Running Instagrammers #9 We go by chip time around here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I dont want to talk too much about my scam as im trying to inspire the community, onwards and upwards!"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Notice he doesn't deny any specifics, just vague things about "false information" etc.

Reactions: 6
Bet the little scumbag is shitting himself right now. I really hope his whole world comes crashing down, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but he's just disgusting.

Reactions: 8
I bet he hasn’t even had any threats. It’s a very common tactic by scumbags to try and turn sympathy in his favour.

I also wonder if any of his kiss arse members have compared plans yet? 😏

Reactions: 11
I really hope he’s shitting himself not least because it’s a powerful message to all the other ten for a pound insta trainers selling tit plans that its not on and it will catch up with you

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The police! Don’t make me laugh. What ‘crime’ is he reporting? He is the one committing the crime here! (Fraud)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Quinoa is the devil's food :sick:

Wasn't PMG friend of Bester? Didn't he take her "clients" when she went to ML?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.