Ruby Granger #9 daddy granger is hot, childhood obsession is not, routine videos are a lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot STAND people who say they wish they’d been born in x era- as a gay, mentally ill woman I would 1000% be dead, whoreing myself out or in an insane asylum by now if I was born in the past. Maybe not if it was the more recent past but still. People don’t realise how lucky they have it.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
ngl a thread on martha would be cool. personally i like her vibe but I've also hardly watched anything on her so i could be very wrong
liked her attitude until she filmed her friends saying how they want to take ruby's virginity and then uploaded it...

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Hmmm, roobs missed this info out of her eating like a Victorian video
This made me laugh, some people are so clueless 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 561187
I'm 100% sure Ruby has the same naive outlook on the Victorian times and wishes she was born then. Preferably as a poor Victorian child. These people are truly disgusting.

Reactions: 10
I cannot STAND people who say they wish they’d been born in x era- as a gay, mentally ill woman I would 1000% be dead, whoreing myself out or in an insane asylum by now if I was born in the past. Maybe not if it was the more recent past but still. People don’t realise how lucky they have it.
My dad always says that the only people who reminisce about the "good old days" are those that survived to remember them. Like we have a 99 year old great-grandma and whenever she talks about how good things were back then he's like "yeah because you didn't starve or die of polio grandma"

Reactions: 19
My dad always says that the only people who reminisce about the "good old days" are those that survived to remember them. Like we have a 99 year old great-grandma and whenever she talks about how good things were back then he's like "yeah because you didn't starve or die of polio grandma"
My gran passed the 11+ and got a place at a grammar school (a big achievement for a girl given how there were fewer places for girls in grammar schools back then). However, she wasn’t allowed to take up the place as her dad didn’t want to pay for the uniform, and this was something that she was bitter about for the whole of her life. We also found out, shortly before she died, that her lifelong breathing issues were most likely caused by spending most of her childhood with undiagnosed TB. There’s such a tendency for people to look at the past through rose-tinted glasses but honestly, most of us would have been poor and life would have been a struggle, the way it was for the millions of anonymous people who have lived and died before us. As a woman, if I’d been born at the start of the 20th century then I most likely would have been one of the women ‘left on the shelf’ after WWI and I would have had to try to find some kind of job that would allow me to live, without the benefit of much education. A few hundred years earlier and I have no doubt I probably would have ended up burned as a witch, since I’m outspoken and like cats ...

• Sad
Reactions: 21
My gran passed the 11+ and got a place at a grammar school (a big achievement for a girl given how there were fewer places for girls in grammar schools back then). However, she wasn’t allowed to take up the place as her dad didn’t want to pay for the uniform, and this was something that she was bitter about for the whole of her life. We also found out, shortly before she died, that her lifelong breathing issues were most likely caused by spending most of her childhood with undiagnosed TB. There’s such a tendency for people to look at the past through rose-tinted glasses but honestly, most of us would have been poor and life would have been a struggle, the way it was for the millions of anonymous people who have lived and died before us. As a woman, if I’d been born at the start of the 20th century then I most likely would have been one of the women ‘left on the shelf’ after WWI and I would have had to try to find some kind of job that would allow me to live, without the benefit of much education. A few hundred years earlier and I have no doubt I probably would have ended up burned as a witch, since I’m outspoken and like cats ...
I think it's also because now it's so much easier to hear negative news. Like even my grandma who is 99 and doesn't use social media can just turn on the tv and hear and see images of a shooting in the US, or a flood in South East Asia, or a famine in Africa, or a husband murdering his wife. Back then a lot of this stuff didn't make the news and the average housewife with minimal education wouldn't hear about it. So I think it's easy to look back and think that things were so much easier.

Reactions: 17
Her latest video I could just picture Ruby sitting at the table eating her pasta sauce and asking if she's a good girl can she go play in the garden after.
Also why was she trying to hide what cookies they were and the fact they were reduced

Reactions: 4
Also why was she trying to hide what cookies they were and the fact they were reduced
I didn't understand that either. You can see the yellow reduced sticker, and she said aloud that they were reduced. Were they a brand she's not approved of, or not vegan?

Reactions: 5
I didn't understand that either. You can see the yellow reduced sticker, and she said aloud that they were reduced. Were they a brand she's not approved of, or not vegan?
She said they were from a farm shop near her house, so maybe they were the shops own brand and the package identified the name/location or something, thats my guess

Reactions: 7
Or they were from the coop and she didn't want to admit that she hadn't gone to the farmshop

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have you guys seen this?

Omg 😆 The first thing I thought was “Martha must have leaked this” and then I looked at the comments and she said Martha told her to.

Im slightly freaked out at manic Ruby!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.