Running Instagrammers #9 We go by chip time around here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my friends was at the running show today, he was looking to spend money 🤑. Tried on Asics, loved them, they wouldn't let him buy them there, he had to buy online 🙄. He went to the Hoka stand twice and they ignored him (he's an older, overweight Asian gentleman so probably some kind of age/weight/race discrimination going on there, they were happy to talk to the young white runners). He went to Brooks, again they wouldn't let him buy there, went to Saucony and came home with a new pair of Saucony running shoes!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Runnerbeans literally just doesn’t get it. I think so much effort went to creating the baby no thought to existing with the baby at all

Reactions: 9
Apologies for a mean comment, but she looks like a pantomime wicked step mother! Is she still running in barely anything despite sub zero temps?

Reactions: 6
Congrats to abbey_runs who has just reached 50,000 followers. Any idea how much that lot would've cost her? There's no way that many are interested in her extremely dull and repetitive content!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel mean saying it but she really is scary looking, she strikes me a spoilt only child attention seeking princess who thinks the world resolves around her and running. She must be late twenties but Mummy still accompanies her on every run, morning and night.

Reactions: 3
different face but same outfit and double run day routine 6 years ago and she still hasnt become the elite athlete she reckons she has potential to be!
1674336154448.png

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow james_suarez_runs? He came up on my search page as hes just been gifted some new balance trainers. Been having a nosey and he is also a coach.
He's had free stuff before and yeah he works hard but comes across (IMO) as a bit of an arrogant one. I also wish he'd stop the follow and unfollow BS that he does, probably 18+ months I had it from him

Please tell me runnerbeans isn't just going to leave her darling Bertie in a dirty nappy for a long car journey? Change him you absolute privileged twit!
She's actually vile! She wanted to break from SM to spend time with him in the early months, yet she's done the opposite and not being funny but she is also posting things that show what a crap parent she is and will be. Anyone see her story last week where she replied to a Q&A saying she's stopping leaving the baby with people so she can bind and spent time, then the next day she storied that she was out shopping and having a break for a few hours whilst he was with her Mother. Absolute joke of a woman.

Also why was she posting the other day giving advice on how to safely transition to Altra zero drop trainers when she said she'd only worn them for 3 short runs and about 13 miles or something stupid. All those idiots sharing it saying what great advice she was giving too

View attachment 1899749

Well done. This is how you tag content
I like Bethan, she's real and genuine IMO

He's had free stuff before and yeah he works hard but comes across (IMO) as a bit of an arrogant one. I also wish he'd stop the follow and unfollow BS that he does, probably 18+ months I had it from him

She's actually vile! She wanted to break from SM to spend time with him in the early months, yet she's done the opposite and not being funny but she is also posting things that show what a crap parent she is and will be. Anyone see her story last week where she replied to a Q&A saying she's stopping leaving the baby with people so she can bind and spent time, then the next day she storied that she was out shopping and having a break for a few hours whilst he was with her Mother. Absolute joke of a woman.

Also why was she posting the other day giving advice on how to safely transition to Altra zero drop trainers when she said she'd only worn them for 3 short runs and about 13 miles or something stupid. All those idiots sharing it saying what great advice she was giving too

I like Bethan, she's real and genuine IMO
Runnerbeans baffles me. She looks genuinely pissed off again when Bertie starts crying in the middle of her recording a story. The camera then turns to the nanny giving him a bottle. Love, get off Instagram and feed your baby. Instagram is not important.
i also like Bethan, she comes acrosswell.

• Sad
Runnerbeans baffles me. She looks genuinely pissed off again when Bertie starts crying in the middle of her recording a story. The camera then turns to the nanny giving him a bottle. Love, get off Instagram and feed your baby. Instagram is not important.
i also like Bethan, she comes acrosswell.
I feel conflicted because I don’t have children and therefore can’t put myself in her position and make valid comments. However, her account is beginning to make me feel really uncomfortable.

Reactions: 5
I feel conflicted because I don’t have children and therefore can’t put myself in her position and make valid comments. However, her account is beginning to make me feel really uncomfortable.
I agree. I think as she wasn’t pregnant the baby was a pretty foreign concept and now he’s here she’s really struggling

Reactions: 7
I agree. I think as she wasn’t pregnant the baby was a pretty foreign concept and now he’s here she’s really struggling
Agree - I wonder whether there is additional support/therapy for those who pay a surrogate to have their baby for them to help with the bonding? I struggled with pnd and although I never had an issue with bonding, there were other mums in my group who really struggled with bonding and connection. They felt guilty about the resentment they felt etc. A new baby is a shock to the system.

Back onto running - I was at the run show and didn't do that well on the freebie front - coffee from brookes, a protein ball and I was offered an sis gel which I rejected.

Reactions: 2
Sea world??? Wtaf????? That is a terrible place on almost every level. But I guess it fits with her lack of care or compassion to living beings with the volume of meat she eats. I thought uk your operators had stopped using seaworld too?

• Heart
Jeeez isn’t Anna meant to care about the planet? Off supporting Seaworld 🤦🏼‍♀️
Just when I thought she couldn't sink any lower, she manages it. I'm actually sickened by that. Fits with her egocentric view of the world though. duck the suffering of the poor animals, her meat cravings and childish demands for entertainment matter much more.

Karma does not exist. How can such a disgusting person have all the luck in the world? She even manages to time her holiday specifically so she avoids the depressing , miserable icy, freezing cold and dark weather. Portsmouth rarely gets it this bad. I guess the weather was just waiting to go to tit the minute she left.

• Heart
I only hear about Anna from you lot but anyone who still goes to Seaworld needs to give their head a wobble. I would give money to people so they wouldn’t go.

I think someone needs to force her to watch Blackfish on the plane home.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.