Running Instagrammers #4 Fumble bus, sell out runners and Nick ‘do as I please’ Bester?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that Anna lady is now complaining about her young baby affecting her sleep and considering turning off the baby monitor, not worried about the little babies welfare, health or general wellbeing but all about how it impacts her and only her! Selfish self centered individuals like her should really consider putting their child first for once!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Wow that Anna lady is now complaining about her young baby affecting her sleep and considering turning off the baby monitor, not worried about the little babies welfare, health or general wellbeing but all about how it impacts her and only her! Selfish self centered individuals like her should really consider putting their child first for once!
She really begrudges him affecting HER sleep and therefore HER running/exercising.
I feel sorry for the little guy :'-(
don't worry Anna just strap him into the buggy and get your running miles in the morning, then strap him into the pram and get your walking steps up in the afternoon and do your weights workout while he's entertaining himself on the playmat as per usual, Isaac can just slot in around your obsessive exercising 🙄

Reactions: 6
Came here to say this! Do what you want to your kid but stop looking for validation from your followers. Poor child :(

The way she complains about her baby is so snarky as well. And all of it is so ungrateful given how easily she conceived, how smooth her pregnancy and birth was and just the fact she has a healthy child which so many would give anything for.

He sleeps in the buggy, he's perfectly happy in it and he really does fit around her life and obsessions. All the things she's resentful of are just what you would expect of any baby. He can't help it, he isn't sensitive or needy or any of the labels she tries to throw at him. I can't believe she's expecting sympathy for not being able to run at precisely the time she wants, it's just so entitled and self-absorbed.

Attachments

I didn't read it like that she said she couldn't turn her Issac senor off as in she's always on alert. I can totally relate to that. And not know right away which noises to respond to.

I mean I get most of what people are saying but I don't think it's correct to suggest she doesn't care about his health.

On another note we tried a buggy run today and my little one didn't enjoy it like he normally does and we had to carry him 2 miles back (it was a loop around a lake). There are definitely some buggy run mums on insta who I don't think would sacrafice their run

Reactions: 7
I didn't read it like that she said she couldn't turn her Issac senor off as in she's always on alert. I can totally relate to that. And not know right away which noises to respond to.

I mean I get most of what people are saying but I don't think it's correct to suggest she doesn't care about his health.

On another note we tried a buggy run today and my little one didn't enjoy it like he normally does and we had to carry him 2 miles back (it was a loop around a lake). There are definitely some buggy run mums on insta who I don't think would sacrafice their run
I know what you mean. If I was going to do this there’s no way i’d post it on social media asking people whether I should or not 🤷‍♀️ It’s not like she’s an insta mum or has any desire to be one!

oh dear! You’re right there will defo be some who would just crack on…there are some mums at my gym like this, I go to a buggy fit class and last week two of the kids were NOT having it, their mums were carrying on and ignoring them crying ☹ It was bizarre and quite disturbing! I also know some people who drag their poor kid to parkrun even in the most horrific weather conditions ☹

Reactions: 2
Running instagrammers #5 How many ways can you do a warm up wrong, who’s next to dm pictures of their schlong

😂😂. awful but it’s all I’ve got

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why all the make up on runnerof4, I don't get it. I had to go through all her photos to confirm it wasn't tattooed on!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.