Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Stride and Glory’s coaching qualifications… I’m not so sure that just having completed a certain distance, event or x amount of miles is a coaching qualification. I could be wrong though as I have got my distance swimming badges up to 2000m so let me know if you want swimming coaching for your cross training!
33033FB3-8E92-4631-83D5-A1624C7F6C6A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

lazygirl

Gosh he dosnt like anyone criticising

he’s quoted some elites doing races week before a marathon

Kelly isn’t elite pal

LadyTron

I’m currently training for a sub4 marathon and my PB is 4.21, but my shorter distance PBs are not as quick as Kelly cos short distances just don’t do it for me.

I’m not convinced she will sub4 as she has a habit of going out too quick and she’s learnt to be comfortable sustaining the quicker paces for the short distances. It takes a lot of discipline to hold back in the longer distances if you are feeling comfortable, but as we know that will bite you on the arse come the latter stages of the marathon.

I do think it’s highly likely she will PB and it will be a good PB, for which she will hopefully be bloody proud, but I think she might struggle from about mile 15 and suffer from the lack of the longer distance runs.

How can she run a competition where anyone who suggests she might go slower than sub4 might just get blocked from entering.

Reckon Gav should enter. Be hilarious if he won

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I agree. Your post about knowing she’d be at the same race as you, and you would probably overtake her. And that you saw her family. That’s not really the same as harmless gossip and would probably make us all feel pretty uncomfortable, whatever sort of person she is. Maybe just take a step back from her page plenty of others to focus on 🙌🏻
Yeah reads a bit stalker-ish rather than just harmless gossip like we try to do here. Do you know her Pumpkin personally because the way write it certainly gives the impression that you have a personal vendetta. I'm not saying Anna is perfect by any means but there are farrrrr worse ones out there...cough...fudgie....cough

Runhappy

WR hasn't even been running that long. A few years. Began running for his mental health. Some may disagree with me, but I think some people/bodies are just built to run faster naturally. Ive been running for 16 years and I'll never BQ. I know my body and my limits. But look at PMG who pops out a baby and is running faster than I EVER will just months later. Fast runner does NOT equal smart/good/knowledgeable coach. If you've always been a quick runner, then what do you know about different abilities? That's what real courses and training should help with. But these instacoaches do the least amount of work and research and rely on their fast ability and somehow relay that into coaching. Sorry, doesn't work that way. That really is belittling coaches who have put in the honest time and work to become a qualified coach! Paying some twat £100 for a copy and paste plan and rarely even talk with you?? What a joke. And then see how he reacts to criticism online?? That he is a petulant little weasel? Come on now. Bad bad advertising Mr Welshrunner.
Completely agree. WR and PMG are indisputably very naturally talented. There's a massive irony that WR's marathon PB is only a few seconds faster his first marathon in his first year of running and he hasn't been able to improve on it more in the 4/5 years since yet he's convinced he knows how to help others improve...

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
You are absolutely right. It makes me so sad that more wasn’t made of this yesterday.

I don’t want this to go OT, but it would have been a huge deal for this man to have reported the prison governor. He won’t have done this lightly and it would have caused tidal waves in the prison system.

To be fair to the likes of WR and Ben Parkes, they did repost stuff on their stories regarding Ashling. They could be doing it for kudos or actually wanting to be an ally, so I am not going to criticise them. But on the flip side, everyone needs to call out Funbus. This is not right and given the horrendous stats regarding the reporting of male rape , it is even more important to stand up for the recipient of the abuse.

instaclowns

VIP Member
So who is going to make thread 4 now we’ve hit 1,000 posts and what name?

Fumble bus, sell out runners and Nick ‘do as I please’ Bester?

Nosylurker

And this is why Tattle is somewhat justified. They can’t take any criticism, even when it is constructive. No matter how someone words it they automatically cry “troll” and probably block.
If you’re going to broadcast and vlog every detail of your running life and sometimes private life then there will be people who question things whether you like it or not. WR showing that he’s incapable of any kind of reasoned debate and Kelly’s stories are just embarrassing for her.

diditforthelikes6

I am worried for him as far as which hunts go. He's already lost his job, I assume Brooks will kick him off and I imagine his marriage will almost certainly be on the rocks. Don't get me wrong, no one should be able to get away with sexual assault but this is the sort of thing that can send someone into a downward spiral. Any wannabe influencer should consider these scenarios beforehand, he's about to (rightly) receive a shit load of criticism, I hope all the free shoes and multi-vitamins are worth the mental toll he's about to experience.
100% disagree. It’s REALLY easy to not be a complete cunt. He bought this on himself. Fuck him. Let the downward spiral commence

Kofi Annan

Did anyone see whatcharlierannext's stories today? The absolute attitude on her is just gross. I had to unfollow her, she's just such an entitled bitch.
The whole tone of her stories about how she doesn't like it anymore on insta and her friends don't either, but she soon loves it when she has free shit sent to her doesn't she?

hollyhocks

Chatty Member
I finally watched part of the 10k PB vlog…wow. Him barking at her the entire time would drive me mad. Other runners must detest them. Yelling, filming, and pushing a stroller?! I never watch their videos- what a joke! How are their egos so inflated?

hollyhocks

Chatty Member
Completely agree re: natural ability. I've been running for 10+ years and will never BQ- which is perfectly fine with me. As long as I'm healthy, injury free, and enjoying myself, all good. Pushing myself to the point of getting sick during a race or wasting an experiencing like Berlin is not what I'm after as a runner. Boggles my mind that anyone would see Kelly's running and be inspired to hire WR.

• Heart
Reactions: 8