Ruby Granger #9 daddy granger is hot, childhood obsession is not, routine videos are a lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her parents should’ve forced them to get part time jobs for the social skills and experience, both her and (to a lesser extent) marfa come across as so sheltered. I’ve worked in customer service jobs since I was 15 and I cannot fathom getting to Ruby’s age having never had a job, like wtf
I agree they should. Or at least do some volunteering (personally that would be preferable, cause it's so hard to get a job nowadays and I would hate someone losing an opportunity to get a job they need just cause Roobee needs some life experience at last). Besides, she talks about kindness so much, even sells Kindness Journals ffs. Instead of rewriting her notes for the 100th time and wasting paper she should do sth useful finally.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And then she goes and promotes apps for zero-hour contracts to her viewers as if she has any idea what that means and how exploitative it is.
It's amazing how blinded by greed she is. She'll promote anything if they throw money at her. It's kinda sad really that for all her talks of kindness and ethics and charity money is still the most important thing for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I agree they should. Or at least do some volunteering (personally that would be preferable, cause it's so hard to get a job nowadays and I would hate someone losing an opportunity to get a job they need just cause Roobee needs some life experience at last). Besides, she talks about kindness so much, even sells Kindness Journals ffs. Instead of rewriting her notes for the 100th time and wasting paper she should do sth useful finally.
Yeah makes me laugh how she preaches on about kindness but I’ve never actually seen her do anything kind?

Reactions: 15
Yeah makes me laugh how she preaches on about kindness but I’ve never actually seen her do anything kind?
she honestly makes me think of the types of people who go on about how nice they are but in reality they’re judgemental and rude snobs🥲 (i had to deal with a lot of those in school lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her parents should’ve forced them to get part time jobs for the social skills and experience, both her and (to a lesser extent) marfa come across as so sheltered. I’ve worked in customer service jobs since I was 15 and I cannot fathom getting to Ruby’s age having never had a job, like wtf
Just going off of how she presents herself on social media, Martha seems almost like the more sheltered one? Like sure, she's trying to have a low-budget grunge whatever aesthetic, but posting about taking ket on public social media is... so naive and so incredibly privileged tbh. Ruby's online persona seems sheltered in a more obvious way because the image of childhood is present in her content. Martha's content just screams "privileged upper-upper middle class who doesn't need to worry about how strangers perceive her" though...

Reactions: 25
Just going off of how she presents herself on social media, Martha seems almost like the more sheltered one? Like sure, she's trying to have a low-budget grunge whatever aesthetic, but posting about taking ket on public social media is... so naive and so incredibly privileged tbh. Ruby's online persona seems sheltered in a more obvious way because the image of childhood is present in her content. Martha's content just screams "privileged upper-upper middle class who doesn't need to worry about how strangers perceive her" though...
Yeah I 100% agree regarding the way she presents herself on social media and her privilege. If she was working class doing that she’d be called a dirty mess but coz she’s a rich uni student shes ‘cool’ 🤡

Reactions: 15
A bit OT. There are many young people on tiktok that think being queer is a fashion style and aesthetic. It is filled with white middleclass/upperclass kids with exactly the same hairstyles, clothing and make up because they think that's what makes them queer (colourful mullets, drinking monster and wearing platform shoes don't make you more queer than a girl with long hair that wears heels) I am not questioning their identity (I am queer myself), but Tiktok makes it seem, especially to teens, that you need to look a certain way to be queer enough (newest trend is cis girls that identify as cis girls using she/they pronouns and then get mad when someone thinks they are non binary). It not only distances them from their social class, but especially their whiteness. Luckily many bipoc creators are calling them out on their bs and use of AAVE.
Martha is exactly like those white rich queer kids. Anyway, rant over 😂

Reactions: 26
Martha reminds me a bit of Beatrice Gove (daughter of Michael Gove and Sarah Vine). She had several TikTok accounts last year and talked about taking drugs and generally content that I’m not sure an employer would want to see - and for someone slagging off her dad in every other video, given how she presents herself on socials she’s going to need her parents’ little black book to get a job!

Reactions: 12
this is just a random post but as someone in their nearly mid 20s and has gone through university and has grown up in a very regular middle class neighbourhood, all the kids that regularly do drugs don't actively post about it online lol. people who continually post about it and talk about it probably aren't even doing them hahahaha

Reactions: 8
Martha reminds me a bit of Beatrice Gove (daughter of Michael Gove and Sarah Vine). She had several TikTok accounts last year and talked about taking drugs and generally content that I’m not sure an employer would want to see - and for someone slagging off her dad in every other video, given how she presents herself on socials she’s going to need her parents’ little black book to get a job!
Omg she needs her own thread I s2g

Reactions: 5
Not sure how to feel about Martha (Marfa/Martha? does she just add the 'f' to sound more quirky? lol). She's in uni but seems really quite immature for her age, just comes out in a different way to Ruby. I'm SURE I wasn't that bad in first year 😂 Hasn't grown out of the 'rebellious teen' phase that most people grew out of by 17... I feel like she'll look back and cringe

Reactions: 12
ngl a thread on martha would be cool. personally i like her vibe but I've also hardly watched anything on her so i could be very wrong

Reactions: 6
The privilege thing is a fair point but I have no issues with Martha, she's only young and even though she might come across a bit pretentious/edgy to some people, she doesn't seem to take herself too seriously which is healthy.

Reactions: 13
She put a post-it on the front door to say thank you to the postie. What more do you want??
lmao I did something similar when i was younger, difference was I was 6 and liked the postie because he brought me postcards and letters from family who live overseas 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Hmmm, roobs missed this info out of her eating like a Victorian video
This made me laugh, some people are so clueless 🤦🏻‍♀️
65303487-9698-46CD-BD1A-B7BD1AFAE063.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.