Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CatCafe234

VIP Member
I didn’t think 21 was even a big birthday to celebrate anymore (I don’t know anyone who really cared about their 21st), you can do pretty much everything at 18 here in the UK

weird to think she’s 21 though, she definitely doesn’t act it
Well, Ruby can now:
  • Apply to adopt a child
  • Hold an airline transport pilot's licence for an aeroplane, helicopter and gyroplane
  • Apply for a provisional licence to drive a large passenger vehicle or heavy goods vehicle
so I for one am looking forward to the new content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

buflesse

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20210513-231329_Instagram.jpg

I wonder if Ruby missed the memo......Nigel Slater's autobiography talks about hunger and malnourished. He frequently had toast because his sick mum struggled to cook, and the toast was often burned (although he still loved it). Sick of her taking things out of context.

• Wow
Reactions: 64

sleepypasta

I know it's too early for a new thread title but here's one with torycore:

Ruby Granger #10: house is an eyesore, dresses like Torycore, 30+ routines... how many more?

I'm not good with title names though haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

CatCafe234

VIP Member
More of course, you just know she’s a regular little Dudley Dursley behind the scenes and will raise a stink unless she gets at least one more than she did last year! (I mean that’s her logic with books, why shouldn’t it apply here? #grateful)
Shall we have a game of 21st birthday haul bingo? It’s a full house if we get:

Ruby saying: ’I wasn’t going to do this but it was highly, highly requested’
Ruby remembering to say: ’I know that I’m so lucky to get so many gifts’
Something from Fortnum and Mason
Something surprisingly thoughtful from Marfa
An item of school uniform
Alcohol free ‘champagne’ (‘I don’t drink alcohol but this was a gift as I’m 21’)
Some children’s books
Some clothes/ items that don’t fit her online aesthetic at all
Some clothes that don’t fit (‘they’re size small but they’re too big’)
Something quite large and/or expensive that we never see again

Anything else?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Ilaariaa

VIP Member
Well, Ruby can now:
  • Apply to adopt a child
  • Hold an airline transport pilot's licence for an aeroplane, helicopter and gyroplane
  • Apply for a provisional licence to drive a large passenger vehicle or heavy goods vehicle
so I for one am looking forward to the new content.
I just got the hilarious image of Ruby driving a giant truck
"Hullo its Roobee and today I'm going to be showing you a day in my life as a long-haul truck driver"

• Haha
Reactions: 58

n8459

Chatty Member
After waking up to everybody thirsting over Daddy Bones I’ve come to the conclusion y’all need Jesus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Griftwood

VIP Member
Let’s not shit on veganism, let’s just shit on people who do it poorly and use it as an excuse to restrict and perpetuate an eating disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

tsuyu

Chatty Member

Hmmm, roobs missed this info out of her eating like a Victorian video
This made me laugh, some people are so clueless 🤦🏻‍♀️
65303487-9698-46CD-BD1A-B7BD1AFAE063.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

buflesse

Chatty Member
Hey, something just occurred to me - notice how she never talks about having a period, shaving her leg hair, dealing with PMS? Are we supposed to imagine that she's a pure Victorian child who doesn't have those or is it her choice not to include them in her videos?
In Ruby's defence, she may not be comfortable about talking about periods etc - which is fine, not everyone wants to be open about that kind of stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Griftwood

VIP Member
Guys, clearly she’s just using malapropisms as a literary demise! We’re all just gelatinous of her large voluptuary.

• Haha
Reactions: 44