Running Instagrammers #3 Worn-out sell-outs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are all these instarunners lacking brain cells?

Little runner mel reposted something that is essentially a covid denier post. Honestly.

Wear a mask. Get vaccinated. Declare ads. Don’t get coached by WR.
Let’s not forget the time she ‘collaborated’ with Trump and his golf course hotel, she’s a fruit loop!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Let’s not forget the time she ‘collaborated’ with Trump and his golf course hotel, she’s a fruit loop!
She’s reading here.

1. Mel. Don’t read here if you don’t want to get wound up.

2. Don’t post covid denying posts without comment unless you want to be accused of being a covid denier.

3. Stop getting yourself involved in it. As I said. Get vaccinated. Wear a mask. Declare ads.

Reactions: 5
She’s reading here.

1. Mel. Don’t read here if you don’t want to get wound up.

2. Don’t post covid denying posts without comment unless you want to be accused of being a covid denier.

3. Stop getting yourself involved in it. As I said. Get vaccinated. Wear a mask. Declare ads.
I noticed she didn't say she'd been vaccinated 🤔

And 4. Stop recycling photos. Give you followers some content and you won't need to buy them.

Reactions: 5
I think we’re all fed up of Covid right? But it seems so selfish to just be going on about how fed up SHE is. We all feel the same. But we get on. We wear masks. We get our jabs. We work at home. Etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think we’re all fed up of Covid right? But it seems so selfish to just be going on about how fed up SHE is. We all feel the same. But we get on. We wear masks. We get our jabs. We work at home. Etc.
Thank you for saying this. Obviously didn’t want to derail into a covid thread but when the people we are discussing are actually being ignorant (Gen) or potentially (Mel) then it is hard to avoid.

All our lives have been changed since 2 years ago. We can never go back. Accept that.

It’s OK everyone. Normal service has resumed.

WR is being paid to put lip balm on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like he had a little blocking session after Gary House called out his poor informarion on strength training for runners. A few people in the comments section saying he's blocked them.

Yeah I liked the post - didn't comment but still blocked which is weird because I originally liked it for the info and hadn't even seen his name until he had a hissy fit in front of everyone.

Thank you for saying this. Obviously didn’t want to derail into a covid thread but when the people we are discussing are actually being ignorant (Gen) or potentially (Mel) then it is hard to avoid.

All our lives have been changed since 2 years ago. We can never go back. Accept that.

It’s OK everyone. Normal service has resumed.

WR is being paid to put lip balm on.
to be fair its a good collab for a change, his lips must be red raw with all the ass kissing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah I liked the post - didn't comment but still blocked which is weird because I originally liked it for the info and hadn't even seen his name until he had a hissy fit in front of everyone.
WR and Kelly block anyone that likes a post they disagree with, and then Mel will block them too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Going along with this theme.... Kelly just shared a post in story. Ive attached for everyone's ease. Bottom line, you can't control what people think of you. Hahahahahahaha the irony. Coming from the one who deletes a comment in less than a minute if she doesn't think it makes her look good. The one who sicks her boyfriend and minions to belittle and dump on someone in the comments section of her post. The one who can't take one bit of criticism and has to make stories bullying a man who made one comment that got blown out of proportion. Ok Kelly 🙄🙄🙄 She is literally on her phone all day long trying to keep a certain perception of herself alive. And they think we are too stupid to notice the hypocrisy. Unreal.

And BTW Kelly, you have food in your teeth in that previous story 😘😘

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Don’t get me wrong, I delete comments, but usually stuff that’s gross or lewd. I get abuse from friends who are much worse than any stranger could be. 🤣

I don’t get the whole thing about being in the public eye and being SO FRAGILE that you can’t take someone questioning you. Not even criticising, questioning. If you get that upset, go private or get off the internet.

Don’t get me wrong, I delete comments, but usually stuff that’s gross or lewd. I get abuse from friends who are much worse than any stranger could be. 🤣

I don’t get the whole thing about being in the public eye and being SO FRAGILE that you can’t take someone questioning you. Not even criticising, questioning. If you get that upset, go private or get off the internet.
The only comments I ever get are those weird spam ones XD Which I delete, because who the eff wants to see that?

Reactions: 1
Fudgie also rolling the dice on a track 'session' on his latest post.

They're saying it on purpose now.

• Sick
Fudgie also rolling the dice on a track 'session' on his latest post.

They're saying it on purpose now.
Nah they’re just all a bunch of dickheads. That hairy willy wielder is a joke, my skin is still crawling every time I think of that DM he slid me 🤢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.