Running Instagrammers #9 We go by chip time around here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah itā€™s an iMessage thing, might have even been sent from a Mac laptop or whatever as you can message on those as well as on phone.

anyone see Sarah had ā€œsausage and chipsā€ the other nightā€¦I mean 2 veggie sausages and sweet potato wedges and she still had hummus with it but very adventurous for her.

Saw Holly Rush (I know sheā€™s changed her surname but canā€™t remember it) was 3rd female at Arc of Attrition but saw 1st female was also 4th overall and did it in 21:22:16 šŸ˜± second woman was over 2 hours behind her. Absolutely rapid. I love the Idea of that stuff but would never actually be able to do it, closest I get is the team event at Endure 24 šŸ˜‚ might do that solo one yearā€¦

Reactions: 4
Will instagram do anything if we all collectively report Sarah for her disordered content? I have tried reporting but it just bounces back as ā€˜nothing that goes against our guidelinesā€™ šŸ˜“

Reactions: 1
Will instagram do anything if we all collectively report Sarah for her disordered content? I have tried reporting but it just bounces back as ā€˜nothing that goes against our guidelinesā€™ šŸ˜“
Probably not, I've reported some of her posts before.

Reactions: 2
Another hypo here and just having your medication prescribed when itā€™s supposed to be is a struggle.
not sure why she felt she needs to justify herself though. When youā€™refamous, the weirdos come from everywhere

Anna has come back from 9 days away and a few days later is moaning about the lack of sleep and having to breast feed. I meanā€¦ I just feel so sorry for that kid who is such an inconvenience to her. I would imagine she has invested in a large box of condoms as god forbid she has anything else to distract from her runs and meat orgies

Reactions: 11
Anna has come back from 9 days away and a few days later is moaning about the lack of sleep and having to breast feed. I meanā€¦ I just feel so sorry for that kid who is such an inconvenience to her. I would imagine she has invested in a large box of condoms as god forbid she has anything else to distract from her runs and meat orgies

I think she filled out our entire holiday bingo card.

Ran every day, at least 5k and mostly 10.
Ate a disgusting amount of meat. Bragged about eating three huge turkey legs and got the largest possible portion of ribs, wings and the like at every possible opportunity. Claimed health for a salad that was 99% chicken and bacon.
Moaned like hell about jetlag as soon as she got back.
Is now complaining about her poor kid. Again. It's easier to count the days she doesn't moan on about him at this point.

It does sound like she was expecting to come back to a child ready-weaned for her convenience, which I just threw out before she left as a theory because I thought even she couldn't be quite that much of a twit. I set my expectations too high. And this is the kid she supposedly missed oh so much? Funny way of showing it.

The whining never ends..jpg

Must be a sad life being so predictable, but she'll never change.

---

Jfc there's more.

2.jpg

Oh 6am is so awful and so early. Wtf? Surely plenty of kids his age wake up early? I know I did when I was little and my parents didn't play an entire bleeping string quartet for themselves when I was running around the house before sunrise excited for the day to begin. And now I'm a jaded, cynical old fart who's lucky to be up by 8 at the weekends. šŸ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Ate a disgusting amount of meat. Bragged about eating three huge turkey legs and got the largest possible portion of ribs, wings and the like at every possible opportunity. Claimed health for a salad that was 99% chicken and bacon.
Is now complaining about her poor kid. Again. It's easier to count the days she doesn't moan on about him at this point.

It does sound like she was expecting to come back to a child ready-weaned for her convenience, which I just threw out before she left as a theory because I thought even she couldn't be quite that much of a twit. I set my expectations too high. And this is the kid she supposedly missed oh so much? Funny way of showing it.

View attachment 1920270

---

Jfc there's more.

View attachment 1920303

Oh 6am is so awful and so early. Wtf? Surely plenty of kids his age wake up early? I know I did when I was little and my parents didn't play an entire bleeping string quartet for themselves when I was running around the house before sunrise excited for the day to begin. And now I'm a jaded, cynical old fart who's lucky to be up by 8 at the weekends. šŸ˜‰
Why does she think anyone cares about this stuff? No one is interested in her tit.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 1920270

---

Jfc there's more.

View attachment 1920303

Jesus bleeping Christ. Iā€™m expecting my first in March and Iā€™m quite aware that for the next umpteen years my kids needs are going to be on occasion at odds with what I want and my goals are. At least I feel slightly reassured after reading that that Iā€™ll be a good mumā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My god that poor kid. How old is he? I was hospitalised for a couple of weeks when one of mine was just over a year old and breastfeeding and it didnā€™t magically wean them either plus was absolutely awful and upsetting because I wasnā€™t planning a crash weaning and was incredibly unwell. Children wake in the night, they wake early. Weā€™re a SEN household and Iā€™ve not slept through since my first pregnancy thanks to my children and my eldest is in secondary school now šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø theyā€™re not the one night waking but now but they did until they were well into primary school and the younger primary aged one still does and seems unlikely to stopā€¦fortunately theyā€™re not breastfeeding anymore but itā€™s still a disturbed night.
Also the meat binging is just šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 7
I like it, but it isn't for everyone. I quite enjoy the banter and although I've definitely rolled my eyes at some of the guests overall I think the guests are ok
Any youā€™d recommend listening to? I love hearing genuine stories that arenā€™t from PMG or Wellogs etc

---

Have you seen Anya's most recent post?!
I genuinely donā€™t believe this could be him, surely! If heā€™s got lawyers involved then doing this would screw his case and he canā€™t be that thick? This has boomshakatwatta and only fans anya written all over it imo

• Haha
Running with Jake: The Plodcast is about the only running related podcast I sometimes listen to. My other selections are very non-run related!

Any youā€™d recommend listening to? I love hearing genuine stories that arenā€™t from PMG or Wellogs etc

---

I genuinely donā€™t believe this could be him, surely! If heā€™s got lawyers involved then doing this would screw his case and he canā€™t be that thick? This has boomshakatwatta and only fans anya written all over it imo
agree, who else will know your medication/health issues if you donā€™t tell them

I like the ones with "normal" people on, those who don't have massive SM followings.
So a few I've enjoyed are Alannah Bolton, Matthew Pullan, Jonathan Frary (I've run a few of his races), Laura Jones ( she does have quite a big following but I really like her), Oly Newton.

I'm feeling Monday morning ish and thick, someone catch me up here.. so Anya put that text up on her insta?

Got no idea if she's on thyroid medication or not but if she is, it's got nothing to do with the (very old) news about elite athletes being tested until they come up borderline then put on thyroid meds. She's not that level of athlete!

Reactions: 2
Yep there is a lot of at elite level very grey areas around drugs being used for medical purposes - I think thereā€™s always been a bit of dodgy use of steroids for ā€œasthmaā€ if i remember rightly?

Yeah absolutely. THe model is "test until you get the result you wanted".. But i think it's changed since this all came out a few years ago. At least I hope it has.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.