Running Instagrammers #9 We go by chip time around here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been looking at this site and loads of accounts, so many have fake followings and the worst I saw was that pervert ash_runs27! It said something about there being up to 77% of his following is fake, how embarrassing 😂
Honestly doesn't surprise me, one of the biggest begs around and definitely bought most of his followers. Guy gives me the creeps.
Watch him cry like a little witch if his fake followers were culled 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I messaged her for the first time. I don’t care if she blocks me. I’ve had enough.
Does anyone follow her coach(es)? Do they repost her stories when she tags them? I had a quick scan through their page earlier but couldn’t see any posts about her which seems odd for someone who would be showing (at least what to me look like) great results (in terms of just pure numbers, I mean, I know the nutrition side is incredibly concerning)

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow her coach(es)? Do they repost her stories when she tags them? I had a quick scan through their page earlier but couldn’t see any posts about her which seems odd for someone who would be showing (at least what to me look like) great results (in terms of just pure numbers, I mean, I know the nutrition side is incredibly concerning)
she is coached by purdue_performance - not really sure if they post much of their athlete’s results compared to other large coaching companies but maybe this was a compromise between dropping her entirely and not wanting to promote her ED (unless they have posted in the past and got backlash perhaps?)

Reactions: 1
she is coached by purdue_performance - not really sure if they post much of their athlete’s results compared to other large coaching companies but maybe this was a compromise between dropping her entirely and not wanting to promote her ED (unless they have posted in the past and got backlash perhaps?)
They post results of races from their athletes posts, and Sarah’s are included. They are fully aware of her ed but are doing sweet fa.

Reactions: 4
They post results of races from their athletes posts, and Sarah’s are included. They are fully aware of her ed but are doing sweet fa.
I don’t follow them closely so I didn’t realise this. I have a lot of respect for Charlotte Purdue and have met her personally. But this seems very irresponsible and I’m really disappointed. 🥺 I worry about all of the young athletes following.

Not sure if she still is but Sally Radcliffe/O'Gorman used to be a coach at Purdue performance and she posted very restrictive what i eat in a day videos on her tiktok when she was training for Seville and Euro 50k comp, like she would have a single rice cake pre run!
---

How old is she?
I think she is around 34/35

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Not sure if she still is but Sally Radcliffe/O'Gorman used to be a coach at Purdue performance and she posted very restrictive what i eat in a day videos on her tiktok when she was training for Seville and Euro 50k comp, like she would have a single rice cake pre run!
---

I think Sally has got a lot better now and has a really healthy balance but I get where you are coming from. No one is perfect but I just worry about the influence when people have a large following.
---

---

Wow I thought she was like 26 😳 I guess I get mistaken for a lot younger (I get ID’d for neurofen lol). I have an ED but I’m also like 5 ft nothing tall.

I’ve just popped over to georginaa’s page and had a good old giggle looking at her posing in the middle of a muddy field in her tiny shorts and crop top in -5 degrees. I really do wonder what the locals think of her? Not that it matters as who cares what people think of you if it makes you happy, but it must be quite an unusual sight of her sprinting past on a daily basis or sucking in and posing next to the combine harvester, in what looks very much like farming countryside!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sarah posted something March 2020 for Ed awareness week saying before age of 30 a bone scan had shown she was at risk of health complications. Yet almost three years later she is on a downwards spiral. Her account is the one which needs blocking, how many impressionable young followers must she have who believe her running progress is obtainable through starvation

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That's why I'm not sure if she's really petite or just been ill for very long time...

If someone contacted me like you did, I would take it seriously, and even if I didn’t want to address my own issues and gain weight / start fuelling better, I would be concerned about the potential impact I was having on others by what I was posting. It’s not that she has to stop posting about her running but the constant ‘how small am I’ and tiny tiny portions of the SAME food kind of tit. And pretending to eat loads of cake when she clearly doesn’t. She’s small naturally yes but not that small, and the way she shows it off is not normal and the real problem here

Reactions: 4
If someone contacted me like you did, I would take it seriously, and even if I didn’t want to address my own issues and gain weight / start fuelling better, I would be concerned about the potential impact I was having on others by what I was posting. It’s not that she has to stop posting about her running but the constant ‘how small am I’ and tiny tiny portions of the SAME food kind of tit. And pretending to eat loads of cake when she clearly doesn’t. She’s small naturally yes but not that small, and the way she shows it off is not normal and the real problem here
even if she eats the cake, the amount of total calories is not enough to support the training.

Honestly doesn't surprise me, one of the biggest begs around and definitely bought most of his followers. Guy gives me the creeps.
Watch him cry like a little witch if his fake followers were culled 🤣
I've had a sleezy dm from him before and know loads of others who have also had them. No wonder because he was/is friends with that sex offender fudgie/instafudgie/fudgieruns or whatever he calls himself to hide from google searches and the police these days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.