Ruby Granger #9 daddy granger is hot, childhood obsession is not, routine videos are a lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like this is a reach... I know we love to nitpick but saying that she looks "manic" just because she's dancing in a weird way is a bit much. There's nothing wrong with doing childish stuff since it can be fun and moving/dancing around like that is a great way to lift your mood.

Hell, one of my favourite things to do in the garden is to just collect long bendy sticks and swing them around because why not :ROFLMAO:...

I love to nitpick Roobee too but I think it's nice to see her just being goofy and not worrying about doing something productive or aesthetic.
Agreed tbh. The dancing was awful and made me cringe so much ahaha, but I really wouldn’t describe it as ‘manic’

Reactions: 7
The TikTok made me laugh, it’s obvious she’s just having fun and dancing alone at home - we’ve all done it!

I’d die if anybody ever witnessed my dancing and singing sessions though - I can’t imagine posting them online 😳

I’m also a little confused - when I search “Ruby Granger” on TikTok it comes up with a different account to the one her Hairspray video is on - it’s like she’s made a separate account for that video?

Reactions: 11
sorry to be somewhat OT but are her hands ok or is it just the filter making them look..blotchy? (i’m not trying to sound cruel i’m just kind of concerned after seeing her ig story)
yeah i am quite concerned about her now - i hope she's okay

The TikTok made me laugh, it’s obvious she’s just having fun and dancing alone at home - we’ve all done it!

I’d die if anybody ever witnessed my dancing and singing sessions though - I can’t imagine posting them online 😳

I’m also a little confused - when I search “Ruby Granger” on TikTok it comes up with a different account to the one her Hairspray video is on - it’s like she’s made a separate account for that video?
I think the rubygranger one might be a fan made account

Reactions: 2
I think the rubygranger one might be a fan made account
Yeah the one with the most followers (rubbygranger) is a fan account, they say so in the comments to the third video. I think rubygranger8 is likely the only real one (there are a ton of accounts on tiktok), she’s used that elsewhere as well. (8 being the ideal age, no doubt.)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apologies, „manic“ was perhaps the wrong word. I just meant it was unnerving to see her being so over the top when she‘s usually not like that (unless she‘s frolicking in the field).

Reactions: 4
Honestly I was glad to see ruby loosen up a little bit for once and not worry about being a perfect Victorian child. She did lose a lot of weight, it shows up especially on her face and it worries me a little

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Isn’t bones a really good old quaint literature sounding second name? She should ditch the granger

Reactions: 20
But this one is different, because it is not a morning routine, not a night routine, it is both!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think Ruby sticks to routine videos because they usually do better than any other ones which means more money for her woohoo

Even if you look at the content she's made in the last few months...any video that isn't a routine/vlog/day in the life is usually under 100k. Her channel has definitely taken a dive and it shows.

Her constant money grabbing from nonstop sponsorships/ads on her instagram and routine videos 3x a month is getting old...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My teeth hurt just looking at her breakfast. Does she ever eat anything that's not frozen and sweet?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think Ruby sticks to routine videos because they usually do better than any other ones which means more money for her woohoo

Even if you look at the content she's made in the last few months...any video that isn't a routine/vlog/day in the life is usually under 100k. Her channel has definitely taken a dive and it shows.

Her constant money grabbing from nonstop sponsorships/ads on her instagram and routine videos 3x a month is getting old...
Yeah, I was looking at her most viewed videos list the other day and out of the recent ones, the Victorian morning routine was far and away the best performing one. ”Routine” and ”Victorian” seem to be the magic words rn.

Of course it’s ridiculous to use the word ”routine” in this instance, she had what, two whole exams? 🙄😅

Reactions: 4
Drinking tea after washing your teeth just sounds... well, it doesn't sound good. Or perhaps I'm missing out on something
And of course. It's a childrens' book that calms her before sleeping. Go figure. What a dork

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.