Running Instagrammers #9 We go by chip time around here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants to bet she makes a tattle trolls story about how mean we all are? (Even though she is the one who chooses to overshare her life)
Not sure how I will cope in the next 9 days without the same photo either on her road or in Old Portsmouth, mid laugh, awkward arms and thigh gap on show.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought she was still bf? Poor Issac, but he will of learnt from a early age where he falls in the pecking order!
For someone who claims to be environmentally friendly and even had audacity to moan about finances, long haul flights and 9 days accommodation in a place like Orlando wont come cheap!
If they really wanted a break - why not have a weekend away just as a couple, then a family holiday some where shorter flight like Canaries which can be lovely this time of year.
Its hardly going to be a romantic 9 days away, it will revolve around Anna getting loads of runs in, excessive daily step goals, probably structured planned bedroom antics so Anna can increase that cardio, then binging each night on uncultured beige rubbish.
The last sentence is gold. We really need a bingo card for all of these things, though we'll have to leave point number three to the imagination 😝. I'll add in a different one in its place: once she gets back she'll go on a huge whinge about Isaac not sleeping again. He'll probably be totally out of routine and confused, particularly since he's such a bright kid and very aware/plugged in about what's going on.

Reactions: 5
I cannot get my head around Anna going to Orlando for 9 days without her son. Even more so after her post day. He’s used to a bedtime breastfeed and a feed when he’s distressed and that’s going to be taken away and he’s not going to have the reassurance of having his parents around. He’s not going to comprehend what’s going on. I get the wanting time as a couple but 9 days, a long haul flight and to a place that’s going to be full of children?? If it was an adults only resort I’d get it. I’d spend the whole time looking at the other families and the children full of wonder at the magical sights of Disney wishing my child was there. Bizarre.

ETA she’s but a breast cancer awareness hashtag, is that a hint at something sinister? I hope not.

Reactions: 3
I cannot get my head around Anna going to Orlando for 9 days without her son. Even more so after her post day. He’s used to a bedtime breastfeed and a feed when he’s distressed and that’s going to be taken away and he’s not going to have the reassurance of having his parents around. He’s not going to comprehend what’s going on. I get the wanting time as a couple but 9 days, a long haul flight and to a place that’s going to be full of children?? If it was an adults only resort I’d get it. I’d spend the whole time looking at the other families and the children full of wonder at the magical sights of Disney wishing my child was there. Bizarre.

ETA she’s but a breast cancer awareness hashtag, is that a hint at something sinister? I hope not.
I'm not going to pretend to know anything about breastfeeding, but given her track record with other difficult aspects of parenting part of me wonders whether she's using this trip as an opportunity to bypass the emotionally taxing parts of weaning. She's living the nanas to deal with the fallout if her child suffers any anxiety, just like she tried to palm off sleep training to them (still amuses me he sleeps better around anyone but her) and left it to her mum to persuade him into trying to eat meat (which is just another huge issue but God forbid he doesn't want to binge on wings like she does I suppose).

Idk really, just a bit of a tinfoil hat theory. And that hashtag is bizarre. Surely it's insensitive to tag breast cancer survivors in posts about breastfeeding when they may well find themselves unable to do so due to the treatment, mastectomies, etc?

Reactions: 4
I'm not going to pretend to know anything about breastfeeding, but given her track record with other difficult aspects of parenting part of me wonders whether she's using this trip as an opportunity to bypass the emotionally taxing parts of weaning. She's living the nanas to deal with the fallout if her child suffers any anxiety, just like she tried to palm off sleep training to them (still amuses me he sleeps better around anyone but her) and left it to her mum to persuade him into trying to eat meat (which is just another huge issue but God forbid he doesn't want to binge on wings like she does I suppose).

Idk really, just a bit of a tinfoil hat theory. And that hashtag is bizarre. Surely it's insensitive to tag breast cancer survivors in posts about breastfeeding when they may well find themselves unable to do so due to the treatment, mastectomies, etc?
She’s removed the hashtag now. Hello 👋🏻 Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gosh I can't wait for this, what an amazing lineup.

One is a boring wanker with no personality

The other is an older version of Fudgie, sliding into messages with dick pics and being a general perv

And last but not least, someone I've genuinely never even heard of.

🥱🥱🥱

Attachments

• Haha
Guess who popped up on my search page?

Little Runner Mel.

Wowser. Apparently she isn’t going to be reposting old photos but by the look of it she is still filtering to duck and making herself look like a Disney princess in some of them.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
It looks like she’s had a tough year and has come back with a different mindset. I hope she’s ok and doesn’t fall back into the old “look at how much weight I’ve lost” ways. We crossed paths at smaller northern races and she always seemed really down to earth.

Reactions: 2

The other is an older version of Fudgie, sliding into messages with dick pics and being a general perv

🥱🥱🥱
went to the first one and it was the weirdest experience ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has anyone done any of Emma Kirk’s plans?
I haven't but I follow her on insta (assume this is Emma Kirk-Odunubi you mean right?) and she seems really solid, no nonsense, knows what she's talking about. I've always thought of her more as a strength and conditioning person, though.

I haven't but I follow her on insta (assume this is Emma Kirk-Odunubi you mean right?) and she seems really solid, no nonsense, knows what she's talking about. I've always thought of her more as a strength and conditioning person, though.
yes that’s her. Didn’t want to massacre the second part of her name with my atrocious spelling 😂 I also think she’s more S&C but she’s really pushing the marathon recently. I’m just being nosy 😂😂😂

🥱🥱🥱
Found it quite hard to tell which one was which from your description 😆

yes that’s her. Didn’t want to massacre the second part of her name with my atrocious spelling 😂 I also think she’s more S&C but she’s really pushing the marathon recently. I’m just being nosy 😂😂😂
I could definitely be wrong about this but I think she's got proper qualifications for coaching, which makes a change...

I know everyone’s running styles are different but Anya’s is really weird! Obviously works for her but can’t help but think it just looks odd!

What do these Instagrammer get from all this? So much is nonsense. That Kelly takes it so seriously, but her times seem far from an experienced runner. Also the clips she shares seem out of line with her times. Not saying we all need to be fast runners, but I just wonder why they can’t go for a run without telling the world about it and making out it’s a spiritual journey.

Does anyone follow james_suarez_runs? He came up on my search page as hes just been gifted some new balance trainers. Been having a nosey and he is also a coach.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.