Running Instagrammers #9 We go by chip time around here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep there is a lot of at elite level very grey areas around drugs being used for medical purposes - I think there’s always been a bit of dodgy use of steroids for “asthma” if i remember rightly?
when I started running (I was very naive) and I asked why so many (good) runners in my local club races were asthmatics. I have no idea as I'm not...
A guy laughed at me and told me neither of them were asthmatic. I'm still in shock.

RANT ON About thyroid medication, I can tell that at least the nhs will never give you more than you need, sometimes even not what you need. I feel like since the pandemic, I have to fight for every hypothyroidism medication prescription. Once they had the nerve to tell me that they did that to avoid me pile stocking. Like literally give me my next box the day the other run out, giving me the stress of my life (once the prescription was late and I was full 2 weeks without it). How on earth I'm going to pile stock something I need EVERY DAY for the rest of my life RANT OFF

Reactions: 4
I'm feeling Monday morning ish and thick, someone catch me up here.. so Anya put that text up on her insta?

Got no idea if she's on thyroid medication or not but if she is, it's got nothing to do with the (very old) news about elite athletes being tested until they come up borderline then put on thyroid meds. She's not that level of athlete!
It’s a brainless post, no one would have known or questioned that she was taking a thyroid medication. It’s actually still legal by WADA to take thyroxine and it’s highly unlikely that as a club runner she would have been asked to do a drugs test.

However it is good timing to create a storm in a teacup about a random topic as a retaliation to Fox and SE rather than answer any genuine questions about Best Athletics coaching operation at the moment.

Reactions: 5
RANT ON About thyroid medication, I can tell that at least the nhs will never give you more than you need, sometimes even not what you need. I feel like since the pandemic, I have to fight for every hypothyroidism medication prescription. Once they had the nerve to tell me that they did that to avoid me pile stocking. Like literally give me my next box the day the other run out, giving me the stress of my life (once the prescription was late and I was full 2 weeks without it). How on earth I'm going to pile stock something I need EVERY DAY for the rest of my life RANT OFF
I always keep a year's supply because I buy my own and during Covid it was impossible to get due to postal restrictions.
However it is good timing to create a storm in a teacup about a random topic as a retaliation to Fox and SE rather than answer any genuine questions about Best Athletics coaching operation at the moment.
Exactly this!

Reactions: 4
Side note really but I was idly looking at her reels, she's got really weird running form. There's one of her training just behind Sam Harrison and the difference is really noticeable.

Another note, actually - is there anything more nauseating than the "justalilbester" thing. I don't know why but it's just SO icky

Side note really but I was idly looking at her reels, she's got really weird running form. There's one of her training just behind Sam Harrison and the difference is really noticeable.
Her form baffles me. 1. How can she even run such fast times with that form 2. How does she not have a stress fracture

Her arms are so… wide?!

This girl gets it 😂
That's hilarious :ROFLMAO:
---

Can someone also make Alex stop with her reels again! It's like she's gone back 12 months and started her dog tit content again with piss poor technique and awful repetitive reels, mostly what every other person has been and done months before again. Same with that twit Carlamoves, repetitive crap on her 149th comeback and now talking about 'the biggest challenges I've ever done' or some crap. She's clearly always wanting to be and rip off Charlotte Clarke. Pathetic

Reactions: 2
It’s so sad when some of the people you follow sell their souls to the freebie devil. In the space of a few months, someone has been gifted several different brands of trainers, 2 sought after race places and a bunch of other stuff. Where are people’s integrity?

Reactions: 2
It’s so sad when some of the people you follow sell their souls to the freebie devil. In the space of a few months, someone has been gifted several different brands of trainers, 2 sought after race places and a bunch of other stuff. Where are people’s integrity?
Who is this? It's that season for the same faces to get free stuff and do a post, only for it to never be seen again

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.