Running Instagrammers #3 Worn-out sell-outs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God, WR is awful. Poor Gav has just come out and said what hundreds of followers must be thinking but apparently aren't allowed to say and has been jumped on, attacked, name-called and suffered personal insults for his trouble.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think they’ve showed themselves up.

Gav wasn’t rude.

Anyone who’s trained for a marathon and is coached knows her run volume this week is not a marathon taper week. With the 10km on top, she will have clocked up about 50km I think. That’s not taper mileage.

And her trying to be ironic about being a ‘z’ list celebrity? If she isn’t trying to be that, then why all the constant Insta and You Tube content!!!

Reactions: 5
And this is why Tattle is somewhat justified. They can’t take any criticism, even when it is constructive. No matter how someone words it they automatically cry “troll” and probably block.
If you’re going to broadcast and vlog every detail of your running life and sometimes private life then there will be people who question things whether you like it or not. WR showing that he’s incapable of any kind of reasoned debate and Kelly’s stories are just embarrassing for her.

Reactions: 9
Anyone notice WR was asked why he wasn’t wearing the UA shoes on his last post? It was promptly deleted 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Basically making fun of people for being sad enough to follow them and be interested in their running. Maybe they should show a bit more appreciation for their followers or WR will be back to working in a call centre 🙄
Careful what you wish for.

Would someone mind explaining to me what the dodgy Photoshop was on the previous thread? I couldn't see anything wrong with it, but my eyes aren't what they used to be

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice WR was asked why he wasn’t wearing the UA shoes on his last post? It was promptly deleted 😂
Haha no way, that’s brilliant 🤣

Would someone mind explaining to me what the dodgy Photoshop was on the previous thread? I couldn't see anything wrong with it, but my eyes aren't what they used to be
You can see around her waist and the gap in between her side and arm that the photo breaks. She photoshops a hell of a lot and her account isn’t true as she makes out it is. Heard she really kicked off at the event and was bitchy that she didn’t get any photos for her content 🙄 why can’t people just go run the events without worrying about the body photos for Instagram

Reactions: 1
Looks like another foreign trip for family-man funbus, who'll front up for his PCR test on the way home? Will he be bringing his incredible expertise to guide home the sub 4 bus?

1638048510147.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I follow that guy questioning Kelly and WR. He used to be trained by some really professional guy. He knows what he's talking about.
Those 2 clowns could honestly do with listening to them.

P.s he was also married to running for my life 😬

I just read the whole Kel WR Gav debate. How entertaining. Does really show the true colors of Wellogs. They could have responded in a normal manner, but instead was their usual defensive selves. WR comparing her choice to when he ran a 2:29 marathon!!! Hahahahahaha what an absolute idiot. Apples and oranges. This is all a recipe for disaster. We all see it. They are too far up their own arses to see it. And Gav wasn't rude. They started the rude, sad life, trolling, jealous crap. And you know they will block them and anyone who liked a comment that was against them. Such childish behaviour.

And YES KELLY, you are trying DESPARATELY to be a z list celebrity. Ig, Strava, Twitter, YouTube, Benecol (and still on the cake, brownies, biscuits daily) rundywear, skin cream.... It's absurd.

Honestly, no one can EVER question what they say and post. It was an honest question about running. There was no comment about their personal lives, and there is TONS that could have been said there. (Can see thread 1 if you want to) Her stories were just embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20211127-221456.png

Of course he's blocked 🙄🙄

Gav wasn't rude. He asked a question. They didn't like it they then let their followers jump on him.
Absolute joke.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
We can’t comment on Welloggs stuff because after the attack from their packs of hyenas the comments are deleted and blocked.
So we have to do it here.
WR and Kelly, Gav was simply asking a question, there was no attack, yet you attacked him. You then allowed your cult following to attack him, and applauded it.
You and others are all part of this ‘be kind’ stuff when it suits.
Hypocrites.
I’ve done sub4 marathons before and my training plan didn’t have any races 3-4 weeks up to marathon day. There’s a reason for this, and WR - the coach - doesn’t understand this for the ability that Kelly has.
Having a race this close to marathon day is fine for a different athlete, a quicker athlete, but not Kelly. This has just highlighted that WR can not do coaching plans for various abilities.
Finishing up my rant, WR and Kelly need to have a look at themselves, they believe they’re something higher than the rest of us, sorry to break it to you both but you’re no better than the rest of us, so stop pretending and treating others like you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow. They’re really just there for the echo chamber, aren’t they? How many times will Kelly bomb a marathon before she realizes the “trolls/bullies” might have a point?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So I definitely don't agree with all the opinions that are expressed on here but MY GOD Kelloggs/WR 💀
I can't stop watching the chaos unfold.
Genuinely wondering if she's trapped in a toxic relationship. She looks so sad even when she's smiling.

• Sad
WR is and will always live off the London Marathon stunt. As someone said before, his race was screwed and messed his times up which is why he stopped and that if he was on for a PB then he’d have probably pushed him out of the way to get through. He is a rude, nasty and spiteful little weasel that really needs bringing down a peg or two!

Just genuinely hope one day people realise what a weapon he actually is! I even know, real life know, two people who pay for his coaching and they both get nearly the same plan and are different ends of the spectrum to each other’s running abilities and times etc. I’ve spoken to them both so many times and asked why, then said he the best coach out there and is flexible to let them get on with what they want…So what’s the point paying this clown then?! Absolutely absurd

Reactions: 12
Jeez, don't they realise (kellogs/WR) that they are the bullies by allowing no one an opinion that doesn't chime with theirs. To allow personal attacks on those who question them to remain but delete the other comments. Because now all that's left of the chain of comments are ones berating Gav by one of their minion followers, not brave enough to leave theirs there for scrutiny nor kind enough to delete those attacking Gav. They really are stupid and deserve each other. What is the plan when the world they exist in collapses?!

Also, Kelly, if you don't want "negativity" in the run up to your marathon maybe don't posted every single thing on social media? Most normal people don't, and many keep their runs in the lead up to an event private. If you put it all out there you have to be open to feedback, if you don't want it then keep stuff to yourself.

I'm sure her pic of a sleeping Harri at last week's race was pointed at critics here who felt running came before family. A bit of a, look he's not bothered! Plus I think there was some post about spending one on one time with all her kids. Kel, no one is following you for parenting advice!

Last edited:
I’ve done sub4 marathons before and my training plan didn’t have any races 3-4 weeks up to marathon day. There’s a reason for this, and WR - the coach - doesn’t understand this for the ability that Kelly has.
Having a race this close to marathon day is fine for a different athlete, a quicker athlete, but not Kelly. This has just highlighted that WR can not do coaching plans for various abilities.
If Kelly stopped training like an elite she would have a hell of a better chance of breaking 4 hours. (But then again, elites race nowhere near the amount of WR and Kelly…a note to take perhaps?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.