At least she gets all that free Runderwear 🙄🙄

It’s only been a few weeks being aware of this place but whenever I now see those kind of IG posts I need to check on here for the reactions. It’s just so deliciously satisfying.

Should probably unfollow some more of the IG accounts but like a moth to a flame, I can’t help myself
It's great isn't it?😂 It's the honest reactions. The "real" reactions. All the comments kissing Kelly's arse...they are either similar attention seeking twit accounts that behave the exact same way, or are small accounts that want her attention and want her to repost a story, or a follow back or a shout out, for their own personal gain. I think the likes of Kel and crew would be shocked at how many followers actually like what they have to say. It's either a double tap and scroll, or just love watching the train wreck unfold. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahahaha!! Kelly goes from BQ chasing, to back to back races, to 5k PB chasing, to rest and recovery, to 10k race and now the OBVIOUS arse kissing of Zwift to get an ambassadorship. She has no shame. It's clear that they need something to post about so they just keep adding things, that to a runner, make no sense at all. Please no one listen to these two morons or take their advice on anything running related. Plans always go to tit, go ALL IN, to crash and burn or get injured. At least she gets all that free Runderwear 🙄🙄

It's great isn't it?😂 It's the honest reactions. The "real" reactions. All the comments kissing Kelly's arse...they are either similar attention seeking twit accounts that behave the exact same way, or are small accounts that want her attention and want her to repost a story, or a follow back or a shout out, for their own personal gain. I think the likes of Kel and crew would be shocked at how many followers actually like what they have to say. It's either a double tap and scroll, or just love watching the train wreck unfold. 😂😂😂
I hate the constant mentions of the bigger accounts just so the smaller ones get a repost on the stories, listen up smaller accounts - THEY DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU, THEY USE YOU TO REACH THE ACCOUNTS THAT DON’T FOLLOW THEM YET.
I once saw a comment on LittleFuckerMel post, saying they were at a race Mel was also at. Mels reply was “so looking forward to seeing you too” and then I checked, Mel didn’t even follow that person, all bullshit

Reactions: 1
It’s only been a few weeks being aware of this place but whenever I now see those kind of IG posts I need to check on here for the reactions. It’s just so deliciously satisfying.
Likewise! Never heard of this forum previously but thanks to the IG influencers complaining about it - I now check this thread regularly! A refreshing read of real reactions.

As someone else mentioned Sarah Place seems lovely and I like her vlogs. I feel for Ben but be does seem to put himself under a lot of pressure.

Reactions: 7
I hate the constant mentions of the bigger accounts just so the smaller ones get a repost on the stories, listen up smaller accounts - THEY DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU, THEY USE YOU TO REACH THE ACCOUNTS THAT DON’T FOLLOW THEM YET.
I once saw a comment on LittleFuckerMel post, saying they were at a race Mel was also at. Mels reply was “so looking forward to seeing you too” and then I checked, Mel didn’t even follow that person, all bullshit
^^^ This! And the bullshit tags they use to attract new followers. For example Thisgirlcanrunfar always tags #couchto5k and I’m pretty sure she never actually did it! I’m sure her stories are really motivational to new runners searching that hashtag. “Just smashed out a super hilly 6 miles… on target for a 40 mile” blah blah blah 🤮

Reactions: 2
Can’t quite believe how shameless Kelloggs is being in her pursuit of attention from Zwift. It’s SO bloody obvious. I

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also, has anyone else see Fudgies post introducing himself like he’s some kind of god? He totally forgot the point “when I’m not running, wearing tit hair bands from Claire’s accessories, accepting all the free tit possible, following and unfollowing to build my follow count…I tend to like waving my little Willy around in other peoples DMs or WhatsApps”
Why does the Fudgemeister remind me of Mark from A League of Their Own 🤣

Can’t quite believe how shameless Kelloggs is being in her pursuit of attention from Zwift. It’s SO bloody obvious. I
Just watched it now and it’s so cringeworthy

Attachments

Is this the same as Welsh pursuit with Nike? All that free ASICS stuff in the past and you never see it, then Kelly quickly went from her free adidas at Berlin, to the Nike at London, I’m guessing for all the photos that were taken it would be great marketing strategy for them to be promoting Nike

Is this the same as Welsh pursuit with Nike? All that free ASICS stuff in the past and you never see it, then Kelly quickly went from her free adidas at Berlin, to the Nike at London, I’m guessing for all the photos that were taken it would be great marketing strategy for them to be promoting Nike
Nike hopefully will not touch them, my friend runs for Nike. They have trained there ass off to get where they are. Not tagging on Instagram for free stuff…

Nike hopefully will not touch them, my friend runs for Nike. They have trained there ass off to get where they are. Not tagging on Instagram for free stuff…
But Nike (or anyone) would see it as incredibly cheap advertising. To them you’ll have elite athletes in their gear but the everyday casual runner wouldn’t identify with them and might not buy the range- thinking it’s for elites only.
So Nike marketing can simply gift it to the inbetween IG folk and let the “mere mortals” see identifiable people wearing it, generating sales.

It really is endless, all of them coming at us with an #ad for…..PCR tests 🤣 they really would #ad anything wouldn’t they!

Looks like Kelly and Willy wielder also part of the #gifted team getting a spot at the great south run on Sunday, I’m going to assume that bib we saw Kelly post the other day is actually a gifted spot (Fudgies seems so given his personalised shirt) and once again not declared 🤔

• Sad
It really is endless, all of them coming at us with an #ad for…..PCR tests 🤣 they really would #ad anything wouldn’t they!

Looks like Kelly and Willy wielder also part of the #gifted team getting a spot at the great south run on Sunday, I’m going to assume that bib we saw Kelly post the other day is actually a gifted spot (Fudgies seems so given his personalised shirt) and once again not declared 🤔
Kelly mentioned that Matt is doing Swansea half while she is running #gifted #ad #runformoney #doesiteverend the GSR.

Wowser.

Soon we will see them advertising the tarmac company that make the friggin tarmac they are running on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

They can't say no to anything. Will literally sell their souls for a free race spot and a 20% off code. Pathetic tbh. Kelly tells us a plan and then the moment something free comes along, she bites. Yet another weekend of them racing and dragging the kids along. My weekends are usually based around my kids and THEIR sporting events and THEIR interests. But I suppose doing ads for a test and a last minute race is more important than the kids needs.

Willy wielder looking creepy and greasy as ever in those stories. Unreal he has followers.

Oh look Thisgirlcanrunfar posting about Jaybird with no mention of #ad #gifted....
And if you look at all her others posts she never even wears them normally! 🙄

• Angry
They can't say no to anything. Will literally sell their souls for a free race spot and a 20% off code. Pathetic tbh. Kelly tells us a plan and then the moment something free comes along, she bites. Yet another weekend of them racing and dragging the kids along. My weekends are usually based around my kids and THEIR sporting events and THEIR interests. But I suppose doing ads for a test and a last minute race is more important than the kids needs.

Willy wielder looking creepy and greasy as ever in those stories. Unreal he has followers.
Wonder when the last weekend was that they had the kids and not relied on childcare aka the grandmother

Oh look Thisgirlcanrunfar posting about Jaybird with no mention of #ad #gifted....
And if you look at all her others posts she never even wears them normally! 🙄
Jaybird coming back after being quiet during the pandemic - watch this space for more #gifted #ad and giveaways!

I had Jaybirds - awful and couldn't keep them in my ears, even with the overhook - Aftershokz all the way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.