Running Instagrammers #3 Worn-out sell-outs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute helmet. He really can't see what he's done wrong/thinks he's done nothing wrong. On his latest story he was ranting about getting a visit off the coppers because someone reported it. He reckons the coppers were "pissed off" at having to come out, but had to visit him blah, blah, blah. I hope he's downplaying it and they actually slapped a fine on him.
Don’t get me started on how inappropriate his username is either.

Reactions: 3
Absolute helmet. He really can't see what he's done wrong/thinks he's done nothing wrong.
Male here so not concerned by the Willy-wanging pair of FudgieAsh… but this guy seems like more of a negative concern than them to an online running community.
Just seems to be an utter self obsessed tool with no regard for common sense.

I mean the idea of going for a sneaky nighttime run if a positive Covid result was returned is certainly one I’d consider BUT I wouldn’t try and actively advertise it to anyone. And if I did, I wouldn’t be a dick about it. Just hold your hands up, put up a false apology and then hide any future activities to avoid scrutiny.

Reactions: 4
Never come across this utter tool before but one look at his profile…. Whoooo boyyyy…. He has grade A weapon written all over him/it. Proper cocksucker

Reactions: 7
Never come across this utter tool before but one look at his profile…. Whoooo boyyyy…. He has grade A weapon written all over him/it. Proper cocksucker
If you really want your eyes opening, just google ‘Liam Jacobi this is not luxury’ and read the trustpilot reviews - seems he is not just an insta asshole but an all round grade A asshole!

• Angry
  • Wow
If you really want your eyes opening, just google ‘Liam Jacobi this is not luxury’ and read the trustpilot reviews - seems he is not just an insta asshole but an all round grade A asshole!
That's probably why he moved house 😂

Reactions: 1
As they say: play stupid games, win stupid prizes. What did this moron think was going to happen? “A genuine mistake?” Mate, we’ve had the pandemic for nearly two full years now. It’s not a ‘mistake,’ it was a calculated decision on your part. You knew better, and now you’re pissed off because you got called out on it. You don’t get to be angry when people decide they don’t like your true colors. The only fake one here is you.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It definitely wasn’t a genuine mistake, the way his post was worded!! It was a genuine intention. He deserves to be called out.

Reactions: 5
It definitely wasn’t a genuine mistake, the way his post was worded!! It was a genuine intention. He deserves to be called out.
It really irks me that he's trying to pretend that this is about mental health too, as if that will absolve him of his 'mistake.' He's only throwing the term around because he thinks it'll earn him some sympathy.

Reactions: 6
It really irks me that he's trying to pretend that this is about mental health too, as if that will absolve him of his 'mistake.' He's only throwing the term around because he thinks it'll earn him some sympathy.
duck his mental health. Proper shithouse

Reactions: 2
Typical Alexm_16 being all about the numbers and waning that validation. Genuinely never seen anything more desperate and cringeworthy as her posts about getting them to a certain volume and number. Just post and ignore the rest you weirdo!

Your warm up drills have awful technique and what’s the obsession with people like, saving and sharing…Get over yourself! 🤮

Male here so not concerned by the Willy-wanging pair of FudgieAsh…
You say this now, but nobody is safe… 👀

Attachments

• Haha
Love how runnerbeans is fishing for January holiday ideas even though everything is going tits up Covid style. Read the room love.

• Haha
Someone is magically a strength fan now. Hmm, can’t think why 🤔

Also, “Achilles hill”?
Ffs. I just want to reply…

Eccentric heel raises on the step, done slowly.

These idiots think they are reinventing the wheel.

(shockwave saved my running but it hurts like hell and is£££)

Reactions: 2
Guess I'll be Annatheapple spotting at the Portsmouth Coastal this Sunday. I've run the ultra before but never the marathon and if she's going for the sort of time I think she is we'll probably overlap at some point. We both negative split most of the time, though I don't pretend it's an accident. It's quite fun in some ways, like when a shity celeb runs the London Marathon and you look out for them. We'll see if she's taking it easy as she claims and whether this elusive anonymous friend makes an appearance.

There's also Anna bingo to play when she posts her recap, like running only the first mile at easy pace, having Kyle run all over the course handing her tit she forgot (he comes off as such a doormat. Like, does he have a personality or life of his own because he seems like just an extension of her and her interests), dragging both her parents and in-laws along to cheer for her because God forbid she just runs the race she's so happy to be doing alone without a million external emotional and motivational crutches, stupid poses and cheesy smiles for the cameras, switching from a podcast to music and natrually speeding up in the last 10k and running the last mile at least a minute per mile faster than the first because it's so very easy guys.

At least I'm guaranteed good weather now she's started turning up to the races I run. Her dumb luck even extends to the conditions: I don't think she's ever had to run a race in rain. Closest she's come is the GSR in what she thought was strong winds, but by the standards of that race was only a mild breeze.

Reactions: 4
Love how runnerbeans is fishing for January holiday ideas even though everything is going tits up Covid style. Read the room love.
Absolutely. Poor love can’t get to her French ski trip so might hit up the Caribbean or Africa instead for a week. The privilege is astounding. I get that she has perks with her husband’s job, but still. So many people are stressed beyond belief and trying to get through each day and she’s there asking where to go in holiday in January. Fml.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.