Ruby Granger #9 daddy granger is hot, childhood obsession is not, routine videos are a lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m posting all the time and need to get a life, and I will right after this, but won’t you please take two minutes to lol with me at what came up in my recommended? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know I’m posting all the time and need to get a life, and I will right after this, but won’t you please take two minutes to lol with me at what came up in my recommended? 😂
At 1:12, that's terrible advice haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At 1:12, that's terrible advice haha.
eh, if everyone did this, teachers would lose their job? also they are there (and get paid!) to do literally this. just again showing how she creates busywork for herself. why would you spend hours on trying to understand a topic you're not good at, then be frustrated and maybe have it wrong anyways? if you just have a person who is an expert (or at least kind of good in it because they LEARNED exactly that) you can ask and then go on?

Reactions: 12
Omg that came up on my page as well, no clue why a five year old video was being recommended 😂

Oh hey I have a video idea for Roobee, I feel like this could be a good one! A reaction video to the above. I’m sure she knows better than to promote some of these ideas now, yet I’m sure there’s a number of fans who follow this advice. Why not set the record straight? Hermione is great and all, but she grew out of these habits, and so did Ruby (well, for the most part).

Free to use, Roobee, and you don’t even need to credit me 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 17
d
Oh hey I have a video idea for Roobee, I feel like this could be a good one! A reaction video to the above. I’m sure she knows better than to promote some of these ideas now, yet I’m sure there’s a number of fans who follow this advice. Why not set the record straight? Hermione is great and all, but she grew out of these habits, and so did Ruby (well, for the most part).

Free to use, Roobee, and you don’t even need to credit me 😇
does she know better though

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have to wonder whether people come across this because they're looking for studying tips or because they want to play-act Hermione. Obviously it only helps with the latter, but who is the intended audience?

Reactions: 1
d

does she know better though
She does in a number of ways. She definitely contacts her instructors at the slightest excuse, she takes breaks (PRODUCTIVE breaks! exercise breaks!), and if she’s still putting up silly post-its to remind herself to study, she’s hiding it very well 😂

I have to wonder whether people come across this because they're looking for studying tips or because they want to play-act Hermione. Obviously it only helps with the latter, but who is the intended audience?
I have no idea how it came up in my recommended. I’ve been watching nothing but haggis/cheese/other non-vegan cooking videos for a number of days now and may need an intervention 🤦 I mean okay I always have a Roobee video or two in my recommended but it’s usually something more recent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Genuinely hate all these sponsors ruby is doing at the moment. Ffs girl go back to promoting skillshare or something :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19

I just saw this, and why did it remind me of ruby so much ahahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Hope it will show properly but this is a lil bit of a Ruby vibe

• Haha
sorry for this being off topic but does anyone know how ruby reacted to martha being lgbt

Reactions: 5
God just seen the latest video. So shes back to pretending she exercises ten hours a day then. Good. 🙄

Reactions: 1
How do we know Martha is definitely LGBT? Although technically I think Ruby is too - she gives me very asexual vibes.
she made a tiktok a while ago captioned 'imagine ur first date being w ur crush w pink wigs to watch the sunrise over sheff #gaybitch', that's the most recent example i can think of

Reactions: 5
Genuinely hate all these sponsors ruby is doing at the moment. Ffs girl go back to promoting skillshare or something :rolleyes:
But but these zero hour contracts apps are offering to pay her? What should she do, just refuse? /s

• Haha
Honestly though, this talk about jobs has genuinely got me thinking... and I actually cannot picture ruby in any kind of part time work :ROFLMAO:
Imagine her in a customer service job, she literally wouldn’t be able to handle it if a customer was rude to her😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly though, this talk about jobs has genuinely got me thinking... and I actually cannot picture ruby in any kind of part time work :ROFLMAO:
Imagine her in a customer service job, she literally wouldn’t be able to handle it if a customer was rude to her😅
Her parents should’ve forced them to get part time jobs for the social skills and experience, both her and (to a lesser extent) marfa come across as so sheltered. I’ve worked in customer service jobs since I was 15 and I cannot fathom getting to Ruby’s age having never had a job, like wtf

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.