Running Instagrammers #9 We go by chip time around here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brass monkey is ridiculous. It’s a fast race, but the hype I don’t get. And is so bloody expensive these days
I think it’s because it’s the only half in January and it’s flat up this way. I wonder if Georgina is going to be there?? She was last year, her mom was taking pictures of her.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s because it’s the only half in January and it’s flat up this way. I wonder if Georgina is going to be there?? She was last year, her mom was taking pictures of her.
There’s central Lancashire too. I dns that one once because I wasn’t going over the Pennines in horrendous weather. That’s fast and flat, it’s where I got my half pb.

Not sure if she's been mentioned before but rebel.running; I think she'd genuinely sell her soul if she could for something free off Instagram. A walking advert for whatever she can get her hands on and another one with a ridiculously fake following. It just infuriates me these companies don't do any kind of research whatsoever into these people at all.

As a woman, I don't find her relatable at all, quite the opposite.

All these instacunts have got free Coros watches recently, it would make you sick, the senseless waste of it all

Reactions: 5
Anyas progress is INCREDIBLE but seems to have come at the expense of her health. So no. Not sustainable
Agree. Did anyone notice how much running she was doing on her skiing holiday? Madness!

Also mentioned before but Sarah seems to be on her second ski holiday in as many months? Also doing stupid amounts of running!

I admit to doing a bit of running on ski holidays because I genuinely really enjoy running in the snow/mountains, but it’s a fraction of what I would normally do, not just carrying on with training as if I were at home!

Rest day tomorrow? Suuuuuure. I'll eat my words if she actually does nothing, but what's the betting there will be both the cross trainer and boarding involved.

Jesus.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or recently has Instagram gone to a full on begging for gifts site

Today it’s littered with people celebrating being in the OOCrew…. For fucks sake you are adults not 10!

Also why if they have the Frontrunners why do ASICS give the usual tossers freebies as well to promote, I thought that was the job of the FR’s??

And you’d be spoilt for bleeping choice on getting a discount code for the National Running show…they‘ve got more ambassadors than Man Utd have fans!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ah the national running show, every wanker from Instagram will be attending no doubt, I wonder will gropebus be giving any seminars

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looking forward to seeing how Runnerbeans goes from wearing (and flogging) highly cushioned, high drop trainers to altras.

Injury incoming…

Reactions: 3
WHAT has happened to georginaa’s lips?!
She got them done at the weekend I think, they were normal in her morning reel and swollen in the one at night.
Looking forward to seeing how Runnerbeans goes from wearing (and flogging) highly cushioned, high drop trainers to altras.

Injury incoming…
Is that her latest flog? I wear highly cushioned running shoes and Altras, but I am sensible and wore my Altras around the house for a few days before I ventured out for a run, and built up my distance slowly. I actually wore Altra trail shoes for my first marathon (road) as they were more comfortable than any Asics and Brooks I had tried 😁.

Reactions: 3
Interesting. Holly Rush storied about this yesterday, tagged Best Athletics too. Can’t wait to see how it all plays out. He can’t keep pretending it’s not happening, his name is getting out there and not in a good way
Hope Bester's house of cards comes crashing down

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm a bit lost with all happening, but I hope is the end for this culture of instacoaches

Reactions: 6
Rest day tomorrow? Suuuuuure. I'll eat my words if she actually does nothing, but what's the betting there will be both the cross trainer and boarding involved.

View attachment 1874838
Looks like she's travelling today, so I guess it will just be a mammoth cross trainer session once she gets home. Possibly with a run in the dark thrown in because she's such a badass and all that.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.