Ruby Granger #9 daddy granger is hot, childhood obsession is not, routine videos are a lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tiktok is cute actually
Is it? 🤣 To me she just looks so stiff and awkward I'm dying of second hand cringe watching it, normally am a big fan of people posting light hearted dancing stuff but dunno she just looks so awkward 😬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
The TikTok seems fun though - it's sweet and dorky and from what I've seen, TikTok is all about people who can't dance posting dancing videos, so she fits right in :)

(Also as a terrible dancer, I relate to wanting to dance but... still being awkward at it)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hey you know what... even if the dancing is horrible it looks like she’s having fun! It’s nice not seeing her so.... rigid.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Have you guys seen this?

holy heck she has lost A LOT of weight. I use to watch her 2019. Yes a lot of it is 'baby fat' around the face you lose in your twenties, but its a bit more than that.

Reactions: 12
holy heck she has lost A LOT of weight. I use to watch her 2019. Yes a lot of it is 'baby fat' around the face you lose in your twenties, but its a bit more than that.
yeah not gonna lie this was a bit triggering

Reactions: 6
I can't believe that woman in the tiktok video is actually Ruby. Looks like an another dimension's Ruby haha.

Reactions: 4
Aww, that’s a fun little video, good for her!

Also I expect a flood of content once her exams are over.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I‘m sorry but that video is just another way for her to act like a kid. Those types of videos were something I did when I was maybe 10.

And I get that tiktok is supposed to be a fun place for stuff like that but everything I‘ve seen so far had a very different vibe. Either through choreography or it being obvious a parody of something. This, to me, looks like Ruby very much thinks that those are good dance moves. She also looks so manic

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I‘m sorry but that video is just another way for her to act like a kid. Those types of videos were something I did when I was maybe 10.

And I get that tiktok is supposed to be a fun place for stuff like that but everything I‘ve seen so far had a very different vibe. Either through choreography or it being obvious a parody of something. This, to me, looks like Ruby very much thinks that those are good dance moves. She also looks so manic
yeah this video definitely does not fit in with tiktok lmao. if her tiktok got on people's fyp (aside from her fans) she would be ripped apart in the comments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
sorry to be somewhat OT but are her hands ok or is it just the filter making them look..blotchy? (i’m not trying to sound cruel i’m just kind of concerned after seeing her ig story)

Reactions: 1
the outfit does not look that bad to me tho
Finally she's wearing some normal clothes. Still looks super childish though.

The tiktok is tragic. Given her believe in her acting skills, I can bet she's taking it seriously and thinks it looks absolutely amazing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching this on mute makes this 1000 times better good god 😂😂
Thank you for making me rewatch this on mute because it had me rolling on the floor

The TikTok reminds me of some of my cringiest childhood videos lol when she landed and lost her balance I got serious "I'm at the playground pretending to be ballerinas with my primary school friends" vibes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
sorry to be somewhat OT but are her hands ok or is it just the filter making them look..blotchy? (i’m not trying to sound cruel i’m just kind of concerned after seeing her ig story)
I do think she filters her videos quite heavily to make herself look paler, as in stuff that’s posted by Marfa, for example, she never looks quite so unwell. Having said that it’s never quite clear how old the stuff she’s posting is, so that could be a factor. She has talked about having an issue with excessive hand washing so I think that might be an issue here too.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210507-094714_Instagram.jpg

Ruby's latest IG story is her in a nutshell: more style than substance. She buys a new poetry anthology, and instead of sharing some of the poems she's enjoying, she takes a stupid arty picture with a weird cushion and a leaf obscuring the actual poetry. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 563278

Ruby's latest IG story is her in a nutshell: more style than substance. She buys a new poetry anthology, and instead of sharing some of the poems she's enjoying, she takes a stupid arty picture with a weird cushion and a leaf obscuring the actual poetry. 🙄
Is it me or that cushion needs washing

Reactions: 3

I feel like this is a reach... I know we love to nitpick but saying that she looks "manic" just because she's dancing in a weird way is a bit much. There's nothing wrong with doing childish stuff since it can be fun and moving/dancing around like that is a great way to lift your mood.

Hell, one of my favourite things to do in the garden is to just collect long bendy sticks and swing them around because why not :ROFLMAO:...

I love to nitpick Roobee too but I think it's nice to see her just being goofy and not worrying about doing something productive or aesthetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.