Ruby Granger #9 daddy granger is hot, childhood obsession is not, routine videos are a lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If something happend then I hope she’ll overcome her fear as that must be awful!

However, I can’t help myself from wondering if perhaps this is another way for her to act childlike and justify staying home?
This is what I think tbh

Reactions: 5
My first uni grade was a 6.8/10, I was disappointed because as a first generation student the fear of failure is definitely there. However, I would never make a video crying about it. But at my uni: 4-5.5 is fail, but you get to resit 5.5-6.5 is pass, but bad, 6.5-7.5 is fine, 7.5-8.5 is good and 8.5+ is almost impossible to get.
spotted the Dutch among us lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I know someone at Exeter and once exams are done there’s no teaching until September. So, from a purely academic POV, there’s literally no point.
That's so surprising! My uni was known for its short terms and we had teaching all through June.

Maybe she has some form of agoraphobia

Would make sense because she is so sheltered and never steps out of her comfort zone.
It could be agoraphobia, although she's fine out in fields etc.

A fear of being alone (i.e. needing someone else around to feel safe) is called autophobia, and a fear of being burgled/robbed is harpaxophobia. I'd imagine it's closer to the former than the latter, as I presume she doesn't worry about being burgled when others are around or when she's not at home.

Reactions: 4
Uh oh, don’t mention Dutch, Jade will come running and start telling us all how fluent in Dutch she is and that she’s so special and ✨casually magic✨
And yes I am dutch, Jade is an embarrasment.

Also I will never judge Ruby for how she pronounces words. My professor called me out today for how I pronounced "antecedent" and I study English 😭 Apparently it is not pronounced the same as it is pronounced in French.

Reactions: 3
Aside from the questionable outfit, (what aesthetic is that meant to be?) but she just looks unwell, I don't know if it is the filter that is making her look pale but with the amount of weight she's lost recently, makes me worry. I've watched Ruby on and off over the years and I've got a bit of a soft-spot for her, but it's just worrying to see her recently.

I'm wondering how she is going to spend her summer since there is no uni and she isn't working, apart from that internship and social media stuff. I wonder often wonder what she will do once she finishes up uni, I'm expecting her to go for masters, but I can't see her doing anything in the real world, can't see her behind a till or in an office.

Reactions: 13
I know it's too early for a new thread title but here's one with torycore:

Ruby Granger #10: house is an eyesore, dresses like Torycore, 30+ routines... how many more?

I'm not good with title names though haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.