Running Instagrammers #3 Worn-out sell-outs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The talk track from these in that Pro Direct Pegasus Shield 38 video is absolutely hideous! “Ooo they kept my feet dry from the elements” erm most of your forage had you running on dry pavements and maybe the one odd measly puddle. And that BS about it being a favourite shoe, give over…we’ll hardly see it on any of their feet that much 🙄

Just another ad from the same cringeworthy, freeloading faces 🤢

Reactions: 1
This! Absolutely true. Also, incidentally, true of some elite athletes who turn to coaching (much like being a great footballer player doesn't make you a great manager, being an elite doesn't make you a good coach...)
Yep! I say this all the time but it doesn’t always seem to sink in for people…it’s similar to the trap of “oh, a 2:40 marathoner runner is going to be a far better coach than a 4 hour marathoner runner.” On what basis exactly?

Reactions: 3
Did Bester delete his personal account? I can only seem to find his coaching page.
Looks like he had a little blocking session after Gary House called out his poor informarion on strength training for runners. A few people in the comments section saying he's blocked them.

That popped up on my feed tonight, under the hashtag #runthroughuk that he used - and it's nothing at all to do with them. Pissed me off!
This winds me up! Everyone uses that tag don’t they, the worst are those who actually tag runthroughuk in a photo that has zero relevance, just fishing for attention

Reactions: 4
Looks like he had a little blocking session after Gary House called out his poor informarion on strength training for runners. A few people in the comments section saying he's blocked them.
He’s blocked anyone who liked a comment he didn’t agree with. I’ve never interacted with him at all and I got blocked. What a knob. 🤣

He’s blocked anyone who liked a comment he didn’t agree with. I’ve never interacted with him at all and I got blocked. What a knob. 🤣
WR did the same to me when I liked a (justifiable) criticism on one of Kelly's posts. I've since been unable to view his gushing over Under Armour moon boots and other forgotten about brands. Sad times.

• Haha
WR did the same to me when I liked a (justifiable) criticism on one of Kelly's posts. I've since been unable to view his gushing over Under Armour moon boots and other forgotten about brands. Sad times.
Blocking everyone till all that’s left is the embarrassing cocksuckers!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are all these instarunners lacking brain cells?

Little runner mel reposted something that is essentially a covid denier post. Honestly.

Wear a mask. Get vaccinated. Declare ads. Don’t get coached by WR.

Reactions: 8
Are all these instarunners lacking brain cells?

Little runner mel reposted something that is essentially a covid denier post. Honestly.

Wear a mask. Get vaccinated. Declare ads. Don’t get coached by WR.
She’s been posting Covid denier stuff for ages. The first time she did I ignored then it’s continued so I unfollowed.
I bet she didn’t get tested for the chesty cough that she said she had a few weeks back…

Reactions: 2
She’s been posting Covid denier stuff for ages. The first time she did I ignored then it’s continued so I unfollowed.
I bet she didn’t get tested for the chesty cough that she said she had a few weeks back…
I just can’t believe that someone who is a brand ambassador for various fitness companies would be allowed to post such shite.

Added to the fact, if my coach was a covid denier I would be out of there ASAP.

The people who pay her to shill their goods and coach them need to give their heads a good shake.

Wow. Not sure why that surprises me. I unfollowed her ages ago but didn't see her as a Covid denier type.

Wow. Not sure why that surprises me. I unfollowed her ages ago but didn't see her as a Covid denier type.
I have just seen what she’s posted. I am (almost) speechless. I have wondered a lot about whether many of these “runfluencers” are covid deniers given their behaviours, which kind of confirms my belief that they really are all about themselves, don’t care about anyone outside of their little bubble and aren’t the sharpest tools in the box.

See this chump is on the bloody dice bullshit again! And another who hashtags runthrough when this post is zero to do with them 🙄
Oh my god this rolling the dice BS. This is not your job! You are not an elite! It’s a bad run! Get over yourselves! You’re not saving lives! This affects only you! It’s just a run! It’s supposed to be FUN!!!

I have just seen what she’s posted. I am (almost) speechless. I have wondered a lot about whether many of these “runfluencers” are covid deniers given their behaviours, which kind of confirms my belief that they really are all about themselves, don’t care about anyone outside of their little bubble and aren’t the sharpest tools in the box.
She must have bought most of her followers, she did a giveaway and only 15 people commented on it!

• Haha
In fairness I think she's talking about the endless speculation in the media, but it doesn't come across that well.
Certainly not on the same level as Gen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.