Running Instagrammers #9 We go by chip time around here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not long back from a stress fracture is she? She’s like Charlie too and has to pull a silly face to make herself look thin as possible

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Classic Carla_buysfollowers doing a follow Friday with a self obsessed idiot and two sex offenders in instafudgie and ash_runs27 :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 1
To be fair, I'm not sure they are saying those are average times, but the average PBs of the 8 men and women in the trial.

Reactions: 5
Just Helen Gaunt posting about eating disorders for NEDA awareness week in one breath then posting the millionth skinny selfie in the next.

Screenshot 2023-03-03 171852.jpg

Every single shot she takes she tenses her arms to make them look as bony and sinewy as possible.
Screenshot 2023-03-03 171915.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Just Helen Gaunt posting about eating disorders for NEDA awareness week in one breath then posting the millionth skinny selfie in the next.
Every single shot she takes she tenses her arms to make them look as bony and sinewy as possible.
She’s SO thin. And she glorifies it all the time. There is NO way she eats enough to fuel her training. She looks like she would snap if I just bumped in to her

She’s skin and bone. Her body fat percentage must be minuscule and I doubt she has any kind of cycle.

I don’t understand her at all! Posts how terrible her run was and how she was meant to do 18 but done 20 and fast too! How is any of that a bad run? What she even training for? but 100% she will be injured in the next few weeks!
Pretty sure it was also faster than her marathon pb pace which is crazzzzyyyy to do in “training” . She must be doing Manchester marathon but still 6 weeks off she may be peaking too soon.

Anna setting Issac up for a restrictive life, run commute daily to nursery and now he isn't allowed any chocolate. Let's hope the Nannas allow him some treats after all he is in there care frequently enough

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Anna setting Issac up for a restrictive life, run commute daily to nursery and now he isn't allowed any chocolate. Let's hope the Nannas allow him some treats after all he is in there care frequently enough
As someone who grew up in a house with no chocolate/sweets/treats etc, and who ended up having to undo 20 years of disordered eating and secret eating, that poor child 😭😭😭😭 20 years of my mum telling me I was too fat, and now the last 5 years of her saying I’ve lost too much weight and I’m not eating enough

Sorry. Tangent 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She wont let him have any chocolate in case he dares to invade her binging stash. You just know she is a nightmare parent, i bet the nursery dislike her and the grandparents and Kyle just give in to all her diva demands.

She wont let him have any chocolate in case he dares to invade her binging stash. You just know she is a nightmare parent, i bet the nursery dislike her and the grandparents and Kyle just give in to all her diva demands.
That's some interesting reasoning I hadn't thought of but I bet you're right.

I don't have kids and never will so this left me scratching my head wondering why she's so paranoid about controlling his intake regarding sweets. I know some people think certain foods are so horribly unhealthy their kids should never have them (bad idea imho just sets them up for a binge/ restrict cycle later on) but this seems pretty ironic given how much binging she does on what would be considered junk foods. I mean I had sugar rationed a bit because my Mum was worried about my teeth, but nothing severe. She's just a control freak and is obsessed with extending that to every aspect of her son's life, unless there's some good reasoning that I'm missing? Any parents care to weigh in and educate me, because I'm open to changing my mind on this.

Last edited:
Current reasoning is that restriction leads to over consumption later in life. Placing sweet stuff on a pedestal means you want it more. Most adults I know were bought up on ‘you must eat all your dinner or no dessert’ and only allowed sweets/chocolate as a treat, and most adults I know have a problem controlling themselves - can’t stop once they start, have to eat the whole chocolate bar not just a bit etc.

My kids (to the absolute horror of bother my mother and my mother-in-law) have always had dessert with their dinner and are given the choice of when/how much of each they eat, and quite often chocolate or sweets are included in that. They stop eating when they are full and don’t obsess over the sweet stuff. Quite often they will chose fruit instead of chocolate, as that is what they fancy. Christmas and Easter chocolate lasts MONTHS in my house and quite often I have to ‘help’ them finish it 😬

I dont think its a PFB or health conscious decision as after all she said she wasn't bothered if BF didn't work initially. Whenever she has a concern over Issac, e.g. him not sleeping or him not going away with them, its purely how it will impact Anna and her running, her routines, everything is selfishly driven. For not one moment do i think restricting him treats is health related or putting his needs first, it will be because she is worried it will impact his sleep, behavior or attitude and in turn require more effort or input from her. Is there any boarding schools that accept infants, you can bet Anna is registering her interest already.

Can someone make the new thread? I think I’m dim but I can’t work out how to close this and start a new one - I think one page back we had the perfect name

New thread! Character limit so got creative with the title from the original suggestion.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.