Running Instagrammers #4 Fumble bus, sell out runners and Nick ‘do as I please’ Bester?

Would you rather?

• Run through a race finish you hadn’t entered

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Run a Parkrun sandwich

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • Win Parkrun

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Join the happy cult

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a big last thread to catch up on. FunBus I hope you get everything that’s coming to you. You would not be dismissed if there wasn’t sufficient evidence. So anyone remotely sticking up for this guy needs to get real.

All you brooks team runners that read here, and all the other so called social media influencers of the running community. YOUR SILENCE ON THIS IS DEAFENING. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if he'll bother running his 100th marathon if nobody is going to worship him for doing it 🤔

Reactions: 4
I have seen some have unfollowed him. However, the silence is deafening from such vocal so-called activists. Not a single mention of it despite posting about feeling scared by “recent events” (which I do not read as funbus’ “high jinks”).

How timely getting an email to meet the run happy team from Brooks 😂 no sign of gropey anywhere thankfully

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey Cat, we know you are reading this… why do you bang on about womens rights/sexual assault yet continue to be mates with that fat nonce Fudgie? Any comment on pickupthepenispaul too?

873F740A-E3B4-47A7-89FF-314B2D4B70F0.jpeg

Just had Brooks pop up as a sponsored ad. He has been cropped out of their banner image (well, on my browser at least) but still has a blink-and-miss-him feature in their video.
And still followed by them on IG

• Angry
Reactions: 3
This was in my message requests, quite cheap to buy a big following.
I get these, along with a million requests to be an ambassador for various gym wear brands. I don’t understand why anyone would do it? You don’t get the engagement so it’s obvious you’ve paid for the following.

I get these, along with a million requests to be an ambassador for various gym wear brands. I don’t understand why anyone would do it? You don’t get the engagement so it’s obvious you’ve paid for the following.
A lot of them are spammy. Or if you look through you pay to be an ambassador. Generally if it’s in message requests Instagram thinks it’s either a spam link or bot.

Reactions: 1
Stopped being a wedding photographer 🤔😂

Not because people probably asked for their money back? Can’t claim to be a decent photographer when you upload shitloads of blurry photos and shoot in automatic mode…
I know nothing about photography but respect your expertise. Isn't the whole sharp foreground, blurred background a 'thing' these days? Heck, my phone tries to do it automatically half the time if I take a photo of my dinner!

How much does it pain you that people are looking at that photo going "yeah that's a nice picture, can see the guy and the sunlight through the trees is pretty"? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Stopped being a wedding photographer 🤔😂

Not because people probably asked for their money back? Can’t claim to be a decent photographer when you upload shitloads of blurry photos and shoot in automatic mode…
Maybe he will do the mug shots of the funbus to help promote his sex pest lifestyle? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
jamies.running was the first one that made me realise this, I didn't get how he had so many just from showing pictures of his legs but the guys followers are all fake when you look at them :mad:.

I know nothing about photography but respect your expertise. Isn't the whole sharp foreground, blurred background a 'thing' these days? Heck, my phone tries to do it automatically half the time if I take a photo of my dinner!

How much does it pain you that people are looking at that photo going "yeah that's a nice picture, can see the guy and the sunlight through the trees is pretty"? 😂
All depends on what you’re trying to achieve/the theme of the photography. Aperture is the cause of the blur (bokeh in photography terms) and if you’re focussing on a subject and want the that to be to main focus in the frame then you’ll have a low stop to cause the blur. If you want everything in focus, say a busy dance floor or the confetti throw outside a church for a wedding then you’d ensure you’d set up for that. There’s one or two photos that are nice on the rasselbock Flickr page he’s uploaded but honestly anyone could capture, it’s nothing creative but the majority are so off and his focus point is all wrong. He’s either missed the focus or using horrible auto focus settings. Don’t get me started on some of his editing and presents (almost like a photo filter)!

I’ve seen so many people take a photo of him with his camera and the amount of them that you can see auto mode selected is funny. A photographer or claim to be a photographer would never shoot in auto! He’s just a guy who has dropped a load of cash if decent gear which is pretty much him all over. All the gear and no idea as they say.

There, that’s my morning rant that for once isn’t aimed at my husband this time of the month 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.