Ruby Granger #9 daddy granger is hot, childhood obsession is not, routine videos are a lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Ruby, while you're here, can you please stop posting endless IG stories of your window?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone seen Jack Edwards' latest Q&A? He talks about the toxic parts of studytube and calls out the "14 hour study with me" videos really well

Reactions: 8
There's nothing wrong with having self confidence but I think Ruby has got really vain lately. Not surprising given how many people are constantly telling her how amazing she looks in all her outfits. Emperor's new clothes? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s definitely starting to look much older than her age, makes the toddler clothing all the more grotesque.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her latest instagram story has some of her marks for previous essays/exams....they're very good!
Was reading through old threads and saw this. I saw this instagram story and was impressed with her grades lol but noticed on one of her assignments where she got an 80+ mark she had a little L next to the date which wasn't there anywhere else. My friend goes to exe so I asked him what it was and apparently that means it was a late submission (which makes the grade on your transcript a 40% regardless of the grade the marker gives you).

I wonder if that's why she didn't post any videos of her opening exam results in her first term of uni this year? Maybe she didn't feel comfortable telling her audience that she'd submitted late or something (fair enough tbh)

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She looks really old, something has gone very wrong.
definitely agree with this. as someone who’s obsessed with skincare it kind of stresses me out that she looks like she’s having premature ageing (or something)
i really hope she’s ok

Reactions: 6
I think she's looking older as all she's doing other than running through the fields is sitting in her room where at university she was doing more social things like the Harry Potter society I know things have been hard for the last year with lockdown but there are ways around still been sociable I've been doing a weekly zumba lesson through zoom which has been lovely as its been like going to a class and talking to people after the lesson we all make a cup of tea and have a gossip through zoom

Reactions: 1
I think she's looking older as all she's doing other than running through the fields is sitting in her room where at university she was doing more social things like the Harry Potter society I know things have been hard for the last year with lockdown but there are ways around still been sociable I've been doing a weekly zumba lesson through zoom which has been lovely as its been like going to a class and talking to people after the lesson we all make a cup of tea and have a gossip through zoom
does sitting in your room make you look older?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m curious, does ruby have a skincare routine? And has she ever mentioned it in a video? I can imagine her not having one because it doesn’t really fit with the whole Victorian child aesthetic

I’m curious, does ruby have a skincare routine? And has she ever mentioned it in a video? I can imagine her not having one because it doesn’t really fit with the whole Victorian child aesthetic
She's mentioned skincare products before, and her routines involve washing her face and putting on facecream a lot, so I guess that'd be it. Which is fair, in-depth skincare routines are probably the most superfluous, least relevant ones...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.