Ruby Granger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that post. I did think it was a silly thing to put on her caption. I don't think the 19th century was a good time, she needs to stop romantising it.

Reactions: 10
Why the duck is this girl cartwheeling everywhere and frolicking around the garden pretending she’s a fictional character at the age of 20

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I like to imagine her finishing her productive day-in-the-life vlog with 'have a productive week everyone', shutting the camera down, then ripping her cardigan off, necking a vodka redbull, snorting lines off her study planner and twerking to trap music in her bedroom

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Ruby is actually growing on me, but I think she can be a bit tone deaf/ naive. She is evidently very clever, but she sure romanticises things that ought not to be romanticised.

I like to imagine her finishing her productive day-in-the-life vlog with 'have a productive week everyone', shutting the camera down, then ripping her cardigan off, necking a vodka redbull, snorting lines off her study planner and twerking to trap music in her bedroom
A lovely thought. Although, she strikes me as more of a jagerbomb sorta gal x

Reactions: 7
The more I watch the more I feel like she’s got Bateman vibes from American Psycho 😬

Reactions: 6
How I got my dark academia wall..

I stuck pictures to the wall.
GROUNDBREAKING RUBY! Bravo 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It really irks me that she says "cycle ride" - cycling or bike ride, Ruby!

Reactions: 5
Her and her mum dressed up as characters to go on a walk 😭 No shame, do what you want...but you'd never catch me doing that and I'm only a few years older than Ruby

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't understand the obsession with reading a book whilst brushing teeth.

1. Surely you only brush teeth for a couple of minutes and therefore only read a page.
2. Surely as it is a paper copy you would get splashes on it
3. Can you not be alone with random thoughts for 2 mins that you have to escape into fiction? It just seems a really unpractical task to multitask. An audio book on the other hand, fine, if you are already listening.

I think Ruby is a kind soul but she is certainly in her bubble of privilege.

Reactions: 20

1. Surely you only brush teeth for a couple of minutes and therefore only read a page.
3. Can you not be alone with random thoughts for 2 mins that you have to escape into fiction? It just seems a really unpractical task to multitask. An audio book on the other hand, fine, if you are already listening.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong because I'm not sure BUT doesn't Hermione Granger do that in the books? Or did I imagine that?

Reactions: 4

to be fair, as someone in this thread said before, ruby has accepted to take some time off more openly, either watching tv or taking care of herself, which i find very mature for her, whilst other people, like holly gabrielle, don't accept spending one single second alone with their thoughts
i think that the reading while brushing her teeth thing now comes as some sort of inner joke ? in her last video, the countryside night routine, ruby says sarcastically: "...then i brush my teeth, and, because it's me, i read while brushing my teeth"
rosie crawford made a video living a day like ruby and she acknowledged this part of the routine and laughed at it, and jade has mentioned it before (i think during her talk with ali abdaal?) that she wishes to be someday as productive as ruby who 'reads while brushing her teeth' so i'd say it's some sort of 'meme' of her at this point? anyways i might be reading too much between the lines

Reactions: 4
I really struggled with the video of her reading whilst cooking tea for her family. I had visions of her getting burnt! I have never been as anxious watching a yt video as I was when watching that

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.