Running Instagrammers #3 Worn-out sell-outs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You literally did the same thing 😂

Don’t people get banned for white knighting? This is a tit-talking forum, not a debate forum

Huh? I was just running through Insta stories and hers comes up along with everyone else who has posted one. Not the same as actively refreshing a forum really, but okay. :rolleyes: Besides, I did say I was bored and had nothing better to do, as opposed to look at me my life is so wonderful but actually I'm spending my evening scouring gossip forums for tit about myself and/or tit talking other people when I pretend to be holier than thou.

Reactions: 1
You literally did the same thing 😂

Don’t people get banned for white knighting? This is a tit-talking forum, not a debate forum
Yeah gotta agree with you here, Pumpkin you clearly have a vendetta against her judging by the essays you write about her so maybe take a chill pill for a bit 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah gotta agree with you here, Pumpkin you clearly have a vendetta against her judging by the essays you write about her so maybe take a chill pill for a bit 😆
Eh, most people in life don't bother me. I get along with everyone just fine, and I either don't know any of the other runners posted on here or don't care about them/find them particularly offensive.

I think Anna's a repulsive person. Takes a lot for me to say that, but it takes me two minutes to type something here and then I get on with my day. Unlike her. I've seen plenty of other runners get posted about a lot by one person, so I'll do what I like thanks. 😚

Reactions: 2
I agree. Your post about knowing she’d be at the same race as you, and you would probably overtake her. And that you saw her family. That’s not really the same as harmless gossip and would probably make us all feel pretty uncomfortable, whatever sort of person she is. Maybe just take a step back from her page plenty of others to focus on 🙌🏻

Reactions: 7
I agree. Your post about knowing she’d be at the same race as you, and you would probably overtake her. And that you saw her family. That’s not really the same as harmless gossip and would probably make us all feel pretty uncomfortable, whatever sort of person she is. Maybe just take a step back from her page plenty of others to focus on 🙌🏻
Yeah reads a bit stalker-ish rather than just harmless gossip like we try to do here. Do you know her Pumpkin personally because the way write it certainly gives the impression that you have a personal vendetta. I'm not saying Anna is perfect by any means but there are farrrrr worse ones out there...cough...fudgie....cough

Reactions: 9
Anna triing to make other Mums feel terrible about themselves again saying the only reason Issac is good in his pram is because she ran right up until the day she gave birth. Anna that is physically impossible for so many and even if a Mum was to run during her pregnancy additional needs or a number of reasons could mean a baby would be unsettled in the running buggy. Recognise your privallage!

Reactions: 6
A month of no sessions except the cross trainer?! Didn’t you run Valencia Marathon three weeks ago and your Strava and IG says different, not to mention pacing someone a few days at less than 5:30 minute per mile pace?!

Too many spout bullshit on those little squares and now there is going to be a reel with more of his poor form it seems 🙄😴

Attachments

FDB15A21-D3BB-44A3-88A3-A181356315C6.png

Like a crime watch line up 😂😂

I don’t mind some accounts listed above,
but it’s such a circle jerk and a who’s who. I thought we left cliques back in secondary school?

B62A596F-57B5-42EE-BEFB-504C8529D8F6.png
Forgot to tag WelshWonder and his peers Kipchpoge and Kosgei. 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 946747
Like a crime watch line up 😂😂

I don’t mind some accounts listed above,
but it’s such a circle jerk and a who’s who. I thought we left cliques back in secondary school?

View attachment 946755Forgot to tag WelshWonder and his peers Kipchpoge and Kosgei. 😂😂
How are some of these ‘creator’s’?! That Yiannis clown gets about 15 views on his YouTube videos from what I saw the other week and Alex isn’t really a creator?! They’re all a bunch of morons that people need to stop brown nosing

• Haha
Another of welloggs’ kids has tested positive (hoping they stay well obviously)

But Matt loves those Iten trails, wow, they made such a difference to his running.

It is just a never ending cycle of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
A month of no sessions except the cross trainer?! Didn’t you run Valencia Marathon three weeks ago and your Strava and IG says different, not to mention pacing someone a few days at less than 5:30 minute per mile pace?!

Too many spout bullshit on those little squares and now there is going to be a reel with more of his poor form it seems 🙄😴
He's celebrating the fact it's taken him four years to wake up pain-free?!! That's nothing to be proud of and as a 'coach' it sets a bad example. Soreness, aches and niggles are all part of running. Continual pain is the body's way of saying something is wrong and needs addressing. If it takes him years to recognise this, then god help the people paying him £75 per month for his 'expertise'...

Reactions: 8
Squid Game for Runners..do any of the "creators" die if they fail?

I hope not as I'll be gutted if I don't get inboxed Fudgie's pecker, no longer hear Welsh's boring voice, don't see Kelly eating cake or see Bester's quest to be the Katie Price of running come to an abrupt end.

• Haha
Georgina Taylor Weston (Georginaa_fit) shared her Mum drives alongside her in a big 4x4 car for most of her runs, especially 5am ones, that seems some commitment! I wondered if it was a private road or just a quiet lane as they all look similar roads round where she lives

• Wow
  • Haha
Georgina Taylor Weston (Georginaa_fit) shared her Mum drives alongside her in a big 4x4 car for most of her runs, especially 5am ones, that seems some commitment! I wondered if it was a private road or just a quiet lane as they all look similar roads round where she lives
That is madness

Hungry Runner Girl’s dad does this for her. She is one of the most privileged runners out there.

Hungry Runner Girl’s dad does this for her. She is one of the most privileged runners out there.
How the conversation would go for me:

Runfluencer: Can you follow me in the car at 5am tomorrow morning and film me so I've got some essentially uninteresting and repetitive content to post on my instagram?

Me: Get fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So, I have an admission on this front. At my worst I used to get up at 3am to fit the long run around work. One morning I fell over really badly and had to be driven home by a passer by at 5.30am

Mrs T was not impressed.

Next week she came out on the bike with me at the compromise time of 5am. We lasted an hour before she froze and we had to come home.

No more long runs at stupid o clock. Family came first.

This is why seeing their behaviours is so sad, some of us have done it, hurt ourselves and families and learned our lessons.

I am truly ashamed of what I used to be like. Truly.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.